• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Sekiro - This art prints are freaking beautiful.

    Sekiro - This art prints are freaking beautiful.


    This art prints are freaking beautiful.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:04 PM PST

    Therapy for anyone who wants to get some revenge.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:34 AM PST

    Living force

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:52 PM PST

    The day wolf leaps onto the Great serpent for the kill, it was a bloody scene ��

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:34 AM PST

    But if Sekiro just wants to help his father...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:06 AM PST

    It was at this moment he knew, he f*cked up

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:06 AM PST

    Got something to take my shots of monkey booze...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:16 PM PST

    I finally got the platinum. Almost gave up on my first play through when you meet Genichiro, I’m glad I stuck with it.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    It takes two to tango :P

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:26 AM PST

    TIL that you can use Mist Raven to reverse Lighting, without taking any damage.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    I learned that you can Mist Raven to reverse Lightning, without taking any damage. I'm learning new stuff, the more I practice, honestly. I found this out by using it on Genichiro. Not sure if this is a spoiler, but I'll put it there, just to be safe.

    submitted by /u/manIfeelweird
    [link] [comments]

    How it feels to master parries and deflects in Sekiro

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:13 PM PST

    Just discovered one of my favorite video on Internet

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Probably was posted before on r/Sekiro , but I loved it so much I needed to share it

    Original source:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zcOUnXd-HQ

    https://reddit.com/link/l9ndmc/video/6pr13ntmrqe61/player

    submitted by /u/thealexroyer
    [link] [comments]

    Oh my, the fear this image invoked in my heart.. He’s here, the broken mist noble is real and in England

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:40 PM PST

    Those of you who chose Shura, why?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:10 PM PST

    Not counting those who chose Shura to get platinum, why did you choose it?

    submitted by /u/avamwg
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Demon Bell give more EXP and Items?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:51 PM PST

    Does it just give more Sen? Or does it actually give you more EXP and Items?

    submitted by /u/Environmental-Win836
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for final boss?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:02 AM PST

    10 attack power 16 vitality, haven't even seen phase three yet (which I heard is the actually hard part) I either get 2 tapped genchiro in one combo or on a rare occasion no hit him, no in between. If I do make it past first guy then isshin kills me insanely fast. How do I beat this man?

    submitted by /u/Dank-Crayfishes
    [link] [comments]

    Where does the rice come from

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Serious question about sekiro, where does the rice come from?? Why does that one person eating a persimmon lead to a more bountiful harvest of rice?? WHERE DOES THE RICE COME FROM!!!

    lure experts help me out

    submitted by /u/cm23145
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    How do I beat the armored warrior? I keep hitting him and nothing. There was a eavesdrop thing that said the armor would fall off but from my battles with him every wall on the bridge will break and the armor stays

    submitted by /u/SimilarThought9
    [link] [comments]

    SHU...RA. (Im sorry Emma I love you)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:41 AM PST

    So you would need a minimum of three playthroughs to get platinum right?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:15 PM PST

    Two to get the lapis lazuli needed for all prosthetics and one for shura ending. Plus exp points for all skills. Is this right?

    submitted by /u/lmao12367
    [link] [comments]

    This is how you should feel after beating Sekiro. Good job Wes Fenlon, I'm proud of you

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment