• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Sekiro - Isshin the Sword Saint - Aluminum Foil Sculpture

    Sekiro - Isshin the Sword Saint - Aluminum Foil Sculpture


    Isshin the Sword Saint - Aluminum Foil Sculpture

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Rest! REST!!!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    Genichiro Ashina - Aluminum Foil Sculpture

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Lady Butterfly - Aluminum Foil Sculpture

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Did a drawing of Wolf, hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    I know this is common but, i finally did it after 4hr

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    PAIN.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Great Shinobi Owl

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    Great Shinobi Owl is the first Fromsoft boss I've raged at his arena is to small and then add poison on top of that. I just want to get to Fountain head Palace.

    submitted by /u/unclesmeagol1
    [link] [comments]

    I think i have played enough

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Pain

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Shinobi Execution Sculptor. After 3 hours of switching between cheesing and fighting him I finally got him. The satisfaction is immeasurable.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    I don't know where else to ask this

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Here is my situation: I think I can get a physical copy of sekiro, but I will have to change it for Red Dead. Redemption 2.

    I completed the history of red dead redemption 2 twice. I completed the fishing map and the special animals map (I don't really remember the name of this and my English is bad to pull out something that makes sense). I've made almost everything in the game, but I still have because I loved that game. I almost cried in some scenes.

    But, I haven't touched the game in like... 1 year or so. And I don't have any plans to play it.

    Now, I'm still deciding to change it or no because. For real. That game is special to me.

    Do you think I'm being a bitch and I should just change the game or stay with the game and wait sekiro to be in a cheaper price? (right now in the playstation store is 60$ and in disc is 50$ -in my country-).

    What do you think?

    -Please don't be mean about saying I should just pay the 60 or 50$ because I can't afford that atm-.

    submitted by /u/Fallingtoyou
    [link] [comments]

    Found an old screenshot on my Xbox. FromSoft does atmosphere better than anyone else.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    my man got nailed on the floor by a purple ninja.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Just completed game. It took me 25 Livestream and 70 hours but I felt like a true warrior. there was moment where I thought Im not playing anymore.Lastly My respect to everyone who made this fantastic game possible

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    Good fight old man, but i've done it. (Also im using the regular shuriken since i tought it would be funny to finish him off with the first tool)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 73)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Alternating between Sekiro & Dark Souls isn't fun.. Idk how i manage to no damage monk to begin with lol She gave me so many problems my 1st play through 2 years ago.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Stealth Moon-view Tower & Charmless Seven Spears

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    I have a demon of hatred deadline and I need help

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    My wife (who is not a big gamer) is out of town until Saturday and I need help with the demon of hatred. In my first playthrough I cheesed alot of bosses and did not get much better. This was apparent when I was getting my shit rocked in NG+. I have now done a respectable run up to demon of hatred including beating owl father without looking at a guide. I am not looking for a cheese or exact beta, but more general advice that you would get from a friend switching off turns. I've reached phase two a couple times after around 7 attempts.

    submitted by /u/21toedcat
    [link] [comments]

    Is there really nothing to that big pit near the depths after the well?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    First play through. Got to the depths through the sunken valley passage and fought through the ape fight, got a flower, pushed forward, did another ape fight. I got passed a snake I think and to the mist village but got frustrated trying to find the way into the temple so I went and did some other stuff.

    Kuro gives me this big speech about going back to moon view tower to throw myself into something. Ok I go do that, fight the purple ninja and jump off at the gate where the lady says. I push forward and end up in a room that has a zombie and a pit that leads BACK TO THE DEPTHS. I think, "that can't be it" so I warp back and repeat. This time I go right at the zombie and there's a series of cliff leading down but I can't figure out what the room is all about. There are grapple points to get back out and it really feels important but google searches yield no info.

    Is this room just a dead end? NPC interaction at some later point maybe?

    Edit: first few comments seem to be assuring me that this is a second way to depths and Mibu but I got that already. I'm asking about the side room after the big jump and before the hole that leads to the idol over the poison swamp.

    What is up with the big room with the cliffs and not even an item in sight?

    submitted by /u/PuffPuffFayeFaye
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry Emma..

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    >!Did anyone else find headless ape extremely easy?<!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    So, I had massive issues with guardian ape. I easily died 30+ times to him, and I still couldn't get him. I actually uninstalled the game for three months because of that stupid ape. But I downloaded it and gave it a run today, and something just clicked. I kicked his bright pink rear, with a revive and three gourd charges to spare. I moved on to headless ape, and figured that it would be even harder, but if anything it was easier. Am I the only one that thinks so?

    submitted by /u/E-Boy-Barney
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment