• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Sekiro - Sekiro - One-Armed Wolf - Shinobi of the Divine Heir - Son of Owl - Shura vs the greatest threat to all of Ashina (Charmless/Bell Demon, no damage)

    Sekiro - Sekiro - One-Armed Wolf - Shinobi of the Divine Heir - Son of Owl - Shura vs the greatest threat to all of Ashina (Charmless/Bell Demon, no damage)


    Sekiro - One-Armed Wolf - Shinobi of the Divine Heir - Son of Owl - Shura vs the greatest threat to all of Ashina (Charmless/Bell Demon, no damage)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Still Haven't Beaten It :/

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:11 PM PST

    Sekiro boss Gyoubu Oniwa

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:56 PM PST

    A love letter to Sekiro from a lifelong gamer.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Sekiro's combat gives me a pleasure and satisfaction like nothing else. When I finally got the hang of it, it felt like when I first became a gamer again. I have no frustration challenging the same bosses over and over again because when I show improvement it's amazing.

    My greatest desire is for action hack and slash games to take inspiration from its combat for console generations to come, especially since Jedi: Fallen Order proved that it's concepts can be applied in a less difficult and punishing way.

    Should I get the opportunity to have a hand in actual game development (I'm already part of a small online-only team of geniuses as a writer currently working on our first game) I will push for concepts from Sekiro to be added.

    submitted by /u/ShadowDurza
    [link] [comments]

    Camera focusing on the important stuff, like my opponent’s knee or various walls

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Sekiro, the one-armed Wolf. (Fanart by me)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Orange Monke gets annihilated

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:22 PM PST

    Huh...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:29 PM PST

    Sekiro Vs Genichiro WoT No Damage = A Massive Much Needed Confidence Boost. It’s only a matter of time now Mr Sword Saint! Update: I just got to his 3rd phase for the first time!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:57 PM PST

    The Van Hand is Amazing.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:13 PM PST

    I’m a complete failure. It’s been so long since I played this game. I was a Shinobi. I thought I could just pick it back up. I’m dying to every enemy. What has happened to me??

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PST

    The most foreboding thing in any soulsborne

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:43 AM PST

    New Hidden Dialogue, Vaati explain plz ��

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:45 AM PST

    How do you kill the Blazing Bull?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:39 PM PST

    Keeps trampling me.

    submitted by /u/OneCloud3771
    [link] [comments]

    W H A T?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:48 PM PST

    Just beat Sword Saint thanks to a magic extra resurrection

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:53 PM PST

    Last phase of Isshin and he was nearly fully postured. I guess the game took pity on me because I had no ressurections left and when I died Wolf just silently stood back up and got back in the game like a legend.

    This is definitely one of the harder bosses in the soulsborne series. I've been picking at this boss for weeks trying to build up the muscle memory for each of the 4 phases. Very satisfying to pull it off in the end.

    submitted by /u/fhtagnfool
    [link] [comments]

    Is this still a cool thing?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:28 AM PST

    Preferred prosthetic.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:53 PM PST

    Hey all, wondering if there's a certain prosthetic that the purple and red samurai are weak to. Also, the red eyes under where Ishin used to hang out is a bit..... intense. Any strat for that demon? Thanks in advance guys!

    submitted by /u/punk-and-disorderly
    [link] [comments]

    Divine Heir Gauntlet Complete!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:31 PM PST

    Absolutely heart pounding finish with Inner Genichiro. They added some awesome moves and his bow spacing was tricky until I really got proficient at parrying his arrows (1 or 2) and that follow up strike. What a fun Boss.

    submitted by /u/Sad-Acanthisitta18
    [link] [comments]

    This game is due for a sale any time now

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:22 PM PST

    True monk

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:27 AM PST

    The way he goes from the mikiri counter into the death blow

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:23 AM PST

    Beat that, Isshin Ashina!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:38 PM PST

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 20)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment