• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Sekiro - You're my friend after all!

    Sekiro - You're my friend after all!


    You're my friend after all!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Nice.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:29 AM PST

    The most ridiculous fight ever

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:38 PM PST

    Yeah at this point I just dropped my controller and turned off my console went for a long walk����������������������

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:45 PM PST

    Wolf went ultra instinct

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:25 PM PST

    I’ve gotta say the art style of this game is by far some of the best I’ve ever seen.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:59 PM PST

    Just beat the game! 89 attempts to kill Isshin. What a ride!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:46 PM PST

    This was my first souls-like game and wow it was amazing! Frustrating of course at times, but truly a great game and an amazing experience. I don't usually have the urge to NG+ many games after I beat them but im actually looking forward to starting it over again here. I counted the attempts for every boss and mini boss in the game: here are some highlights.

    the first general in the outskirts took me 21 attempts. Thought I should return the game. Glad I didn't!

    lady butterfly: 19

    gyoubu oniwa: 3

    genichiro : 34

    guardian ape : 26

    guardian ape 2: electric boogaloo : 8

    corrupted monk: 6

    owl: 20

    true corrupted monk: 8

    demon of hatred: 18

    isshin the sword saint: 89

    submitted by /u/PossiblyAGoose
    [link] [comments]

    This is how I died during the mortal gauntlet ����

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:23 PM PST

    Was originally just going to put this on r/Gaming but I figured I’d put it here too

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:24 PM PST

    Lets go i defeated the purple ninj........

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:28 AM PST

    Steam Sale Alert!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:51 PM PST

    If anyone has been waiting for Sekiro to go on sale, now is the time again! It's dropped to $38.99 on Steam and is an ideal time to snag if you're not broke like me. 🙃

    submitted by /u/Kaiden92
    [link] [comments]

    LOOK AT ME!.. I... am the divine child... now

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    What’s the Most Dominant Element in Boss Battles?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:48 AM PST

    There is a lot that goes into overcoming a boss but I'm interested in what the community thinks plays the biggest part.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Darthmather
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine if Sekiro got a DLC as good as The Old Hunters

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Imagine it. Bask in the thought.

    submitted by /u/betabetafishfish
    [link] [comments]

    Is it okay to put off the Lady Butterfly fight?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:07 PM PST

    I'd like to come back after I've found more gourd seeds, but do I need to beat her before areas with seeds open up? I know there's none in the Hirata Estate area, but I'm just not sure if her death will trigger necessary events to progress and unlock places where I'll find them.

    submitted by /u/midnightpoo
    [link] [comments]

    after playing through the game 5 times, I just realized you can remove shigekichi's armor with the spear

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:38 PM PST

    Game keeps crashing during intro cinematic

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:06 PM PST

    Do you guys have any solutions for this? My specs is gtx 1650 ti, 8GB RAM, AMD RYZEN 5 4600H

    submitted by /u/Immediate-Office
    [link] [comments]

    Is this what the Road of Further Hardships meant?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:01 PM PST

    if you are playing on pc, try out the new "sekiro resurrection mod".

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:48 PM PST

    A LOT more miniboss moves and more main boss moves. feels just like a dlc. go check it out on nexusmods.
    its awesome! check the description for full changes.

    mod by Ionian Terrorist
    https://www.nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/723

    submitted by /u/jonasponas720
    [link] [comments]

    So I beat the final boss with a broken hand...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:55 PM PST

    So I beat the final boss with a broken hand...

    https://reddit.com/link/lczt5c/video/miekg9aualf61/player

    Here's a link to the YouTube Video if you guys wanna check out my channel: https://youtu.be/uEg-2_mySxI

    submitted by /u/Ionvoid82
    [link] [comments]

    When I first started the game, I just blamed it all on the snow, but now I’m a little later into the game and have seen some videos I’m beginning to wonder if my contrast or brightness is off? The colours seem washed out compared to other photos I’ve seen.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:01 PM PST

    Friend just got Sekiro on Steam but it won't start. Any ideas?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:02 PM PST

    He clicks on it and literally nothing happens. It says running and then that stops and it never ends up opening.

    Does anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/BradleyAllan23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment