• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Sekiro - « Did you really thought you could Mikiri counter my circular slash?! Think Sekiro! Think! »

    Sekiro - « Did you really thought you could Mikiri counter my circular slash?! Think Sekiro! Think! »


    « Did you really thought you could Mikiri counter my circular slash?! Think Sekiro! Think! »

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 80)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    whats up with the roosters?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    they dont make any sense,how do the people of ashina live with them day to day?how many kids were beeked to death by these monsters?and why do they attack the player but not the soldiers?is there something more to them???????

    submitted by /u/TarikGod
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Sekiro, what a great game...starting my second play through...Owl fight in Lady Butterfly’s location was the hardest fight for me probably.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    I don't want to feel like I'm losing my mind but I just beat Genichiro on my first attempt and I had to share it. I love this game so much.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    After clearing multiple runs in Hades she finally got the confidence to jump into Sekiro. I’m so happy

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    SEKIRO: Side story: Hanbei the Undying

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Wanted to share some of the art in my home office.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    The main reason I'm struggling with this boss is because of his BS grab attack.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    How fast can you beat Sekiro after 1 week of practice

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    Ujinari Mizou (Enhanced Mod)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 79)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    [DISCUSSION] I defeated Sekiro and needed to write a bit about it

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    After doing the Shura ending over one year ago, I decided to give Sekiro another try and started a new run. After more or less 20 hours, I finished it with the "Purification" ending. I defeated Sword Saint Isshin after 4 tries (2 with bell and 2 without).

    I have no clue why I write this but I want to talk about this game. I really had a great time on it, and, to be truly honest, I did not find it that difficult. The bosses that gave me the most difficulties were Owl Father (~15 tries) and, yes, I am ashamed to say it, the Great Carp (7 tries to get through the area).

    The game has flaws. The camera bugging in close areas or when Wolf gets too close to a wall (Guardian Ape, yes, I talk about your throws). The fact that we have to visit 3 times the same area (Ashina Castle) just recolored and with different ennemies really disappointed me. The game not being so beautiful (after Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne it pained me a bit).

    But god, the gamefeel is incredible. You feel every hit, regret any mistakes. There are only a few bosses that I will remember (I guess like most of people) being Owl (2 forms), Genichiro, Isshin (Sword Saint, the Shura one was not so interesting), and overall the Divine Dragon. This fight really amazed me. It is not difficult. The area is basically filled with clouds, but the music, the esthetic of the Lightning Reversal fight and the emotion of getting those tears really hit me straight. I don't know why this marked me so badly, but really, this fight impressed me.

    Now is the point where I have no clue about what I am saying and about what I will add. I enjoyed the game for most part, even if there are things that I did not like. I think From Software did an overall good job, but needs to put the "Dark Souls" spirit a bit further (RPG talking and overall world design talking).

    Thanks for reading this. Sorry for the spelling mistakes, as you may see I'm from Baguette-Land).

    Have a great day / evening !

    C-

    submitted by /u/Coqyri
    [link] [comments]

    Is there good way to consistently deflect inner owl's fire owl that goes sideway and still be able to mikiri his thrust?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    I'm trying to effectively defend myself against that fireowl move that can goes side way in inner owl father phase 2. I read somewhere that you can jump and deflect it. I did successfully a lot of times, but also fail as well, simply because when I jump, I would need to wait for like half of a second before I can press deflect. That sometimes make it too hard to deflect the fire owl if I was standing too close to owl father, and standing on the ground does not help. Is there a way to effectively defend against this?

    submitted by /u/TomorrowPresent7909
    [link] [comments]

    "I don't know the way" is what she says.. why do I different dialogue then the YouTuber I'm watching

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Finally got the Wolf Figma figure!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Sekiro is easy...... not really.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    On playthrough #4 omy to platinum and i just found out this guy has another use besides being a lab rat for Doujun… completely unaware of his true storyline.. lol

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Easy Ashina Elite

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    It took me 69 hours to complete ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    What is the lore behind the camp at the snake eye shirahagi fight ?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    If you go to the camp there are 5 enemy gunmen: 1 one the small island in the poison pool and 2 in a small tent next to the half sunken buddha statue.

    But if you defeat the guardian ape and talk to kuro afterwards, the camp will be destroyed.

    The hut on the island and the tent will be destroyed and the 2 gunmen next to the tent are gone aswell.

    Does this have to do with the guardian ape ? Maybe he runs trough the camp after the first bossfight, to get to his cave.

    I didnt find anything on that topic in the wiki article about the ashina dephts, but I didnt look further.

    sorry if this has already been answered somewhere

    submitted by /u/F10w1ess
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough complete!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    First time through, I have just completed the game for the first time. A little under 40 hours, Immortal Severance ending. It's the first time I've actually finished a FromSoft game, and it feels incredible. I was actually shaking after I finished the fight.

    Also, just as a point of reference for whoever came up with the swordsman + Spear miniboss fight in the tiny arena just before you get to the final boss: I spent literal days on that miniboss encounter. Going back and forth trying to wear them down. I beat the final boss on the third attempt. That encounter was crazy difficult.

    But the final fight was absolutely gorgeous. Recognizing all the techniques that are seen throughout the game and how they're being used is incredible.

    submitted by /u/nictheman123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment