• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Sekiro - "How many times have you died to protect me? Two? Three?"

    Sekiro - "How many times have you died to protect me? Two? Three?"


    "How many times have you died to protect me? Two? Three?"

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:27 AM PST

    instant death isshin new move

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:58 AM PST

    Playing for the first time. Wish me luck fellas

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:17 PM PST

    A drawing of owl

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:09 PM PST

    Cheesing the Demon of Hatred is the worst possible cheese you can do in this game, here's why

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    I see these posts about cheesing the Demon of Hatred over and over again. "Just needed my lazuli baybay" or "had to do it to em" or whatever half ass title people throw out. Theres only one reason people don't fight him, but there's two reasons you SHOULD.

    The first reason is that he's such an incredible character. Absolutely my favorite, but also objectively one of the best. He IS the sculptor. Your best friend since the beginning who tells you pretty early on that he'll "lend you shelter anytime." And then his moment comes. The central forces invade and who absolutely wrecks them? He does. And when his time is done, his best friend comes to put him down. You. How the fuck do you cheese out of that? It's shameful. And don't hit me with that "a shinobi would know the difference between honor and victory" that is some Owl bullshit and you know better. He's also incredibly well designed and you have to literally dance with the devil to beat him.

    Second reason is also the reason you don't want to do it: he's hard. Well guess fucking what? It's a hard game. Even so, he IS easier than Isshin. And he's only difficult because you dont know what you're doing. Read a guide. Learn. Stand in front of his right foot, learn to interpret his moves. I never use the umbrella fighting him, but use that. You will fail and fail and fail, but that's the beauty of it. You have to conquer your own demon. Your own frustration. And in this way, those two points come together: beautiful story and challenge.

    Don't be weak, conquer the demon and ascend.

    Edit: Beware, lots of stung buttholes below. Also, this is pretty obviously opinion. Yes, I believe you SHOULD do it this way. I cannot force you to do anything. Maybe that shame you're feeling is just... Well, shame?

    Edit 2: Read the title. Everyone is defending their cheesing the DoH because of their weakness, but no one is showing another cheese that compares. Literally no discussion about what this post is about. Just a bunch of offended Owlbois.

    Edit 3: I was told to "enjoy my downvotes for this post, but it looks like there are more Sword Saints here than Owlbois.

    Edit 4: So this post has revealed something VERY interesting besides just stirring up great discussion.

    Top comments: Top

    Bottom comments: Bottom

    Notice anything? The hollow plats in this sub qq incredibly hard. I'm not even taking an elitist position here, though I am being accused of that. He's a boss in this game. Completing him properly is the bare minimum for plat, and THAT is too much to ask. Shits wack, yo.

    Top of controversial, awarded post, love it. Thanks r/Sekiro.

    submitted by /u/VAGINAL_COMMANDANT
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve done it. I’ve finally done it. Doesn’t mean I won’t start another playthrough.... or two... or three...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:40 PM PST

    The most ridiculous deathblow ever

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:14 PM PST

    Bug with the Sakura Bull Insta-kill

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:51 PM PST

    we've come a long way

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    First time player review(not a 1 out of 5 on Gamestop)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:20 PM PST

    As a seasoned fps gamer (started with platformers but that was back in my childhood) I am not really driven to these types of games but Sekiro just seemed to have a charm that I couldn't shake my curiosity from. This year on my birthday about a week ago I decided to finally get the game and give it a go. I did my research people said it was very difficult. I love reading the constant same review of it's to hard in the first hour so I took it back. I've played dark souls and sucked at it and I know this game gave a similar vibe but was unique in it's own way. After the first day of playing I died several times but I kept getting smarter about things. Watching youtube videos and reading on this page helped me and there isnt a easy ticket to be good at the game. I have been practicing hard, dying several times and happy to say that even though games of this type dont interest me the most, I am addicted to this one now and at the time of writing this I have beaten Genchiro. I'm going for the purification ending but one step at a time. I guess this is more of a thank you than a review but thank you to all of you players who made this game look fun to play and for the small help that you gave me on the journey to "GET GUD". The next time you see me I hope to share that I have gotten the ending I'm gunning for, or I guess slicing for? You get my point.

    submitted by /u/IIvII_
    [link] [comments]

    He wanted a gank fight... so I gave him two

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Fat on that Demon cheese.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Surprise motherfucker

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:31 PM PST

    I love the Divine Dragon fight.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:17 PM PST

    Even though this fight is a joke, mainly because it's not really that hard, I still love it. I keep on going to the Reflection tab to fight it over and over again. The scenery, music, and the cool fight, is just so amazing. When you deliver that final hit, in the air, with the Divine Dragon up in Sekiro's face, all the while with badass music in the back, it's amazing. I'm sorry guys. I just love this fight. Anyway, I'm off to fight DoH. If I can't do it, well, I can always count on the next day and some rest. Bye guys.

    submitted by /u/manIfeelweird
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on a better way how to defeat owl

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:38 PM PST

    I am struggling immensely with this game and looking for some kind of help.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:43 PM PST

    For clarity's sake, this is the first FromSoft game I have ever played, and I know their reputation with brutal games. But I cannot for the life of me make progress. I'm in some kind of flashback (I think?) after using some kind of bell, and there are three groups of enemies that I have yet to make it past after like 30 attempts. They have a mix of dudes with bows and some sword guys, then the third group adds wolves. I usually am unable to make it to group three but when I do I can maybe kill 3 of them before I die. I then resurrect and get stunlocked.

    I have played other games with parry mechanics, like the Shadow of War series and Dead Cells, but I simply cannot get the timing consistently.

    I feel like unless I'm fighting one-on-one I can't win, and this scenario makes it impossible to do that. I need any kind of assistance you all can offer, because I'm gonna give myself a concussion before I clear this area at this rate.

    submitted by /u/IntenseDabaroni
    [link] [comments]

    Finally! a game that I enjoyed so much I got my first ever Platinum in it, and to think back to the time I called it quits after facing the first Okami warrior...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:28 PM PST

    Timelapse painting Wolf fanart!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:00 PM PST

    Genichiro fails to land a single hit from his floating passage.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:02 AM PST

    Can someone with the knowledge explain to me or rip the games sound library?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:02 AM PST

    I would like to use various effects as ringtones etc but I cant for my life figure out how to access them.

    submitted by /u/Liamrc
    [link] [comments]

    Is mortal blade too OP?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:58 PM PST

    I began to question this when I abselute destroyed corrupted munk with the mortal blade.

    But I dont really want to cheese the game and ruin the experience.

    Should I even use mortal blade?

    submitted by /u/Secure-Acanthisitta1
    [link] [comments]

    Been stuck on Daddy (Owl) for... let's just say, sometime. This hurt...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:27 AM PST

    Killed corrupted munk first try with mortal blade. NOW THATS CHEESE

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment