• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Sekiro - Congratulations to the team! Sekiro Game of the Year, 2019! juop

    Sekiro - Congratulations to the team! Sekiro Game of the Year, 2019! juop


    Congratulations to the team! Sekiro Game of the Year, 2019! juop

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    I have 235 carps.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    30 second guardian ape spam. Not pretty, but makes the gauntlet go by faster

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    My fanart for Sekiro [OC]

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Finished the first run!!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Kite Eclipse!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Awww shit. Here we go!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Managed to beat Lady Butterfly Charmless and with Demon Bell!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Remember guys...Hesitation Is Defeat (such a beautiful journey)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    First time playing the game and finally beat Father Owl. My inner Britishness came out when I finally got him.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Sekiro music swap test

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Spin To Win

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    After 2 years over 1000 try’s I beat isshin no damage taken

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    I’ll give up on this game just because of Isshin Ashina

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Fuck this old dude. Everytime i get to his second phase where he does fire tricks i die like, in maximum 30 seconds. I defeat Emma pretty quickly, often without taking any damage but when i get to Isshin, oh man, my depression is getting worse. I tried defeating him with Sekiro Guru's strategy, but it's not working. I tried to git gud, but i just can't with this dude. I tried glitching him at the door, like you can with Genichiro and Owl, but i don't think it works. Is there a way to cheese him?

    Can't believe i defeated Sword Saint and platinumed Bloodborne and can't beat this dude.

    Please give me some tips.

    submitted by /u/billyyi
    [link] [comments]

    Controller not working on PC

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    No controllers seem to be working when I play the game on PC, I've tried my PS4, Xbox, and Switch controller but none of them seem to work. The mouse and keyboard work just fine and the controllers work on literally every other game I play (Dark Souls, Hollow Knight, Fortnite) but they just don't work on Sekiro. They used to work when I first got the game and only recently started being unresponsive. Does anyone know what the problem is?

    submitted by /u/rawgino
    [link] [comments]

    Lady Butterfly

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Just getting back on the game since November 3rd of 2020, due to rage. Any tips / tricks for lady butterfly before I start playing again?

    submitted by /u/AmphibianLow8857
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got around to beating all of the bosses. Here is my top 5 hardest. What's your top 5?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    1. Isshin, the Sword Saint
    2. Demon of Hatred
    3. Corrupted Monk
    4. Great Shinobi Owl
    5. Lady Butterfly
    submitted by /u/SlapMyWiener
    [link] [comments]

    Does the “all skills” achievement include skills you get from defeating certain characters and skills you buy?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Hulp plezz

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    What do you get for refighting bosses through reflections of strength.?

    submitted by /u/EconomistVegetable49
    [link] [comments]

    Kuro dialogue after genichiro

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    What should I answer? Is it inportant for the ending? Which answers has the more and the best bosses?(I know that one of the final boss option is considered one of the best bosses in the series, which choice brings to that?)

    submitted by /u/Salernoaless448
    [link] [comments]

    Just killed guardian ape for the first time

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    And honestly I kinda feel let down

    Difficulty wise that is-

    Don't get me wrong I thought the fight was amazing and it's my favorite in the game so far. But it was kinda.. easy? Like I beat him on my first attempt kinda easy. And it wasn't something I expected considering what I heard about him I personally loved getting to fight a big monster boss like this one as my skills from soulsbourne got to shine as I'm shit at Sekiros combat system but really good at dark souls, and this boss allowed me kill him to without even deflecting him once. It was a nice change of pace to resort to what I'm good at since I'm really bad at this games combat. Like really bad. Like every boss took me 20+ tries to kill. Hell, even the chained ogre took me 57 tries to kill and genichiro was even more than that. So I really enjoyed getting to feel like a badass for once... Wait is he getting back up?!? What the Fu-

    In all seriousness I love this boss except for the more where he throws shit at you with the accuracy of a delta sniper and the one where he screams without his head and it's really scawy.

    submitted by /u/Ninja_Requiem
    [link] [comments]

    I feel alone in how I beat isshin, does anyone else do it like how I do? (and also sorry for vid link the file was bigger than 1 gb.)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment