• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Sekiro - Race me, Sekiro!

    Sekiro - Race me, Sekiro!


    Race me, Sekiro!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Oh... that was unexpected for me

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    "Nana Korobi, Ya Oki" - I've just learned a new Japanese proverb. Thought this might inspire you.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    sword saint (oa)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    Soloing two bosses at once without death / healing

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    After 20 attempts i finally giving it back to Genchiro, i am almost there, another couple of attempts and i can beat him. Should i just block his hits and after his moves finish, should i use the Ichimonji move ? will the sugar candies help in this fight ?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 91)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    is that Mount Fuji visible from top of Ashina Castle ?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    My girlfriend who is awesome gave this to me after the fight with Genichiro! Lol

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Sekiro around Emma

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I did it, the entire severance gauntlet first try. Accomplishments like this are why I love from software.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Sekiro vs Genichiro one last time

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Name your 3 favorite weapons in Sekiro!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Here's mine: Kusabimaru, Kusabimaru and Kusabimaru, in that order

    submitted by /u/PthumerianPrince
    [link] [comments]

    True shinobis stay silent

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Day 6…..still on Genichiro. I’m not quitting! I refuse!!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    Well boys, it's day 6 and yes, im still stuck on this mofo. I have gotten significantly better. But I still tend to tense up. I have had a C*** hair away from ending him in his final stage. Like with one hit that close and boom death. Just giving you an update on my progression. I will take this bastard down. It will happen!! My timing for deflection is off due to my intense attitude about beating him, hell I even ran off and beat the ichemon ghost dude in the dungeon no sweat…..but I am getting there ugh I cannot wait too beat this bastard!!!! I will get past this dumb ass genichiro and his stupid bow…..goosefrabah…..settle….it's a daunting task for me to stay calm while fighting him.

    submitted by /u/Opiate-pudding
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Inner Owl Father!!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    I JUST BEAT OWL FATHER!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    might not be much of an accomplishment to most of us here but my hands are still shaking after giving him the final deathblow and I'm ecstatic! was stuck with him for a good 3 days and i have finally done it! One more thing I've realized after fighting Genichiro, Guardian Ape, Shinobi Owl and Owl Father is that it doesn't matter how many cheesing or guide videos you watch - you're going to eventually have to figure out a strategy that works best for you and after that in the following NG+ playthroughs the bosses are always a breeze and no better feeling than beating the bosses in first tries. I'm so grateful for this game and this community.

    submitted by /u/juju1392
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite piece of lore or canon story moment of Sekiro? An open discussion thread

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    For me, it has to be the betrayal and total abandonment of the Senpou monks in pursuit of immortality. When I first attacked a monk, I felt guilty. But when I noticed the discoloration and abnormal skin features of the monks, I knew something was off about them.

    submitted by /u/Lozadarick
    [link] [comments]

    Should I give it another shot?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    So I bought Sekiro when it first came out on PS4. I loved the trailers and everything about it when I first saw them. Open-world, heavy action based in feudal Japan, it was right up my alley. I played it all weekend when it came out, and my god, the most difficult game I've ever played in my now 27 years of life. I haven't touched it since that weekend in 2019, but progress wise I didn't make it that far at all. Boss wise, only beat Gyoubu Oniwa, and that took me forever. I found it tough to follow enemy movements and react quickly enough (that might be a me problem). With a game this difficult, I obviously died a crap ton. And from what I remember, you get "punished" for dying so much (or do I have that wrong).

    But I was cleaning my room and found the dusty box cover of my most anticipated game in 2019 and I got a renewed interest to play it on my PS5. I looked in this sub and it seems like people acknowledge the difficulty as normal and I guess I'm just a crappy gamer. People compare it to Bloodborne and Souls, which I've never played. I guess my question is did I give up on it too quickly? It probably doesn't get easier difficulty wise but does it get easier to deal with, gameplay and boss wise? Any tips for getting back into it as well? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Homesterkid
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Isshin for the first time today. I hope to one day be as good as that guy who does it everyday

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Have i messed up any other endings?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    >! I've been powering through the game since killing the guardian ape - to the point where I've just killed the true corrupted monk. I have just found out I have missed many steps to unlock either purification or homecoming endings (being the eavesdropping on Emma and isshin and Emma and the carver. I didn't know !!! it too late for me to get either of these endings or do I have to go through and let Kurt die? !<

    submitted by /u/420vapeking
    [link] [comments]

    What are some other difficult games you guys like?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Not Bloodborne or Souls, not even a similar genre. I mean, what's a rhythm game, a fighting game, a puzzle game, that gives you the same feel as Sekiro? The feel of simple controls, a precise system, and smartly designed challenges?

    For example, mine would be Ikaruga. Shockingly hard, but in a way that is honest and respectable. If I never beat it, that's okay — it's nice to know there are more levels of git gudness out there

    submitted by /u/ValueBaby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment