• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Sekiro - Happy Easter folks!

    Sekiro - Happy Easter folks!


    Happy Easter folks!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    He may be immortal but sure looks pretty darn dead inside.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Bought this manga last year, just found it in my giant “need to finish reading pile”

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    POV: Me, going to the top of Ashina Castle to get my ass kicked by Genichiro yet again.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    How to perfectly describe a game in two panels:

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Low poly sekiro

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    great shinobi owl manga style fanart by P154-deviantart

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!!!!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    Inner Owl / No Damage / Boss Fight

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    I’m playing Dark Souls 1 and am so thankful that Sekiro has taught me to go for parries rather than be defensive. How had Sekiro affected the way you approach other games?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    This fucking ape

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    I have spent thousands buying spirit emblems so I can keep fighting him. God it's annoying. In the first phase one of the grab moves is almost completely undodgeable and a one-hit kill unless I have full health. The only way I can reliably beat the first phase is using a load of firecrackers. But that leaves me very few emblems for phase 2, where I know I need to use the loaded spear. Then in phase 2, he's so erratic it's almost impossible to pick his sword swings and deflect them, but if you just block, you get posture broken in a couple of seconds. Or he does the scream and you die instantly.

    Look I reckon I will eventually win but it will be with a lot of luck and spamming the deflect button. I even tried going away and doing another area for a while, so now I've finished Senpou Temple (which was awesome) and I'm back here facing this goddamn beast.

    Ugh.

    Still love the game. I could just do without this boss.

    submitted by /u/Medium_Choice_6397
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat Lady Butterfly today!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    And I didn't use either of my resurrections! 🤨

    submitted by /u/LonelyChell
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro gave up

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    The MOST annoying thing about Owl Father...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    ...

    ...is the GODDAMN FUCKING WOODEN PILLARS THAT TRAP YOU WHEN YOU GO TO JUMP

    submitted by /u/Rags2Rickius
    [link] [comments]

    Does this game have a Gascoigne equivalent?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    When I first played Bloodborne I was useless. It took me hours just to reach Gascoigne and beating him was another story. I will never forget reading a comment on Reddit which said "if you can beat Gascoigne then you can beat Bloodborne", and I think it's true. He's a true test of your ability to dodge, parry and use your items in the moment without panicking and messing up. I just bought Sekiro for PS4 (I torrented it on PC when it was new as I was broke and gave up at Hirata Estate) and this time I've got two souls games under my belt and I'm more tilt-proof than before. Which is the first boss that's a true test of the skills I'll need for the rest of the game? I just beat the Chained Ogre but he felt more like a dark souls dodge->attack boss

    submitted by /u/Smart-Fuel-573
    [link] [comments]

    Was making a landscape background prop when my brother pointed out it look a bit sekiro-ish , idk is it?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Fox 3

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Woohooo!!!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 42)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    The Katsuoji Temple looks familiar (Via tokyo.ig)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    What a game so sad I’m finished �� �� ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Finished the game ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    I got sekiro last Friday I also have loads of other games in my backlog like demon souls dark souls cyberpunk FF7 remake I was planning to play them after sekiro but I've got so addicted to the game that I don't want to play anything else

    submitted by /u/Tough_Sure
    [link] [comments]

    Never opened ashina reservoir gate and now am locked out of ashina castle. Help?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    So I'm on my 5th playthrough and decided to try to speed run the game. I beat everything up to the monk which triggers all the idols in ashina castle to turn off. I spawned into abandoned dungeon and normally I would go to the ashina reservoir idol. However, I forgot to open the gate that you would normally open right next to the ashina reservoir idol earlier in the game. It is now locked. Is there another way to get into ashina castle?

    submitted by /u/Ok-Potato984
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupt Monk...just how...? I need help

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    (True form)

    submitted by /u/Mr_benz_
    [link] [comments]

    Fountainhead Palace from r/chairsunderwater

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment