• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Sekiro - Pictured: Me killing Isshin for the first time a few minutes ago

    Sekiro - Pictured: Me killing Isshin for the first time a few minutes ago


    Pictured: Me killing Isshin for the first time a few minutes ago

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:10 AM PST

    First time killing the guardian ape, god that was satisfying..

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:33 AM PST

    When he pulls out the Glock

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:04 AM PST

    You have GOT to be KIDDING ME

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:24 PM PST

    The amount of time me being stabbed, shocked and poisoned

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:44 PM PST

    The most ridiculous dodge ever

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:15 PM PST

    The ending if Sekiro and Kuro escaped at the beginning and Ashina still had all its warriors

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:16 AM PST

    Homies weren’t feelin it today lol

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:41 PM PST

    Fear is absolute!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    I was today years old when I found out you can actually deflect Divine Dragon's seven branched sword

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Oh my god I beat him...TAKE THAT YA BIG APE!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:08 PM PST

    Chained Ogre - NG+7, Charmless, Demon bell, No damage

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Probably not a big deal but.....

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:32 PM PST

    I finally beat Genichiro... Fuck me I feel awesome after that.. Was stuck on him for days... Thanks to everyone who helped on my previous post when I was giving out I couldn't beat him 😂😂

    submitted by /u/plowdog1991
    [link] [comments]

    Headless - I dread fighting them but they're one of the coolest enemies FROM has ever given us.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:21 PM PST

    I just started another platinum run for this game and I came across Headless for the first time in a long time. And man, what an enemy.

    Fighting these things isn't very fun for me. Dealing with decreased movement speed, having dash disabled, all while also having to monitor the Terror gauge makes for what feels like an unfair fight. And FROM has always emphasized that they like to be fair. I've always appreciated that about them.

    And while they feel unfair, I don't think the Headless fights actually are unfair. But even if they were unfair, I'd be okay with that.

    Because these guys are pretty scary, simply put. There aren't a lot of enemies in FROM games that genuinely give me a feeling of fear and dread and every time I see a Headless, I get that feeling. You just know this is gonna suck if you decide to engage and you're better off steering clear.

    The pale bloated body covered only by a waist-cloth, the long jet black grimy hair, the lengthy purple incandescent blade.

    I remember the first time I encountered Headless, Ako, in the Ashina Outskirts. I didn't know what I was getting into. I remember reading that warning sign.

    "Turn back if you value your life.

    You can't behead the headless.

    Our swords and pikes did nothing."

    Then proceeding with naive bravery and curiosity through the grapple points and into the open cave mouth, dropping down into the pitch black, finally to come to see the bloated corpse with the purple sword below. Plunging down to face the enemy in a circlet of gravestones. Realizing this was a mistake.

    And then each time finding a Headless thereafter, being fascinated yet afraid every time. Each one has a really interesting location. Gachiin in the Hidden Forest, Gokan in the Sunken Valley, Ungo behind Ashina Castle in the lake, and Yashariku at the bottom of the lake in the Fountainhead Palace.

    I'm sitting here trying to pick which one I think is coolest and it's not really possible. Gokan is awesome because if you find him before you kill the Mist Noble, the foggy atmosphere with the ghosts elevate that fight to another level aesthetically.

    Ungo being a warrior who lost his mind "in defense of the state. His attempted mutiny has met with a swift beheading, and the lifeless body sunk to the bottom of the moat." It's really creepy to know that you fought a warrior who was dumped in the lake with dishonor.

    But if hard pressed, I'd say Yashariku is the most interesting to me, not just because of the lore explaining he had a lost twin, but just the fact that you find this bastard waaay at the bottom of the lake, which is already a really cool environment. What a cool fight.

    Sekiro has some of the best enemies FROM has designed and really, each game has enemies that stand out, but Headless might be one of the most interesting. There's just something about them that genuinely fills me with dread, fascination, and the creeps.

    Do you guys think Headless is cool or do you find them an absolute chore? Do you have trouble with them or are they a breeze for you?

    submitted by /u/Vito_Cornelius
    [link] [comments]

    Inner Isshin (No Hit) (No HUD)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:22 AM PST

    O’Rin of the Water >>Lady Butterfly

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:14 PM PST

    Fuck that bitch 😂.

    submitted by /u/KoolaidSama
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro with Online PvP Multiplayer

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Bloodborne Kart sounds cool, but what about Sekiro All Stars Racing (sorry for low effort quality)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:25 AM PST

    My friends betray me

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:49 PM PST

    I don’t know if I have it in me anymore T_T

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:25 AM PST

    I love this game so much. But goddamn why is it so hard. Just got the shelter stone and got back to the castle. Now everyone is a fucking mini boss. I barely got to the third guard and guess what he has a ninja dog. Like fighting him alone isn't enough. Wtf man....

    submitted by /u/Nyx470
    [link] [comments]

    About time! Anyone else gone for the platinum?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:37 PM PST

    Finally beat Isshin after countless tries, had to do it to em

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:57 AM PST

    If Sekiro drinks from the rejuvenating waters?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:22 PM PST

    So, I get that Sekiro is immortal because of the oath with Kuro. But what if Sekiro, while being the divine heirs shinobi, drinks the rejuvenating sediment? Like will he become extra immortal or something? What do y'all think

    submitted by /u/Ronnyboiii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment