• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Sekiro - Beat Mortal Journey yesterday after 15 tries and almost a week. Feels great

    Sekiro - Beat Mortal Journey yesterday after 15 tries and almost a week. Feels great


    Beat Mortal Journey yesterday after 15 tries and almost a week. Feels great

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    I was trying out some mods for this game and uhh... (mod links in comment)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    Thia reminds me of Sekiro vs Isshin

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    When you lose an argument and hear "That's what I thought"

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Well... This was the hardest I've ever worked for a cosmetic. Worth the work!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    What are the rules for a SL1 run?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    I got 100% achievements a while ago and now I'm thinking about doing a SL1 run, but unlike the other souls games I couldn't find what constitutes as a SL1 run for Sekiro, obviously I can't use Prayer Beads to get more health and posture, but what about memories to raise my attack power and prosthetics or the ability to upgrade them?

    submitted by /u/EveryUzerNameIzTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaning up Ashina, one spear monk at a time

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    It takes a special kind of game to make me want to go for the 100%. Last time I did this was Bioshock Infinite. Elden Ring couldn't come out fast enough

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Do deflections damage your posture?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Fighting Gyoubou Oniwa and realized that even though I'm successfully deflecting his hits (as far as I can tell), I am still taking posture damage. Is this expected? or am I blocking accidentally?

    submitted by /u/representativesign03
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Completed Bloodborne, now moving on to this beast. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Domiiinguez47
    [link] [comments]

    Been a year since I finished the game, so I was curious if I could still beat Isshin

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    I think this man has played too much sekiro

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 75)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Is it worth it playing the game at 30 fps/PC?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    I always wanted to play Sekiro, but the fact that my laptop is pretty average has been keeping me away as I thought I wouldn't be able to run it (I run a geforce 940mx and i7 7500/8gb ram). I did a little research and decided to finally try it out and keep my playtime below 2 hours so I could refund it on steam

    So the best I could get with everything running in the lowest possible was 28-32 fps (thankfully it stays above 30 when fighting). I wanted to ask your personal opinions if it's worth it playing the game anyway, or if it would somehow ruin the experience as it is very action oriented

    Also since it's Fromsoftware I was also afraid of some areas/bosses being kinda laggy and make the game even more difficult than it already is

    submitted by /u/Disco_sick
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro, with a touch of slice

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Sasha kills Genichiro first try and tells doubters to Suck It

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    What should I do before playthrough 2? (Shura ending)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    After an ungodly amount of attempts I finally managed to beat the Emma/Isshin fight. I have 9 NPC's with dragonrot, am I able to do their quests if I cure them? I'm sitting at 16 Vitality and 9 attack power, I have not killed any of the headless or the undead guy in Abandoned Dungeon yet.

    submitted by /u/LSN98989
    [link] [comments]

    Activated it for farming, but too stubborn to turn it off again ;-;

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    The hardest boss in the game with no charm and with demon bell?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    For me it's an Owl(both his forms)! Especially when you install Resurrection mod! Demon of Hatred is the same because he can one shot you even with charm and without bell. Isshin becomes more fun to fight with!

    submitted by /u/Kurobane_Tenshi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment