• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Sekiro - I made a mistake today...

    Sekiro - I made a mistake today...


    I made a mistake today...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    POV:You Are A Sekiro Boss

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    I finally killed isshin but it's a sour feeling because I did it running like coward. Fighting him head on just got exhausting the more I failed.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    The most ���� satisfying ����

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    He’s gonna feel that one tomorrow cotton.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    I finally did it fellow shinobi

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    I typically am on here to give people tips but i just had to tell everyone i finally beat DoH. Took till ng+3 to do it but woohoo.

    submitted by /u/GoldEgg8425
    [link] [comments]

    That awkward moment

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    That roof is the tightest spot to fight anyone.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Japanese or English?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Which audio do you prefer?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GTA-CasulsDieThrice
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, This is my only 100%, and it will be the only one, best game ever created.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Sekiro: Headless - Parry Only (No Damage)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    For Honor x Sekiro: Crossover edit!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Owl (Father) Isn’t As Hard As I Though

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    I fought him on Ng+ 3 for the first time and never got a chance to fight him in the other runs. I beat him in 3 tries. I got to his second phase on my second try, beat the shit out of him, he broke my posture and killed me. And on the 3rd try I just whooped him. I know that some people may get pissed at seeing this after loosing to him many times, and I'm not here to brag, I'm here to give tips.

    1. Ako sugar, makes a part of the first phase easier considering the damage output, having high attack power in general helps as well.

    2. Don't freak out when he does his spinning thrust attack, I dodged way too early and still mikiri countered him. But if you hate mikiri counters (good luck even playing the game), you can always just try to dodge it, and attempt to punish him when he misses.

    3. I used ichimoji double (combat art) in this fight and it did really well on him. Usually I would bait his attack after a sweep where he does an over head slam and get 1 or 2 free hits with the combat art.

    4. Deflect. The only way to beat this boss effectively is to use your deflect ability. You could also use the umbrella but relying on it isn't such a good idea considering it's limited usage. Use fireworks instead (taste of his own medicine). If you don't deflect this boss properly he'll destroy your posture and kill you quickly.

    5. In his second phase when he throws his owl at you, jump over it (he'll usually do his thrust afterwards and you can get a free mikiri counter). When the owl flys much quicker and he disappears it means he's gonna teleport. Use free cam to watch it and as soon as it comes to a halt, prepare to deflect him, or suffer getting your health demolished. He'll usually follow up with the overhead attack or a sweep.

    6. PRESSURE HIM. Do not under ANY circumstance let him pressure you. Even at low health, rush him. He's a retard for some reason so rushing and attacking worked well for me. Running and healing can work sometimes but usually he'll punish you heavily. Some times I wait for a big attack, dodge it, heal, then get right back to fighting

    7. You don't need to be a prodigy to beat him. I'm certainly not. He'll I may've gotten luckily for all I know, but he certainly isn't as scary and hard as you think. Be patient?", but forceful (if that makes sense

    8. Don't panic, he'll skull fuck you into oblivion if you start panic dodging/deflecting

    Overall I found this fight to be super fun. I think he's on par with sword saint isshin to be honest. Saint isshin beat my ass but after I got used to him it wasn't that bad. YOU CAN BETA HIM!!! HESITATION IS DEFEAT!!!

    P.S. I drank a 16 oz Redbull before fighting him so that maybe helped my reaction time lmao

    submitted by /u/PyroGiveMeSucc
    [link] [comments]

    Great Shinobi Owl Dragon Flashed

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    inner isshin vs isshin ashina mod

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    Purification ending update (if you don’t know)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    So I just found out you do not have to kill Owl at Hirata Estate before the Divine Dragon to get the Aromatic Flower.

    I Killed the Divine Dragon, then killed Genichiro/Ishin, the Demon of Hatred, and finally, Owl. I still have the option for the purification ending wirh the Aromatic Flower in my inventory. The internet will tell you that you have to kill Owl in Hirata Estate before the Divine Dragon. This is not true.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Dasweetmeatt
    [link] [comments]

    I Didn't Think I Could Do It

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    After screwing my first Sekiro playthrough and getting stuck on the Emma boss with only 5 gourds I can finally say that I did it. :)

    submitted by /u/Vsnum
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 46)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Ah shit ,Here we go again...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Struggling

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Struggling with great shining owl. I just can't beat him, every boss I've killed in a good 10 or under tries, I even second tried genichiro. But this guy is so difficult. He literally does half my health or a one hits me, I've gave him like 30 attempts and I've never even gotten him to his second life! Is there some sort of gimmick I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/Darksoulsfanatman
    [link] [comments]

    Tearing with Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    First, sorry for my English...

    after I reinstalled Windown 10. I have problems with Sekiro graphics , I use MOD UNLOCK FPS and have FPS above 60 but the movements are not so smooth.

    it is not drops FPS but like stuttering very annoyed. I tried disabling / enabling V-sync but it didn't work,

    the only way is turn on "high performance" in "Power and sleep" setting, and it works perfectly like the first time i installed the game. but I don't want my CPU to work at maximum Ghz.

    Does anyone have the same problem? pls Help. :( Thank all

    submitted by /u/Magic-Gladiator
    [link] [comments]

    How do I unlock the Shura gauntlet of strength ?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Fighting cowboy has a video where he just speed runs through the game and does the shura ending and unlocks it but I just beat isshin and don't have the gauntlet unlocked this is my second play though as well. I looked it up online and it found something that said to beat the demon of hatred as well but you can't fight DoH and Isshin ashina on the same run. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Chainlinkblink
    [link] [comments]

    Usin' n Abusin'

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment