• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Sekiro - Join the r/Sekiro Discord Server!

    Sekiro - Join the r/Sekiro Discord Server!


    Join the r/Sekiro Discord Server!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:20 AM PST

    Accidentally noticed that the background flows with ghost

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Hesitation ends today

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:30 AM PST

    Hello ! just about a week ago i managed to get my hands on this game and im loving it so far, so naturally i drew the Starving Wolf.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:33 PM PST

    Made a pixel art in Minecraft of Sekiro (sorry if some of the colors are off, the block choices are very limited)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:51 PM PST

    Sekiro has taught me much...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:36 PM PST

    This is what happens when you boundary break during a memory fight. Used demon of hatred skip + bull skip.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:11 PM PST

    First time beating Isshin The Sword Saint, it was tough

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:20 PM PST

    Enjoying the view

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Putting a Good Friend to Rest... Farewell, Sculptor

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:47 AM PST

    Did Isshin hate Sekiro for forsaking Kuro and choosing the path of Shura?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:19 AM PST

    I Did Not Hesitate (feat. a cool Ashina Cross at the end)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:08 PM PST

    SHURA VS SWORD SAINT ISSHIN

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Platinum

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:21 PM PST

    All that stands between me and the platinum trophy is Isshin glock saint.. and tonight... I make him my bitch

    submitted by /u/Barnabisou
    [link] [comments]

    ps4 “broke” right before the ps5 came out, got the ps5 late November but I thought I lost the ability to transfer save to ps5

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:56 PM PST

    So longish story, I was "about" to finish the game after I manage to defeat the owl again at hirata estate but my ps4 magically broke when the ps5 was announced/released. Eventually I get a ps5 but the ps4 hasn't been able to turn on (saying it had software issues and it costed the same amount to replace to get it repaired) but since it was the original destiny release edition it was pretty fucking old so I thought it was done for. so tonight i had a weird feeling to try and go to retrieve the data for like a shit ton of games but weirdly the ps4 turned on I was able to continue my journey on getting shit on by the Owl except on my ps5 in I think 60 FPS now which isn't so bad. I definitely noticed being able to fight quicker with the next gen update or whatever the patch was.

    submitted by /u/lil-dlope
    [link] [comments]

    Wow

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:34 PM PST

    What a great game, finished Shura ending, I'm on NG+ now defeated horse guy first try and lady butterfly on 3rd try, I remember when I first started this game it took me easily 60 trues between both, which made me want to quit, now I don't want to get off of it, it's so great. Thanks for all the help this sub and the discord give out.

    submitted by /u/tedjoneskidd
    [link] [comments]

    YEEEEES I DID IT

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:53 AM PST

    I've killed the demon of hatred yeeeees

    submitted by /u/pipo_redit
    [link] [comments]

    INNER ISSHIN ULTRA INSTINCT (no L1, no damage, charmless, bell demon, no skills)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:07 AM PST

    You would think as many times as I have fought isshin sword saint that there wouldn’t be any vegetation left from all our sword swings.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:36 PM PST

    I’ve always thought this...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Finally earned that flair! Timed the Shura ending so that I got the last three trophies plus the platinum all at once.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:30 PM PST

    I finally beat Isshin no damage! I started playing Sekiro a couple months ago and it has become one of my favorite games so this accomplishment means a lot to me. I want to start running all bosses no damage and I feel like this was a great start.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:54 PM PST

    Someone made a Castlevania SOTN reference in Kuro's bedroom 10/10 would throw chalice on the floor again

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:38 AM PST

    I just cheesed the first encounter of Seven Spears in the weirdest way

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:24 PM PST

    So I was fighting the miniboss and I did the first deathblow on him when he was on the stairs, and he fell off the edge and his hp was still depleted from the deathblow, and when I followed him down I just hit him once and did a second deathblow.

    I looked around online for a bit and didn't find any other instance where this happened so I just wanted to share here lol, I wish I was recording at the time

    submitted by /u/Deathace102
    [link] [comments]

    After numerous tries: Inner Genichiro - No Damage (Charmless + Demon Bell)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment