• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Sekiro - Tengu Wisdom for all those still learning

    Sekiro - Tengu Wisdom for all those still learning


    Tengu Wisdom for all those still learning

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Remember when I said I gave up on Isshin? I lied.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Snake Eyes learns the Way of the Prosthetic Arts Part 3

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    My first ever FromSoft platinum

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Finally completed my first playthrough! Got the game in December and put it down in mid january for a few months due to the difficulty of ITSS and DoH. This community inspired me to beat it! Arigato!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Finally after 2 week i did it

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 78)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Hesitation is defeat

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    Mortal Journey is the only thing I haven’t beaten and this just happened. Hope my reaction didn’t wake up the neighbors

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Guys, I did it . i finished sekiro �� never thought i could complete a from software game , makes me want to go back to bloodborne again.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    Anybody else finally get their Goodsmileshop orders today? (Placed in April 2020)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Managed to kill Sword Saint Isshin 2nd try on my 1st playthrough.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    These game journalists man

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Possible breakthrough?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Still early in the game, so I'm keeping my expectations low, but just wanted to say after having been stuck for a solid 2 days, I finally made a good bit of progress. In one night I defeated Armored Warrior, Lone Shadow Longswordsman, Long Arm Centipede Sen-Un and Seven Ashina Spears - Shikibu Toshikatsu Yamauchi. I think once you just sort of surrender to the fact that this game WILL punish you, you become more patient, more apt to learn and apply your skill set to defeat your enemies. Another big thing I have learned is that despite initially wanting to play passively I have learned that that just simply doesn't fly-you have to constantly be on the offensive in order to prevail.

    Anyway, just wanted to share my progress after having been pained for a good amount of time. This game is amazing and I can't wait to progress even further!

    submitted by /u/overtheFloyd077
    [link] [comments]

    From Software Noob here. Just completed my first playthrough. I can't beleive it!!!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    long post alert .

    I started Sekiro around last easter , played happily for a day and then gave up because I came up against , I feel ashamed to say this , Samurai General Naomori. But then I came across this group and seeing all you folks having a blast over the game fueled me on. So I went back , died a 50 more time , got an inkling of the game mechanica and defeated him. From there began my incredible journey for a month and half. I havent played a game like this. Every boss fight is a formidable challenge. You start feeling hoepelss because you cant get a scratch on him and die like a 100 times. Then slowly you learn his patterns, plan your counters ,put them into action and die a 100 times in between all this. And you finally beat his first phase , your confident you have a handle on him and then of course bugger has a new set of moves and your back to square one. You do the whole process again ,die a 100 more timeds,becone an expert in the first phase which once seemed impossible and slowly inch towards victory in the second phase. And the feeling you get when you finally beat him after so many times !!! You rinse and repeat the same tactics and fight your way through genichiro ,the ape,the monk and the owl. You kill the dragon. You feel the ending within your grasp and then the game throws the mother of all bosses in isshin. Not gonna lie , was stuck at him for a week ,almost gave up , but finally defeated him last night . And I just want to say I couldnt have done it without you guys. Your enthusiasm and zeal for the game kept me going even after dying a 1000 deaths. Thank you all for helping me experience Sekiro.

    submitted by /u/Temporary-Cow9498
    [link] [comments]

    Second randomiser done. DoH and divine dragon as final 2 phase bosses

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    "Hesitation is Defeat"

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Just say "Ya snooze ya lose!" Fucken poetic ass

    submitted by /u/DONTFUNKWITHMYHEART
    [link] [comments]

    Obligatory “I beat Isshin!” post.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    My first time encountering the snake I just got the game and didn't know anything about this game other than it was hard

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Tips? Pointers? Any stuff to get and where to get…..ahhh shucks I’m lost

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    Any tips for Genichiro?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    This is probably the most fun I've had fighting a boss but anyone have any tips to make it easier?

    submitted by /u/whtismylife
    [link] [comments]

    Very much tilted by Genichiro's Phase 2

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    I did it, I finally beat sekiro

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    I've now completed ds1,2,&3 and sekiro, all on pc. So the next logical step? Sign up for psnow and play bloodborne. Here's the thing. I don't like it. Like at all. It feels, off. Maybe it's because it's because it's streaming, maybe because the combat seems so much slower than sekiro. Any tips out there or should I just bask in the pcness of pc master race?

    submitted by /u/wrenchgg
    [link] [comments]

    Do people like the Demon of Hatred fight?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    I find that nobody on this sub really discusses or posts videos of the DoH fight like they do with Genichiro or Isshin. I know people consider him a brutal boss but it occurs to me that nobody seems to go back to try and master him like they do with the human bosses. I just beat him for the first time and am pretty happy to have him in the rear view so I can move on to a more satisfying fight with Isshin.

    submitted by /u/FerretAres
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment