• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Sekiro - Guardian Ape

    Sekiro - Guardian Ape


    Guardian Ape

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Hesitation is de... yea yea shut the fuck up and good night.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    Badass Sekiro Movie Poster

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    O'Rin of the Water (by Shields)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    u/Atijohn, you're a legend. Keep it up, trooper!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Saw somebody else do this and thought might as well. But for real, fuck that monkey

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    What second phase?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    Best feeling in the game imo

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 98)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    Feeling personally attacked by my own meme

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    After making it to Ashina castle on a new play through without resting, I looked a little bloody

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Mortal Gauntlett

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    So I beat the mortal gauntlett yesterday which is essentially all extraordinary foes in the game and their inner versions and I got nothing? Don't get me wrong I know it said no rewards but come on, not even a congratulations text for this amazing feat? I think they should update it and give you at the very least a congratulations text. What do u think?

    submitted by /u/MiddleComprehensive3
    [link] [comments]

    “Hesitation is defeat.” Finally platinumed this masterpiece ����

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    How it feels to master the mechanic

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    Does anybody use still the normal version?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Sekiro vs Genichiro (Retouched Image)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I just hammered my head against the wall on the butterfly lady boss.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Man for the last 3 or more hours I been hammering back to back runs against this bitch and a few times got to the red dot to finish her and would spaz and die. So annoying but I said he'll naw and tried prolly 50 times and finally killed her dusty old ass.

    submitted by /u/PraiseThaSun88
    [link] [comments]

    Im clocking an hour and forty minutes on load time and havent made it to phase 2 of isshin but pnce.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Im feeling the wrath of From Software. Made it through thr entire game in 7 days and have been stuck on this fight for 3 days... anyone else take a really long time with this? Why so hard?

    submitted by /u/music-coder
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of tips that may help you with beating Sword Saint Isshin

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Assuming you are fighting with normally with your charm on and no demon bell

    Phase 1: There are two moves that are effective against him, including Shadowrush and Shadowfall. Try to use it after he finishes his combo from a safe distance for the best effect.

    For his dragon flash , you can turtle behind your umbrella and then project it on his face when he's done.

    Importantly he will do two thrust, one is a slight delay after he pushes you back, and the other one he will walk to his left (your right) to do a quick thrust. Watch out for them then you be fine!

    There is a move that is basically a super quick ichimonji he will do when he is two hand holding his sword forward, so don't rush him and wait till he hold his sword horizontally to his right (your left).

    Phase 2: You can run a bit away when Isshin pulls out his spear then sneak 2 hits before he starts the attack.

    Try to lure him to a rock to heal is a good idea, he won't be able to dash towards you then.

    The best tool here is the umbrella again, sometimes he will shoot out sword waves so watch out for that and use the umbrella to tank it

    Your posture is everything here, just pull some distance then hold your guard up to recover it

    Phase 3: Lightning reverse is basically the CASUL WAY TO BEAT HIM. DO IT!!!

    submitted by /u/TomorrowPresent7909
    [link] [comments]

    Familiar?!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Not only did have a bad case of worms, he also had horrendous GINGIVITIS! Brush your teeth people!!!

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    I’m having some technical issues maybe someone can help

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    My computer isn't quite strong enough to run sekiro. It's a bit dated custom build I made about 6 years ago. I wanted to build a new computer, but obviously with where graphics cards are it's looking like I might end up buying a pre-built. Anyways I was wondering what kind of graphics card I'd need to run sekiro without any issues? Sorry if this isn't the best place For this kind of post but since this is the main game I'm worried about I figured I'd come here.

    tldr; what level of graphics card do I need to run sekiro?

    submitted by /u/Kitsune_Samurai
    [link] [comments]

    Fear causes hesitation, in order to ascend, we must confront these fears.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Another “Tip” post for new players

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    It's all in the basics.

    You're going to see enemies doing crazy leaps & dishing massive dmg, but it's essentially an illusion.

    In my experience, I thought I had a good understanding of the combat mechanics after the first Genichiro fight & wiped the floor with later enemies on base game.

    I rinsed & repeated till I was on NG+5 and noticed mr. Sword Saint seems wayyyy more problematic than before.

    That was my next second major tutorial, where I saved & kept reloading till I was reading/reacting to every move without my heart rate spiking, even though I got kills.

    As exhilarating as that initial tough boss kill is, it feels so much better when you're not stumbling with controls and just relax… breathe, and clap cheeks Ultra Instinct style.

    Had a similar experience with Inner Genichiro in the gauntlets, and was able to break him easily & repeatedly when I honed my deflection timing through just iterative practice.

    I think the enemy move sets speeding up catches people off-guard which makes you fumble. Tracking your progress as rematches w/ certain bosses feel like they're in slow motion, even though you might've initially felt you couldn't keep up is a dope feeling.

    Don't let the noises & hopping distract you: as long you have the basic combat on lock, you have everything you need.

    There's almost a Zen quality to this imo

    submitted by /u/rogerthealien17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment