• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Sekiro - False Monk Done Quick

    Sekiro - False Monk Done Quick


    False Monk Done Quick

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    And got no health potions

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    Take it or leave it

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    My Sekiro Collector’s Guide

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 71)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    Whats a better feeling beating a boss after dying so many times or beating it first try?

    submitted by /u/unclesmeagol1
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve come to the conclusion that mortal draw is OP

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    The vitality and posture damage it does is absolutely insane even while using the weaker version it's super good and everyone says that ichimonji double is better but from what I've seen it doesn't even come close. Opinions?

    submitted by /u/Jun_ako
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat genichiro in ashina castle!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    It took multiple days and countless attempts, but I finally did it. I'm excited to finally progress in sekiro! My strategy: I played as aggressive as possible, constantly attacking, and only caring about my health if I was about to die.

    submitted by /u/Puppyboy14
    [link] [comments]

    The lmtsr mod is amazing (quite quite difficult though)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Damn

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    This game is easier with Music

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    Love these.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Little Lore question regarding chained ogre

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Hey yah !

    So, I've recently decided to get back to sekiro after giving up at some point in the past for various reason, and let's say, I got carried away. Too many hours in few days.

    That being said, as usual, the magic from From Softwar did works, and I ended up completly falling in love with the lore and the gameplay.
    As such, I finished the game recently, and I have been litterally drinking the wiki.
    There is tho an information I cant seem to find, and yet I am sure and certain i've read it.

    There is three chained ogre in the game, right ? The first one, the noob breaker, the second one, is in ashina castle post invading event, and the third one, no red eyes, a single health bar.

    I remember crystal clear reading on the wiki that this character was severly hinted to be the father of another npc/Miniboss/character and I cant find wich, and this is driving me insane.

    Anyone kind enough to clear things up for me ? Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Psukhais
    [link] [comments]

    Father Owl Cosplay?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Somebody rejoicing atm

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Sekiro - Double Spear Monk - Grounded (Charmless, Demon Bell)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Inner Isshin / No Prosthetic Tools / No Damage / Boss Fight

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Oh I am survived! Wait.. no yeah I did survive.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    So Sekiro beat me

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Makes me sad to say it but I've made it to the end boss and the spike broke me.

    submitted by /u/KeizerSoze1
    [link] [comments]

    Kanji

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Is there any way to disable the Kanji symbol on PS4. I play with no HUD already and i feel like it would look like a movie if there were no kanji

    submitted by /u/_anish1
    [link] [comments]

    The Helicopters

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Can somebody please help

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    I'm not bothered about playing the game completely legit, could someone let me know if there is a cheese or glitch to kill owl in ashina Castle cause to put it bluntly, I've had enough.

    submitted by /u/EconomistVegetable49
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment