• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Sekiro - F

    Sekiro - F


    F

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Does anybody actually have this console

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Ashina Rifleman finally gets his revenge.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I knew as soon as I saw it that I needed it.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Not sure if this has been posted here before, but this is so accurate

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Finally after 2 hours of trying

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 92)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    My journey has finally begun ���� and I am beyond excited ��

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    After finally getting my platinum in DS1 and Bloodborne…I'm finally able to move on to a very much recommend game

    So far I'm just blown away by the graphics and how story begins in Sekiro…normally I only play co-op games since I get bored playing alone too long but this time it's different. I literally started my NG last night and already have a little over 12 hours on it…I legit cannot put my control down 🏆

    submitted by /u/Zealous4ever
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Owl Father on NG+3. Man Without Equal unlocked. I've done all bosses!!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    I just finished getting the platinum in all the souls borne games including sekiro, it was a beautiful journey and I can't wait to go through them all again

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Feels familiar

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Honestly felt a little bad for this guy in the Hanbei manga

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    1 Wolf vs 4 Isshin

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    The Mortal Blade. Without question... I accept its power.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    After 9 hours of game time, I finally got my first Shinobi Execution

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    Anyone know what your AP is set to during the reflections of strength Sword Saint fight?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    I'm just curious if I'm experiencing a harder or easier version of Isshin SS in the reflections of strength compared to my regular playthrough (where I had AP 11).

    submitted by /u/woinf
    [link] [comments]

    For one last time, I request the gracious aid of this community - for the final boss

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    I don't know I'm starting starting think I just can't do it. >! Isshin Ashina !< is ridiculously hard. I beat the demon of hatred last night and went straight to >! Isshin/Genichiro !< and I must have tried 60 times now. I seem to be regressing, I could get to phase 3 (phase 2 of I if you don't count the first fight with G after the firsy cutscene) and now i can't even get past phase 1 - the fight with G.

    Do you guys have any tips on how to best this boss? Any tips at all? I am struggling here and would really appreciate it. Any advice seriously. Even if it's just git gud

    submitted by /u/420vapeking
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    I just started playing this game today, I'm a huge dark souls fan and have beat all the games so I came into this thinking the difficulty would be manageable. How I was wrong, I just got to the general tenzen miniboss and haven't even reached the first boss yet but I'm finding the game extremely difficult!!! Anyone got any tips for a sekiro newbie like me, any helps appreciated 😂😅

    submitted by /u/Rhys2404
    [link] [comments]

    Any Sekiro Lore content

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Yo bushis of Ashina, wanted to ask if you know any quality content related to Sekiro lore? last year i used to lost myself into some of the videos of Vaati for sleep and i'm going to dig it again (and maybe restart the game for some runs to unlock the new outfits) But is there any others creator with good stuff to explore ? Many thanks if you want to share some 🙏and dont forget, as some old Tengu told me one day ' hesitation is defeat'

    submitted by /u/kieedo
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat owl, now what?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    So i finally beat Owl on top of ashina castle (yes i cheered and flipped off the screen) but now what do i do?

    submitted by /u/TempestWolf9717
    [link] [comments]

    Quick shoutout to me for playing this game with a controller so terrible it has PHYSICAL drift?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment