• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Sekiro - The true true corrupted monk

    Sekiro - The true true corrupted monk


    The true true corrupted monk

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:44 PM PST

    Sekiro is so good, it’s a shame there’s no dlc for the game.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:01 PM PST

    I must have replay the boss rush over and over again now because how good the combat is. It's a shame that Sekiro is likely a side project of sorts for Fromsoftware (No expansion, no online until the recent patch). Parrying feels great, combat is great, the story is absolutely phenomenal. I just hope that a sequel will be coming soon. Don't get me wrong, Elden Ring I think will be great, but Miyazaki said it's more Souls like. You know, rolling, equipment loads, Sekiro just remove all of these hassle, that's why I love the game so much. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/mgsgamermike123
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome Demon of Hatred work. Credit: Kimochi (on Facebook)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:08 PM PST

    I still can't get over this

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:40 AM PST

    I finally beat Isshin!!!!!!!! Took about 8 months off from this game, came back, beat the whole thing from the beginning and then beat Isshin on my first try (with lots of healing items).

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:47 PM PST

    ⅓ Resolution , ⅔ Hesitation

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:42 PM PST

    Started few days ago and just beat Genichiro after being torn to shred in the first encounter!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:10 PM PST

    That was really fun! I enjoyed the fight and the first time I reached stage 3, I cleared it. Phase 3 was flashy but felt the easiest to me. Took me 6-7 attempts in all and here I was ready to spend the next 2-3 hours with him.

    Somehow had more restarts with blazing bull, the ninja in starting area and the first general.

    From what I've heard the next challenge in the game are the apes or headless ones. Combat mechanics in the game are amazingly well polished. Feels like no other game is ever going to come close to the excitement I get when doing some tough battles in this game.

    submitted by /u/blazspur
    [link] [comments]

    Remember the time when we were scared of this boss......

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    First playthrough ever, just killed Genichiro!!!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:55 PM PST

    I see this is a popular one to post but holy hell my heart is racing!! That was so intense, the sense of "I actually DID IT!" was something I've not felt from many Fromsoftwares bosses. No heals left, no resurrection left and one sliver of health keeping me from death. I think I just woke my girlfriend up.

    This really was the point where the game clicked for me. I learned all his moves, all the parry times and when to dodge. I was playing too passively and realized I had to be hyper-aggressive and either swing or parry at all times. Truly, no hesitation brought me to victory. Hell yes! This game is amazing.

    submitted by /u/LostMyPasswordRIP
    [link] [comments]

    I did it!! I got every achievement in Sekiro!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:29 AM PST

    so after 130 hours a corrupted game and a lot of farming i finally have the platinum im so happy

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:41 PM PST

    I just wanted to share my journey to beating Isshin, The Sword Saint. Hope it's good for a chuckle.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:46 PM PST

    Am I ready to fight Genichro?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:05 PM PST

    I've finished ashina castle, Ashina Resivor, and Ashina outskirts. I beat Lady Butterfly just now, and the only places I can go are to Senpou Temple, where i beat both Robertos dad and The Long-Armed Centipede. I could go to the Shichimen Warrior or Snake Eyes, but they scare me more than Genichiro. I have 3 Attack Power, 3 Prayer Bead necklaces, and seven gourds. Am I ready for Genichiro?

    (First Play through Btw)

    submitted by /u/Crrikespee
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Chained Ogre look European to anybody else?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:59 PM PST

    I was watching a video from Sekiro Guru and he did a closeup on the chained ogre's face, and his facial type seems distinctly European...does anybody know if there is some kind of lore behind this?

    submitted by /u/KingShrep
    [link] [comments]

    Almost had a heart attack, but got him first time. The adrenaline rush was unreal. Special thanks to Kuro for the rice balls.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:10 AM PST

    Loaded Sekiro

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:21 PM PST

    Need help with Corrupted Monk cosplay

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:44 PM PST

    So... I don't know whether or not I should post this here or in some sort of cosplay subreddit, so If a cosplay subreddit would be better, would someone let me know?

    Anyways, I'm in the middle of making the hannya mask for a Corrupted Monk cosplay, and I realized I have no idea what to do for the clothing. Does anyone know what each piece of her clothing is called (If it even has a specific name) so I can research some more? And would anyone have any idea what type of fabric would work well?

    submitted by /u/KindledSoul76
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Senior

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Debating on buying sekiro since I just finished up bloodborne. I'm just not completely sold yet on if I want to do it yet. Why should I buy it?

    submitted by /u/MrSynonymous-
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE FOR FUCK SAKES HELP ME

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:34 PM PST

    So i got to the fountainhead palace right? Progressed normally and got to the sakura tree, this games fun, torturus but fun so i want to keep playing but the god damn fish wont come out of his fucking cave, idk what to do, i did not mentally fuck myself playing this game to be stopped by a dakn fish being a bitch

    submitted by /u/beachman7468
    [link] [comments]

    Is Sekiro harder than Dark Souls series?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:44 PM PST

    I'm thinking about getting Sekiro and I'm just wondering how hard the game is

    submitted by /u/FalloutBoi123
    [link] [comments]

    Finnaly got it. This was amazing

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Just cleared Mortal Journey

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    After the first 140 hours of game play I never thought I'd have a reason to come back to Sekiro. Then I find out about the gauntlets and I was totally blown away. Sekiro really is the game that keeps on giving, it has by this point got to be the pinnacle of a souls game.

    Anyway, I'm not going to say I'm one of those people who did it in their first go. But after a good few goes I finally managed to get down mortal journey. Didn't matter that I had cleared Inner Isshin a number of times as a reflection fight just to get in the practice, when I got there and went in my nerves were a wreck. Well, four estus flasks later, freezing cold fingers that felt numb (mostly due to the cold but also from how tightly I was gripping that controller) and the deed was done.

    People say you don't get anything from clearing it, but that's a lie. The sense of self satisfaction is so worth it!

    submitted by /u/doubleo_maestro
    [link] [comments]

    Do bosses do more damage in memories?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:16 PM PST

    I beat gyobou first time but hes kicking my ass in the memories. Just 1 swing takes 80% of my health

    submitted by /u/ALPHAPUSSYGOD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment