• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Sekiro - Yamauchi learns the Way of the Prosthetic Arts.

    Sekiro - Yamauchi learns the Way of the Prosthetic Arts.


    Yamauchi learns the Way of the Prosthetic Arts.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Sekiro’s arm deconstruction

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Selfie time with Jinzaemon (he died in a weird position lol)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Cooking and Bonking Old Man Isshin

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    hesitation is defeat

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Working my way through NG+2, and I find it kinda funny who the easiest boss for me is so far... Genichrio.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    When I first played the game at launch it took me literal days to beat him at Ashina Castle, and he was a pretty big stumbling block before even getting to Sword Saint at the end of the game.

    But now... I realize that you fight him anywhere between four to six Deathblows worth of times across a non-Shura play through, and the repetition really does change how I've faced him. I just tore through all three phases with only healing once per phase and one revival on Way of Tomoe thanks to camera bullshittery, and I just found it kind of amusing how the game's primary opposite/antagonist force against Wolf had kinda become an almost relaxing familiar fight compared to some of the others.

    submitted by /u/soulreaverdan
    [link] [comments]

    They're taking over

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Mmmmm the flavor of death

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Just beat Isshin, the sword saint and holy...

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    That ending was so cool. Killing the divine child and then becoming the new sculpted was so interesting. I also just realized I didn't use weapon arts or prosthetics at all to fight him. I think it made it more fun since sometimes prosthetics (especially the firecracker) feels like cheating (to me)

    submitted by /u/sloob_silver
    [link] [comments]

    my mans straight bussin' it open in the evil tunnel

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    First time playing. Just finished Ashina Castle (Revisited)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    I've been loving this game, but I've been struggling with the boss fights. My reflexes are a bit slower than when they were ten years ago, so deflects and dodges don't come as quick as they need to.

    Because of that it made it all the sweeter when I finally defeated Owl at the top of Ashina Castle. Fortunately, I had plenty of resources on me, because I burned up all my heals and lives during this fight, and my fingertips were a little numb at the end.

    submitted by /u/Dallimar
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoiler) Made it to my first ending! Never thought I would make it this far

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Corrupted Monk cinematic

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Where's the Mortal Blade?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    I did it bois! One down, five left...

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    I beat Lady Butterfly!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    I'm riding such an adrenaline high right now!! I bought the game at release, but I was playing DS3 at the time and I think I couldn't get out of "Dark Souls" mode and into "Sekiro" mode enough to play the game correctly, so I got my butt handed to me. I set the game aside and haven't picked it back up until now. I've been watching Saint Riot's "Scrub Dojo" videos on Youtube and it got me super motivated to finally try again!

    It was rough at first, but I played cautious... hit a wall with Chained Ogre and his BS auto-tracking dive tackles, but once I realized Oil along with the Flame Vent absolutely ruins him, I was good to go.

    And just today, I beat Gyobu (after like 3 tries) and now Lady Butterfly! She took me about an hour or so to get past, but I pressed forward, didn't hesitate, and persevered!

    I know it's not "NG+7 No charm demon bell speedrun deathless" or anything, but the feeling of "getting it" and beating a boss so many people hit a wall with in about an hour feels SO GOOD!

    submitted by /u/suddenlysara
    [link] [comments]

    First Platinum and what's next?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    First post here, but I've been lurking here for over a year. More then a year ago I started playing Sekiro, having never completed a FromSoftware game (I played about 50% of bloodborne a year earlier). I have never been "good" at challenging games, but I was very tempted by the idea of facing a real challenge. I play for max 4 hours a week and sometimes I dont play for weeks at a time. Yesterday I finally made it...

    First playthrough (purification) took me almost 60 hours total. I finished this playthough last february after more then a year.

    Second playthrough cost me 10 hours (immortal severance and homecomming + Demon of Hatred). I was amazed at how I breezed through bosses like Genichiro.

    Third playthrough cost me 5 hours (shura). I beat Isshin Ashina in 6 tries!

    Farmed the skillpoints in about 2 hours.

    I'm so happy! I still can't believe I actually beat every single boss in this game.

    So what's next?

    I bought Dark Souls III at a discount and played through the first hour of the game. I'm having mixed feelings. The graphics aren't to good, but that's no dealbreaker. The combat though... feels so much less sophisticated then Sekiro. I was wondering what you Sekiro/FromSoftware veterans think of this. Is it because I'm just so tuned into Sekiro? I was wondering if Dark Souls III is worth it, or if a Bloodborne retry would make more sense. What I loved about Sekiro is the combat system and the beautiful setting. Wat should I take into consideration when choosing my next "hard" game?

    submitted by /u/Same-Reception-9940
    [link] [comments]

    I practically only use loaded shuriken

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    This isn't a brag, it's just a fact. I almost always use the loaded shuriken attachment, if I remember I have other ones I'll use them once or twice but I'm pretty much always using the loaded shuriken and the mechanic where you can lunge at the enemy afterword.

    I have tried to teach myself to use other attachments, specifically mist raven, but they just don't take. Anyone else play like this?

    I guess I also rarely use any of the candies or other items. Too paranoid about running out of them to use anything.

    submitted by /u/nbeudert
    [link] [comments]

    Demon Wolf in Red

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 40)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Bought this game on day one and gave up on it. Picked it back up after playing the other From games and this might be my all time favorite game now. Thanks to this community for any advice or strategies I picked up and I’m sorry I didn’t listen to everyone about the mask. Don’t use the mask kids.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment