• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Sekiro - A Shinobi has always gotta have something up their sleeve.

    Sekiro - A Shinobi has always gotta have something up their sleeve.


    A Shinobi has always gotta have something up their sleeve.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:57 AM PST

    I know it's nothing special, but I'm proud of my first flawless

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:11 PM PST

    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Opening 8K Cinematic [Enhanced with HighK AI Upscale]

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:41 PM PST

    I am happy to beat my first Soulsborne game.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Hello Sekiro players of Reddit! I finally platinumed the Sekiro:) and I just wanted to share my last few pics of Sekiro, and wow my adrenaline is through the roof:) also yes, Emma, i am a Shurra lol

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:26 PM PST

    Favorite pieces in my new home :)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:42 AM PST

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 7)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    And finally... My journey comes to an end. It's been a good one.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Anyone else find it funny that Wolf immediately goes for big Monke’s spinal cord?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Like he couldn't really have expected a giant centipede to be chilling in the Guardian Ape's back right? You don't actually even see the Guardian Ape's centipede until after the fight unless you know about the spear Shinobi tool strategy. My assumption is that Wolf didn't really know how else to put this ape down and thought that yanking its spinal cord hard enough was really the only way to stop it from being able to fight back. It's entertaining to think about at the very least imo.

    submitted by /u/DaRealMilkMan
    [link] [comments]

    I finally defeated my hesitation! After 2 years of on off trying I did it!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:20 AM PST

    The nightjar monocular is my favourite item.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Just one of those good days. Beat a shichimen warrior, two lone shadows and an ogre too. Feeling like I can do anything

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Day 1 and counting

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:26 PM PST

    So I have had the game from day one. It's my first fromsoft game. Got the sura ending felt proud! Then learned there's much more. I have been stuck on sword saint for a year!!! I try him every weekend till i tilt i feel like i wanna give up but cant! He is my Everest lol! But for real i am one day gonna beat him. I can clear Ganjchiro and first phase no damage it phase two and three that kill me.

    submitted by /u/Hunt1410
    [link] [comments]

    I DID IT! I BEAT ISSHIN!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:19 PM PST

    Finally beat this masterpiece! :D and a print took by me

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:33 PM PST

    I made a video essay exploring why the final boss of Sekiro is such a perfect conclusion to the game. I hope you guys enjoy watching!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:49 PM PST

    Check out how bad the takes are on this game a few years ago lmfao

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:22 PM PST

    Finally beat HIM!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:39 PM PST

    Sometimes I learn new things the hard way

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Tried to draw Emma ... Didn't turned out that well ...though

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:05 AM PST

    Why haven’t I received the Shura outfit or the Shura gauntlet of strength upon completing the Shura ending?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:45 PM PST

    I've defeated Emma the gentle blade and Isshin Ashina at the end of Shura Ending.

    But upon entering NG+2 I've not received the Shura Outfit or the Shura gauntlet of strength.

    I've got the DoH defeat and the Shura ending on the same Save File so I'm not sure what I've done wrong.

    Knowing me, I've missed something that tells me what's wrong but I can't find anything.

    Also it says Enter NG+3? when this is only the second time I'm entering a new game is it just numbered on total Playthrough?

    Anyways, thank you all so much in advance.

    submitted by /u/Environmental-Win836
    [link] [comments]

    Loving my new Sekiro poster for my room

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:24 AM PST

    Am I regressing?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:14 PM PST

    I'm on NG++ and I've beaten SS Isshin, vanilla Isshin, Owl (Father), and even beat the Great Shinobi on my first encounter with him on NG.

    Now back to Great Shinobi and he's whooping me. I'm barely touching him. Tell me there's nothing wrong with me.

    submitted by /u/MiamiWise
    [link] [comments]

    Im on my first playthrough. Did I miss some dialogue relating to why I need to go to fountainhead palace in order to help Kuro sever his immortality?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:15 PM PST

    Im doing my best to talk to everyone and listen to all the dialogue. Especially Lord Kuro, I love that little guy. I'll never betray him, stupid owl dad. Also please don't spoil anything near end game. I just beat owl (father). Now to the point.

    Since I have the mortal blade. Which can injure Lord Kuro. He was able to cut himself to get his blood for the aroma. It can also sever the immortality of the Headless Ape. Why can't Wolf just use the Mortal Blade to kill Kuro like he wants. Or is there another item I get after fountainhead that is needed? I'm guessing it's cause he's the divine heir and not just one of those centipede things, Wolf can't just use the mortal blade.

    I know my second question will be answered by playing the game. I'm mainly curious if I missed some dialogue with Kuro.

    submitted by /u/boogaloobear
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment