• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Sekiro - Blood Stained

    Sekiro - Blood Stained


    Blood Stained

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Honestly in disbelief (1st try immortal severance gauntlet)

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Fighting 7 spears, reservoir, got the first critical by sneak up, then I went back to the side of the building to fight his second life, he walked up the stairs, I ledge hang and attack, dude just stood there the whole fight and let me ledge attack him! (This is my first playthrough) is this normal?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    More mod hijinks: Saitama vs Shrek (mod links in comment)

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Inner Genichiro

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Kawarada learns the Way of the Prosthetic Arts Part 2.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    After 62 deaths to him and 249 deaths total I have FINALLY beat Isshin, The Sword Saint, marking the end to my first playthrough of Sekiro. This boss was such a tough boss but definitely one of the most rewarding boss fights I've ever faced in a FromSoftware game. Now onto the other endings!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 76)

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Blood Stained

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Fountain Head Brawl

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Figma Sekiro

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Inner genichiro Ichimonji only, DBKNC no damage + no prosthetics

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    isshin ashina vs interrior ministry mod

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Ending

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Just beat sekiro for the first time :))) definitely one of my favorite games now for sure it was such a great time and the combat was very fun!!

    submitted by /u/cristiank72
    [link] [comments]

    Finally defeated the demon of hatred.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    After hours to fighting him and grinding because I ran out of spirit emblems to use, I finally beat the demon without cheesing him.

    submitted by /u/Astonished_Hound
    [link] [comments]

    Defeated inner owl father now, can I celebrate ������???

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    Lazulite Sacred Flame Prerequisites Question

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    What are the prerequisites for the lazulite sacred flame.

    submitted by /u/Imbored2475
    [link] [comments]

    ashina clan

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    i found out that the ashina clan is a real clan but after learning about the sengoku jidia more i'am getting more eager to find out why from software took the ashina clan out of all the clans. I'am trying to find out. you guys know anything why they chose the ashina clan?

    submitted by /u/deathnuggt69420
    [link] [comments]

    Took me just a week of on and off, but finally did it. Hardest one in a souls game by far.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    On playthrough #3 aiming for the Shura ending, it feels like he flinches waaayy more easily than usual when Emma hits him. And am i going blind after a whole day of trying or is the camera angle weird and flat for the Isshin Ashina fight when locked on?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Considering that this was on NG+6 I'm kinda proud of my performance lol.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    ez. Mortal Journey complete. And it was first try!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Venting about Sword Saint

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Please recognize that this is my first souls-like game and i need it to vent out a little bit.

    Serious, what the fuck. I tried him at least 4 hours and the best i can do is kill Genichiro and the first phase of Isshin but he always kills me at the second phase with this overpowered spear. I was two times in the last phase but then i need to send him back his lightning and this is very difficult for me.

    And this fucking spear! I never know which attack he uses next: the one that i can deflect, that one where i always try to hit him but he hits me or the attack when he jumps back.

    My strategy to defeat him is only using mortal draw. No prosthetics because i never have the right timing, i died a lot and it is annoying to get always new spirit emblems. With the mortal draw i do a lot of damage and my enemy can only block the attack or i hit him.

    It looks like i will need a few days to defeat him.

    submitted by /u/TimaeusDragon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment