• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Sekiro - My drawing of Wolf!

    Sekiro - My drawing of Wolf!


    My drawing of Wolf!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:45 PM PST

    whips out gat

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:38 AM PST

    Never bring a dog to a shinobi fight.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:31 PM PST

    Interesting

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:34 PM PST

    I finally did it boys and girls

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:17 PM PST

    Now who’s a good little samurai boy.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:01 PM PST

    If I’m going to die to the corrupted monk then I’m going to do it in STYLE

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:44 AM PST

    I've platinumed this game, 400+ hours played, and I was shocked to discover this snake "shortcut"

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:54 PM PST

    Cool Little Detail

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:31 PM PST

    In this game, there are 5 characters who can perform the Ashina Cross. Wolf, Saze Jinsuke, Ujinari Mizuo, Emma, and Isshin Ashina. However, notice that when Emma performs the Ashina Cross, it is the most "cross-like" of the 5. It's even more percise than Isshin's, who created the technique. Not only is hers the most percise, perfect cross shape, but it's also the fastest one as well, being nearly impossible to deflect without the use of an umbrella sheild. I find it interesting that Emma, out of all of Isshin's disciples, was able to completely master the technique, as well as perfect. I feel like her training as a doctor contributed to her training with the Ashina Cross technique, as being a doctor requires "surgeon-like' percision.

    submitted by /u/x_-AssGiblin-_x
    [link] [comments]

    I'm 67 hours in and am just getting to the Owl. How trash am I?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Because I feel pretty trash. I'm loving every minute of it

    submitted by /u/ElmStreetBlues
    [link] [comments]

    I DID IT!!!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    You may not escape the God of Cooking

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:08 PM PST

    Got the secret dialogue for DoH

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:16 AM PST

    Steps:- 1. Get ready. 2. Take steathed Stance. 3. Perform Ashina cross

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:33 AM PST

    Emma and Isshin Ashina vs. Genichiro and Isshin Sword Saint

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:11 PM PST

    Anyone have a harder time fighting Emma and Isshin Ashina over Genichiro Way of Tomoe and Isshin Sword Saint?

    I beat Isshin Sword Saint on my eighth try (perhaps luck), but Emma and Isshin Ashina took me close to twenty. I think it was the fire attacks that really got me, plus his millions swipe attack or whatever that I feel like I can only run away from.

    submitted by /u/Mo_Nages
    [link] [comments]

    Inner Isshin, charmless demon bell. No resurrections, healing, items, prosthetics. No direct hits.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:21 PM PST

    Camera angle be like

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:09 AM PST

    canceled dlc for sword saint phase 5

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:02 AM PST

    I fucking did it bois.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:15 AM PST

    It took me 10 hours to beat him but i fucking did it, i killed Sword saint Isshin. I was so frustrated and mad but i fucking did it.

    Stay strong out there lads

    submitted by /u/tobbe1337
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the advice!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Some of you probably saw my post a couple weeks back of me beating my first boss Lady Butterfly. Many of you told me to learn to parry before Genichiro. I practiced parrying and now after about 3 hours I finally beat him! Thank you guys so much for the constructive criticism because it helped me beat one of the harder bosses in the game!!

    submitted by /u/BlackRedDawg
    [link] [comments]

    The Guardian Ape is easy

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:16 PM PST

    I beat genichiro today after about 30 tries. I then went on and fought the guardian ape. Just beat the damn thing. It took 3 tries compared to genichiro's 30. Who's harder in your opinion?

    submitted by /u/fierydeath11
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished killing the Glock Saint for the first time! Woo hooo!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:45 PM PST

    It took me probably a week, not playing a few days, using 3-4 spirit emblems per run, I was reduced from 999 spirit emblems to 504. (I don't want to do the math, but I died a lot). But once I figured out how to beat his second stage, the third stage was no problem. Everyone out there struggling with bosses, keep going! I promise the reward is worth the struggle.

    submitted by /u/anticipatingjaguar
    [link] [comments]

    Do Candies Respawn If You Die To A Boss?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:54 PM PST

    So, new to the game, just got to Genichiro. He's super difficult, and I have a lot of candies, but I don't want to use them yet and end up losing them if I die (because I die a LOT.) Will they respawn with me if I die, or can I keep using them? Thanks for helping a noob out.

    submitted by /u/EchoPerson14
    [link] [comments]

    Holy shit! I finally did it

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:26 PM PST

    I finally beat genichiro. After so many tries. It much have took me like 30 tries but I did it. To be honest I wasn't paying attention to his moves that much, but when I finally did he became pretty easy. If your having a hard time with this boss i really suggest trying to learn his moves set the first few times you fight him. The best way to beat him after learning his move set is to stay up close and personal. Attack twice and then depending on what move he uses react accordingly.

    submitted by /u/fierydeath11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment