• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    Sekiro - Remember this rats, hesitation is defeat.

    Sekiro - Remember this rats, hesitation is defeat.


    Remember this rats, hesitation is defeat.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Damn, Sekiro, that's dark...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:54 PM PST

    I learn later I was actually meant to puppet the monkey below to pass, but this is how i figured it out

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:48 PM PST

    Get this guy some firecrackers

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:02 PM PST

    Return Ending. I finally defeated Isshin!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:52 PM PST

    The Most Satisfying Deflect I've Ever Pulled Off

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:37 AM PST

    What Sekiro Boss Fight Tested You The Most?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:07 PM PST

    Son of Owl VS Inner Isshin. Wolf is gonna make daddy proud :D

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:14 PM PST

    First playthrough blunder

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:47 PM PST

    So I went into the folded screen monkey boss fight blind and managed to kill the first three coloured monkeys after much effort, thinking this would end the fight.

    After realising it wasn't over yet I wandered back to the starting area and saw the fourth blank screen and was confused as to what that meant.

    Using a logical leap I somehow deduced that I was the fourth monkey in this scenario and used the bite down item to kill myself, thinking this would end the fight but Lo and behold was just greeted with the red death screen and had to restart.

    Finally I gave up and searched up a guide on the fight and finally realised that the fourth monkey is invisible. Duh!

    submitted by /u/fullM3TALturban
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro is my Marathon

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:39 AM PST

    I'm 39 and for a variety of reasons, it is very unlikely I will ever complete a marathon. For me, Sekiro is my gaming equivalent of completing a marathon. Only a small percentage of people who start it will go on to finish. For those that do finish, it needs training, dedication, mental toughness, patience and has numerous walls you have to break through to progress. It provides an emotive experience few, if any, other games can match. The emotional high you get after a heart racing boss battle is our equivalent of a runners high. To take the analogy further, charmless and demon bell runs are the equivalent of an Ultra Marathon or an Iron Man.

    submitted by /u/Darthmather
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe this is why they both won Game of the Year?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:29 AM PST

    if only...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:38 AM PST

    I love this view

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:18 AM PST

    I’ll give you one guess as to where I am at

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:33 PM PST

    No way i just did that

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:57 AM PST

    Beat him after 50 tries...Luck or cheesing?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:02 PM PST

    Fantastic atmosphere in the Gentle Blade fight

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Just completed 100% of the game and started to rank my favourite bosses in the game. It's a very hard task, but I was so impressed by the atmosphere of the fight against Emma! The music has a very melancholic tone to it, which is very appropriate since we're sorta forced to betray Kuro and her. It really displays how even if you choose to follow Father, Sekiro is extremely sad about it and that eventually makes him become Shura. Also, this is the only sword fight in the game where the opponent knows that it is outclassed by Sekiro. The way she stumbles after you deflect her multi hit attack, and how she is a lesser version of Isshin combatwise makes for a perfect feeling of despair in her efforts, and her victory would be a tragedy for once again the Dragon Blood corrupted a warrior and it led to a lot of pain from Kuro. FromSoftware bosses are always something else but this one in particular felt a cut above the rest to me.

    submitted by /u/thomazambrosio
    [link] [comments]

    Got a pretty nice surprise in the Mail this morning (4 LP Boxset)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Umm ok...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:05 AM PST

    My Story with Sekiro

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Disclaimer: Minor spoiler on the bosses

    I'm a Bloodborne fan, this is one of if not my favorite game and while being my first soulborne game I managed to finished with some trouble, I almost quitted a lot of times but I stuck with it.

    I then played Dark Souls 3, while being slower I had less trouble to finish the main story (still didn't beat the nameless king) and I almost quitted too after some boss that just wiped me (Looking at you Abyss Watcher).

    Then Sekiro, I loved this game from the beginning, the movement or the combat system was near perfect to me while very demanding. I never used the parry in Dark Souls and not much in Bloodborne either so the fact that I couldn't dodge my way out everytime was really frustrating.

    Lady butterfly and Genichiro were really really really difficult to me but I managed to beat them...then came the Owl I don't know why but I just couldn't beat it and I pause the game for over a year. During this time I played a lot of competitive Smash and when I picked the game up few days ago, the game was slower. I could read the mouvement and I had plenty of reaction time. In a few hours I was at the end of the game. And while I stilled didn't finished it because I'm attempting the Purification ending and you guessed it I'm still stuck against daddy I know for sure that I will beat it eventually.

    This game pushed me to be better and not giving up and I think it's a feeling of accomplishment few games can provide. I'm grateful to from software for this experience and I wanted to share it

    submitted by /u/Epillepsy329
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    I am about to play Sekiro for the first time. Anything you wish you had know before playing?

    submitted by /u/gorunner218
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you use the divine abduction on Kotaro before completing his questline?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:09 PM PST

    So...I found Kotaro in NG+1 and decided I wanted to send him to the hall of illusions this time but I got curious and used divine abduction on him prematurely.

    So...Am I screwed or is he just gonna chill in the hall of illusions when I get to it?

    submitted by /u/Environmental-Win836
    [link] [comments]

    Another Festival is out, this time about Lightning, focusing ourselves on who else that the most related and convenient in-game mentioned character ? Tomoe. Former shinobi of a Divine Heir, mentor of Genichiro, descendant of the Divine Realm

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment