• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Sekiro - The Wolf vs The great serpent. did this not too long ago, posted on insta as well :>

    Sekiro - The Wolf vs The great serpent. did this not too long ago, posted on insta as well :>


    The Wolf vs The great serpent. did this not too long ago, posted on insta as well :>

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:21 PM PST

    Seen on fextralife, best tool

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:40 PM PST

    Real life Sekiro sculptor in India

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    LoL

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:02 PM PST

    We have Tengu at home

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:49 PM PST

    It was tough but it was worth it

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    The one who hesitated

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 04:23 PM PST

    Genichiro?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:36 PM PST

    Sakura Dance is the best combat art.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:24 AM PST

    The Sekiro spin-off you didn’t expect

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:09 AM PST

    Just beat Guardian Ape in my 1st play-through!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:08 PM PST

    I didn't even know you could deathblow them like that

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Truly the greatest boss battle I’ve ever done, it was INCREDIBLY enjoyable

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:40 PM PST

    The feeling of still being a noob at Sekiro...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Finally got it on ng+4! Now the only thing left is the mortal journey gauntlet but i dont know if i have the strength

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:53 AM PST

    (Not new) cool detail i found

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:03 PM PST

    I am a new player and have recently gotten to the lady butterfly part of the hirata estate and have been able to connect the details that show the echos are the kunai that lady butterfly had because she is known for the illusion magic, which is shown through the echos being illusion and that the things used to show them are kunai (her main weapon) and there's butterflies around it (her namesake). I know it's not new news at all but I thought it was interesting to post

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Ad-965
    [link] [comments]

    The Final Boss in a Nutshell

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:24 PM PST

    Quick question about Sunken Valley Cavern

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:21 PM PST

    This is the area that you can reach after flying the kite in Senpou Temple.

    I know that the area leads to the Great Serpent later on in the game when you do certain things, but can this area also be used to reach the Guardian Ape boss room (Bodhisattva Valley) as well, or do you still have to go through Sunken Valley Passage (which requires the Gun Fort Key)?

    submitted by /u/NatureGivesAndTakes
    [link] [comments]

    BEAT HEADLESS APE AND GUARDIAN(New player)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:50 PM PST

    If you are thinking about quiting this game, I'm begging you not to. I beat guardian ape and then just beat the second encounter of him and wow was it a rush. The first fight gave me so much grief because I couldnt beat it. After I learned the patterns and gave it a few more tries I beat him and for what ever reason it made the second fight of him a breeze. Knowing when to deflect the attacks made me feel amazing. This game is hard but I feel that I'm starting to crack the code and the rewarding feeling you get when you start beating these bosses easily is nothing I've ever felt in a game.

    submitted by /u/IIvII_
    [link] [comments]

    First encounter a while ago with this weird creature..

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Ahhhh! Men! I did it! I fucking beat DoH! And I also have a question on the Man without Equal trophy.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:39 PM PST

    I've come to bring you all great news! I've done it! I've finally killed him! After a year of avoiding him, I killed him! And I have the video too, but I don't want to get a copyright infringement from my internet provider, so sorry guys. Now, I also have a question. Do you need to kill all the main bosses, or do you have to kill all of the minibosses as well? If it's the former, then I should have gotten Man without Equal because I killed DoH.

    submitted by /u/manIfeelweird
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Sekiro for the first time...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:15 PM PST

    I just beat Isshina Ashina ... emotions were high and I was on cloud 9. I knew I was about 1/2 way through the bosses. Then credits roll... Shura ending ... I want to throw out my PlayStation....

    submitted by /u/Various_Technician_9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment