• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Sekiro - Made this simple wallpapers for myself but thought I'd share them here too incase anyone else wanted them

    Sekiro - Made this simple wallpapers for myself but thought I'd share them here too incase anyone else wanted them


    Made this simple wallpapers for myself but thought I'd share them here too incase anyone else wanted them

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Branch from the Everblossom Tree? Noticed this shrine in the Priest’s hut in Mibu Village.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    The innermost secrets of the shinobi arts

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Finally beat this old man after numerous deaths and was about to celebrate but then he says "thats my boy" now i feel sad.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    This just be how Sekiro gets around

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    My girlfriend surprised me with this Sculptor's Idol x-stitch after I finished my first play through recently. It took her roughly 30 hours to make it.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    Anyone else love refighting bosses to bully them?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Everytime I get on, I always start by fighting Genichiro again and curb stomping him as there's something fun about bullying bosses who used to give you so much trouble and I really hope Elden Ring has this feature

    submitted by /u/Alexcoolps
    [link] [comments]

    So many sugars

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    I did it! I didn't hestitate! The sword saint is finally down!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    u/Atijohn is killing isshin till elden ring comes out, i might as well kill isshins grandson.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Me fighting Genichiro and not even giving him a chance to swing on NG+

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Finally I did it!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Sekiro - 99 Attack Power NG+7 (All Mini Bosses)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    I have max attack power and all the achievements

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 21)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Combat Improvement Practice

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    Okay so this little trick helped me improve my combat A LOT and I don't know if others have used this . The catch however is that this is a late game trick and will only be available right before the first Owl fight on the roof (after defeating the pesky Lone Shadow Vilehand)

    So basically Lone Shadows purple ninja companion in the Upper Ashina Castle Dojo is the perfect ragdoll for combat practice

    1. The area is quite literally a Dojo and there is only one enemy so it's just you two dueling it out in peace

    2. The purple ninja is not a pushover like the Ashina guards or have bland moves like the Interior Ministry . The ninja moves fast and uses a combination of sword and kick and a slam to deal damage . However the ninja is not overtly difficult either and you can easily defeat him once you learn the ropes . Some might recommend battling Genichiro in Reflection of Strength but IMO the ninja fight focuses more on pure swordplay and is an easy rinse and repeat method to get better .

    3. It's a pretty neat enemy on which you can perfect your parry, jump kick and dodging There are certain attacks that can not be blocked in which case dodging will come in handy . And there's a predictable move that opens up the ninja to an aerial jump kick so if you want to perfect that you can do it on him

    Adding to it , each defeat nets you +392 xp so while it's not the fastest way to farm xp it's still fun

    https://youtu.be/ZSn9Sncw-jo

    submitted by /u/rohzy28
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro, the one-armed Wolf. (Fanart by me)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Questions from a new player

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    I just finished my first Fromsoft game which was Dark Souls. As much as I liked it, it was unbearably oppressive with its darkness, surprise ambushes, and horrible, horrible runbacks from bonfires. I wanted another Soulslike but something different, more colorful, and with quicker combat, so I jumped into Sekiro. I'm at the Chained Ogre now.

    First of all, how much should I worry about grinding? When I got to the Chained Ogre my experience was halfway to the next skill point. I thought I should grind to the next skill point before facing an unknown enemy that will probably kill me. Was this correct? I don't even know what skill points do yet. I hope I generally don't need to worry about grinding and can just keep moving forward, but I'm already feeling uneasy about it. Also, should I spend all my money at each Buddha statue so that I don't lose it when I die?

    I noticed that there seem to be way more checkpoints than in Dark Souls which is nice. How bad do the runbacks to bosses get, and how do they compare to Dark Souls?

    My question about the combat is: should I generally try to parry anything that's not a sweep or grab? For enemies with quick multi-hit moves, should I simply try to learn the rhythm at which to press L1?

    Finally, are the prosthetic upgrades important for combat? Do you think they take away from the combat? Are they an "easy mode" the way that magic is the easy mode of Dark Souls?

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/daskrip
    [link] [comments]

    What I feel like when I lightning reversal Isshin

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Umm....boss room??

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Sword Saint Favorite Fight

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Just completed Sekiro on NG3 and Isshin is still my favorite fight. I think they really pulled out all the stops for the final boss, I like the first and 3rd phases the best. His move set is tough but easy to memorize and it feels so good to no damage a couple of his nodes. Plus I like his hat

    submitted by /u/garyKoopah
    [link] [comments]

    A good start but a sad defeat

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    I git bad

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    Few days ago i was taking a break from sekiro(fuck owl). an booted ds3 i was on ng+ in high wall of lothric thought it would be easy but first enemy got my ass kicked. why? because for no apparent reasons I started playing like it was sekiro i started pushing L1 because i thought i should parry a hollow with L1 not just spam R1 kill him.... a hollow defeated my level 36 vitality character to pick up items I would use X button hence using my estus at full health for multiple times

    Man what am i going to do now.... I git bad

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Corgi5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment