• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Sekiro - Like Father - Like Son (Watch The Hand Signs and the Deathblow)

    Sekiro - Like Father - Like Son (Watch The Hand Signs and the Deathblow)


    Like Father - Like Son (Watch The Hand Signs and the Deathblow)

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    This vaguely has to do with sekiro hopefully its fine to post here

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Defeating Inner Isshin with no damage cause it's my 2nd Reddit anniversary :D

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    True Corrupted Monk

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    The real butterfly cheese

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Sekiro is 50% off! Guess who’s joining the sekiro club

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    It's me. I'm joining the sekiro club. What a great deal!

    submitted by /u/Simwill_
    [link] [comments]

    A Tip For New Players: Never Give Up!

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    I just picked up the game a couple days ago and, as a Souls veteran, it's been a humbling experience. Though I adapted well to the stealth focused gameplay, fights like Gyobu and Juzou saw me sneaking by with the help of luck and items. I kept struggling through the castle and getting stomped by basic enemies until I finally reached Genichiro. After getting stomped 20+ times I was about ready to bail for the day but I decided I'd give him one last try

    And that's when it clicked

    I blazed through both health bars hitting every Mikiri and every stomp without missing a beat. Before the cutscene, I glanced down at my life bar and my jaw dropped. He only managed to hit me once. The second form went down even faster than the first and I just sat there staring at the screen for a second realizing I've been playing the game wrong this entire time. You have to feel the rhythem of the enemy attacks and tap deflect along with that beat. If you don't hesitate and you know the enemies patterns they quite literally can't touch you.

    So new players who are feeling discouraged (especially Souls fans) don't bail! Skills don't translate the same way you'd think and it'll all make sense when you least expect.

    submitted by /u/TitoFonda
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro kuros charm and demon bell run completed

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Even after getting 100% and completing the Mortal Journey gauntlet, I still want more ;-; love you Sekiro, it's been a ride <3

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    I BEAT MORTAL JOURNEY ON NG+7

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Being crushed by headless ape, then it decided to do some sick tricks on my corpse to show who's the boss.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Skill Points?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm new to the game and this game has been kicking my ass so far, I've just killed the ogre so far and I have no skills. I understand you lose your skill points after dying, but I've died so many times that I lose them as soon as I get them. Is this normal? If not what should I do.

    submitted by /u/TheseNoise1
    [link] [comments]

    Disrespecting Dad

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    How many great serpents are there?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Great Shinobi Owl has been kicking my ass recently, so I decided to go through all the areas again and check for any missed upgrades. After exploring lower Sunken Valley I found the serpent cave just the memorial mob guy. The serpent was still in there, despite me getting the plunge attack from the Senpou Temple kite path. Is there actually more than one serpent, or is this just an oversight on From's part?

    submitted by /u/DEPRESSEDROBLOXIAN
    [link] [comments]

    Another boring platinum post, now to continue Nioh

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    I finally did it!

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Hello. Let me apologize in advance for this self indulgent post, I'm sure most of you don't care.

    I bough Sekiro on release and played the shit our of this gem of a game. I got through the whole game and got stuck. I fought Isshin once or twice but I didn't want to grind the fight out before I had bested the Demon of Hatred. Hit a hard wall, more and more time passed between attempts and I eventually got worn out and didn't pick up the game.

    Until a couple of weeks ago. I decided it was time to climb this mountain to the top, once and for all. So I booted up the game and had a rough time getting back into it. Soon enough I got into a groove however and I found the combat to be more fluid than ever.

    Tonight I did what I thought I never would. I beat Demon of Hatred and Isshin back to back and got the Purification ending. Credits are rolling as I write this.

    This game is absolutely incredible, I'm so glad I went back and did a complete playthrough, finishing with 40 prayer beads in my possession. The craziest thing of it all is thst I managed to defeat Isshin, "hesitation is defeat" echoing in my head, the very first time I got to his third phase. My hands were shaking and my heart pounding.

    If you took the time to read this, thank you. It's been a journey and I couldn't not share it with my favorite fan base. Bless yall, I'm diving into ng+

    submitted by /u/constar90
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro on sale PSN

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    For those who are interested, sekiro is 50% off on the playstation store! Just bought it and I am having so much fun!

    submitted by /u/HeRvE69
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 97)

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    Save

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Plss help lost my save game at lady butterfly and seven spears

    submitted by /u/NeVeS2137
    [link] [comments]

    Those that own Xbox Series X, how does this game run on it?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    I couldn't really find anything about it on XSX, but mostly on XBX/PS4 Pro.

    submitted by /u/Gears6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment