• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Sekiro - This game really tests your patience sometimes

    Sekiro - This game really tests your patience sometimes


    This game really tests your patience sometimes

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    It appears that a demon lurks within Ashina.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    I finally beat Isshin Sworn Saint! And then the game crashed...

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Like for real FML. The greatest and worse feeling all at the same time. "Do it!" Mortal blade SLICE!!! Game crash. Cry.

    Reload and I'm a ragdoll in the stairwell. With no more gourds or pellets (all used), but good ol' Genichiro/Isshin are still there.

    Seriously wtf...

    submitted by /u/RedShark32s
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 63)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    About to join the endless suffering that awaits, honestly can’t wait! Here’s to another soulsborne that’ll kick my shit in while I ask for more!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Achieved platinum. The skill grind wasn’t fun, but everything else was.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Lads I'm at Fountainhead

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Just to say: what a stunning location, this is an incredible game, I'm having a blast, I'm dead chuffed that I killed Owl and Corrupted Monk to get here, I loved the insane giant rope man who brought me here, I'm merrily stealthing my way around and executing the scary clown flute guys, and a giant fish just smashed a bridge in front of me.

    What a game.

    Off to bed now, can't wait to get back into it.

    submitted by /u/Medium_Choice_6397
    [link] [comments]

    VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Going out of bounds after defeating Gyoubu's Reflection of Strength is interesting to say the least

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    I finally did it!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    I beat isshin. After 10 million tries and a couple years. And owning the game 2 separate times!

    submitted by /u/cburris913
    [link] [comments]

    Am I as good as Ongbal yet?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Straight through the window

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Red-eyed Ashina Elite LtWotPA

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    After trying it on PS4 and not getting past Genichiro I finally can say I beat it on Steam

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Endings

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I want to platinum this game sooo badly and realized the 4 ending situation. I am super willing to play through 4 times anyways so no worries about that. However, I was just wondering what you guys recommend in terms of difficulty? I don't want to fight sword saint on playthrough 4 if that makes sense :3

    Okay thank you guys for any responses! :D looking forward to reading them

    submitted by /u/TheTurleDon
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat it!!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    That's all. I just wanted to share that after... geez must have been close to 100 attempts over a few weeks I beat Iishin Sword Saint last night.

    It was to the point I was able to no-hit Genichiro way of Tomoe multiple times I fought him so much haha. I was ready to call it a night after hours of frustration, but I watched one more video right before bed. They fought him a different way than I ever tried (heavy leaning on block/holding L1 to block normal attacks and restore your stamina).

    I tried one more time after seeing that method and boom, done in one. I never really even realized holding L1 restored your posture LOL. I think I had read it once or twice but it wasn't part of my play style. I respect it now!

    submitted by /u/politicalstuff
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat bloodborne, I planned on getting the plat but this game just looks too amazing to wait any longer so today I join you!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Sekiro but every enemy is Demon of Hatred

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    The Spears Poisoned

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Fastest I've cut ape guardian's head..

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Concept time!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    If you had the opportunity to make a combat art that could counter thrust attacks in a way similar to high monk counter sweeps and Sakura dance countering lighting what would it be?

    submitted by /u/Cursed_image_guy_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment