• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Sekiro - Kurzgesagt really love Sekiro lmao, this is the 2nd time ive seen it featured in their vids and i am not even a regular on the channel

    Sekiro - Kurzgesagt really love Sekiro lmao, this is the 2nd time ive seen it featured in their vids and i am not even a regular on the channel


    Kurzgesagt really love Sekiro lmao, this is the 2nd time ive seen it featured in their vids and i am not even a regular on the channel

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Pitiful Grandchild... This was your last wish?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    YESSSS. Just bought the game yesterday and after many deaths and attempts I finally beat this dude!!!! I know it’s probably no big deal, but I’m so happy. ��

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    My name..... is Inosuke Nogami

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Just got my first platinum ever!!����

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Some of the environments in Resident Evil Village really got my Sekiro senses tingling...

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    I got the platinum in 49 hours on my brother's ps4 after taking a break for a while. I sucked at the game at first and I had a save with over 100 hours on it and only 17 attack power. I ended up with 65 attack power

    Posted: 25 May 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Sekiro is in the latest Kurzgesagt video!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    The shura ending is so much better than I expected

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Going into NG+3 it was tough learning fire Isshin this far in and my soul couldn't take hurting poor Emma again but boy it was worth it.

    Bonus I finally remembered to free poor Hanbei this time. Nice guy.

    submitted by /u/PuffPuffFayeFaye
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Inosuke wounded and dying in the present time?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    It seems weird that he would be attacked by the Ashina guards as Hirata was a retainer to Ashina.

    submitted by /u/cheeeems
    [link] [comments]

    unsuccessful- Beating Genchiro attempt no 45 - still left with his final form - some rookie errors but trying to fix them

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    I just beat Chained Ogre and Tenzen Yamauchi, I love this game.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    I just beat the ogre after like 27 attempts, I was feeling cocky so I tried to take out Tenzen and I did it, this is my first time on the game, I love it. Any tips I should know going forward?

    submitted by /u/KnightofZero-
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat isshin

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Help out a souls veteran (a pretty classic post on this sub I'm sure)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    To be clear, I enjoy difficult video games. I've beaten DS3 four times and I have over 600 hours in Total War: Attila (in case that means anything to anyone here) but I just cant seem to get into this game.

    I've just reached the first proper boss (bloke on a horse) and he is kicking my arse. Basically I dont know how to react to his attacks. Do I dodge, jump or deflect? Do I decide in advance (ok I'm going to deflect his next attack now), or do I choose on the fly? If so how do I choose?

    In souls, on my first run, I went through without knowing how to parry so I only had to dodge. The only things I had to worry about were timing and direction, and you can get those nailed down by knowing the boss' moveset. I didnt have to decide anything on the fly.

    I would really like to git gud in Sekiro because I really enjoy the stealth system, the posture system and just how fluent the combat is. I also quite like the story so far. Help!

    submitted by /u/n-wword
    [link] [comments]

    Get off your high horse Gyoubu!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    I have beaten Sekiro. Not the best screenshot, but still.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Like that's ever gonna happen

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Just beat Genichiro Ashina on my charmless demon bell run!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Man this run has been tough, but damn did it feel good to beat him. I felt like I learned just about every single aspect of that fight. Does it get easier or should I expect to grind all the way through? What bosses gave you the most trouble on charmless demon bell?

    submitted by /u/Top_Yogurtcloset4583
    [link] [comments]

    Blood for the Blood God

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Whoa

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Fun fight. Messed up a bit in the third phase.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Benefit of using Mortal Draw/Empowered Mortal draw mid-air?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Beat Inner Isshin despite dying twice in stupid ways

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment