• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Sekiro - The plot of this game is really not that complex...

    Sekiro - The plot of this game is really not that complex...


    The plot of this game is really not that complex...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Divine Dragon by me.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:32 PM PST

    After 34 deaths I finally beat Lady Butterfly (my first real boss)! Please enjoy my reaction ����

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:57 PM PST

    .......

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:01 AM PST

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 18)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PST

    I know these types of posts get old, but I just beat guardian ape and I’m proud!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:16 PM PST

    I now have the mortal blade and white lotus flower. Getting closer to gathering the items needed to progress. I probably fought the ape like 10-15 times but once I learned every last one of his moves and deflected the second phase it got better.

    submitted by /u/amm92800
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro saved my life

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:50 PM PST

    When I got Sekiro I was going through a horrible time in my life. I still kind of am, but in the worst times I'd fire up my PS4 and just play the game. I'm on my third play through now, and I've only died 3 times total, and I've just beaten Owl. On my 2nd play through I beat Isshin in 3 tries, and learning the game made me feel accomplished in a way. I honestly would've killed myself a lot earlier if not for this game. I know that might sound stupid but it's how it is for me. I'm still in a bad place but at least I got Sekiro, y'know.

    submitted by /u/_anish1
    [link] [comments]

    Moment I underrated on my first play through

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:24 PM PST

    I'm n the finisher deathblow against Owl, your lines "death of a shadow, you taught me well" to which he replies "that's my boy".

    I think I mostly missed this the first time I beat him because my heart was beating out of my chest and the relief was immense. After my third time defeating owl, it is now an unforgettable moment in this game for me.

    submitted by /u/Weak-Western3442
    [link] [comments]

    I Have The Sekiro Achievement!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:52 PM PST

    Spent half the night dying to Isshin. Went into this one as a practice round to get phase two down to a science. Time for the platinum grind.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:30 PM PST

    I bought sekiro for my new roommate.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:49 PM PST

    He's completely addicted. He doesn't even really get mad when he gets killed, it's cute. He looked at me and was like : " I'm not near the end am I? I don't want this to end."...... no my friend..... this man has not even seen the guardian ape yet.

    submitted by /u/JewelsSharon
    [link] [comments]

    I did it!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Guardian Ape

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:58 PM PST

    I found the monke in One Piece.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:06 AM PST

    I FINALLY BEAT GUARDIAN APE!!! AFTER 2. DAMN. HOURS. victory is mine...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:59 PM PST

    I was trying to start a war I'm not going to lie

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:12 AM PST

    First time the dude got the purification ending lmao, I don’t believe he expected that.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:43 PM PST

    Today I finally beat the Severance Gauntlet

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:17 AM PST

    I'm stoked y'all! This one was giving me a lot of trouble (mostly on owl, monk, and isshin) but I got it. I havent played in a few days so I definitely had to get my sea legs back. I spent some time practicing against inner Isshin ('cause I had gotten to him before) and found myself winning more than I was losing! I'm grateful the reflections of strength exist - being able to practice bosses with essentially no consequences is amazing.

    My second try at the gauntlet after practicing, I got all the way to Inner Isshin and got fucking bodied lol

    Third try? I fucking got 'im. I'm reveling in this Tengu outfit and now I'm gonna get 99 attack power.

    I love this game

    submitted by /u/somethingpigs
    [link] [comments]

    Finally killed the chained ogre

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:11 AM PST

    This is, by far, the hardest game I've played and the ogre was horrible. I've 4 of those idols now which reduce unseen aid. So many deaths...

    How do I get better... :/

    submitted by /u/zingaat
    [link] [comments]

    Genichiro/iishin

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Oh my god I get why people were disappointed sekiro wasn't more souls like but I just beat this game and the rush I got from that final boss fight was insane I was straight up shaking when iishins health was getting low and I still hadn't used any revives and had several gourds left it's a different game but I think the uniqueness of the combat even the prosthetic tools makes for some of the most rewarding boss fights in any game period

    submitted by /u/Born1996
    [link] [comments]

    *No Spoilers* Does Sekiro have a secret final boss or bosses?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:03 PM PST

    I don't want to spoil the game for myself but, at the same time, I beat another From Software game which had a couple of secret final bosses and I missed out on them without knowing beforehand. Just asking vaguely since if I try to Google I'm just gonna end up with massive Spoilers. But I'd like to beat every boss if I can just for the sake of the challenge.

    submitted by /u/aphidman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment