• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Sekiro - It even has the sword

    Sekiro - It even has the sword


    It even has the sword

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    My man u/Atijohn can't leave this old ass alone

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Fromsoft lies to me

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    I built a little model of the Wolf out of Lego!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    The Ape

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    The Guardian Ape - Artist:@NSlacka

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    One of the best games I have ever played in my life.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    What phase of Isshin did you find to be the hardest?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    The Child of Rejuvenation, Me

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    After playing Ghost of Tsushima

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    I platinumed sekiro in 2019 and have put the game down until recently. During my 2 year break I played alot of games including ghost of tsushima. Now I personally think sekiro is more rewarding of a game but damn I really wish I could sheath my sword like Jin does after a cool fight. Everytime I beat a boss I just want to fling their blood off my blade and sheath it like a badass but I cannot lol Does anybody else find themselves trying to do habits from other games?

    submitted by /u/RichardFitswell9000
    [link] [comments]

    I've been stuck on Inner Genichiro for 2 weeks now

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    I've taken breaks, killed other bosses, still, no luck. This prick is playing with me like a soccer ball. Killed him twice in reflections out of 200 attempts. I've never gotten stuck on a boss for over 20 attempts. Do any of you have a magical tip that will help me kill him? I want this to stop.

    submitted by /u/Your_Typical_Person
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 99)

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    Death of a shadow…..

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Fountain Head Palace is A+ level design

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    I had beaten the have one before, but going blind ended up on the Shura ending. On this playthrough, I got a chance to go through the fountain Head Palace, and damn. I felt like an actual ninja having to move around the place in indirect ways, and having to figure out how to peel enemy groups apart. The mist noble maze was super annoying, but was the best demonstration of "you're a Shinobi, stop running at everything like a samurai".

    I wanted to share my opinion and I am really glad I gave the game a second chance.

    submitted by /u/Golgarus
    [link] [comments]

    Seven Spears taking a nap

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Follow up question to my last post: demon of hatred

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Spoiler ahead, if you're not to the part dont read

    My last post i mentioned the demon of hatred and i have a question, can you not do the parkour onto the roof and do the suicide cheese anymore where you make the boss run off the cliff? I can make it up onto the tower but i cant seem to make the jump onto the roof. I get the message to grab the ledge but its like i hit a wall and just fall.

    submitted by /u/TempestWolf9717
    [link] [comments]

    I was watching some Sekiro streamer today and he made a a play with pocket sand (aka fistful of ash) and it was kinda OP

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Dragon’s Blood Droplet/Unseen Aid Question

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    So I'm doing the Return ending of NG+2 right now and Isshin is really kicking my ass. I don't know if it really matters that much, but I'm down to 9% Unseen Aid and out of Dragon's Blood Droplets. I believe that in my first two playthroughs I was always able to purchase a droplet from one of the vendors - that they would always restock somewhere. That's not happening in this game. Am I imagining this or do droplets disappear from vendors if you mess something up? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ChuloDeJaguar
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here currently (or used to be) big into For Honour?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    After searching for a while it's essentially the closest thing I can find to how sekiro's combat feels, at least for me personally.

    I know they're vastly different when you look closely, but it's the overarching concept that draws some parallels, they're both historic melee fighters that basically play like a DDR machine.

    It's the only other game that captures the intensity of being right up in your opponents grill, poised to react to the move they're about to throw out, and where timing and the right counter is everything.

    Trust me, I know that there's no bash spam, guard breaks or obnoxious ganking in for sekiro (apart from those beyblade dudes in senpou temple), nor is there any bosses, exploration or successive deflects in for honour (unless you count orochi light spam), I'm really just trying to focus on how things feel.

    I know that DS and bloodborne are closer being from titles with bosses, but in those games, it really feels like you trying to just survive the encounter, getting a few hits in where you can and then rolling away to safety and healing. In sekiro and for honour, there are those moments where it's a back and forth clashing of steel, just moments of sheer intensity where neither is backing off and both are one mistake away from death.

    For honor is basically the closest any other game has come to filling the sekiro shaped hole in my heart in terms of combat, and I was wondering if anyone else felt the same. I'm sure anyone who's played both can relate to the love hate relationship at least.

    submitted by /u/AnEggWithHumanLegs
    [link] [comments]

    I defeated every single boss and miniboss in Sekiro hitless with absolutely no upgrades and with just the sword (charmless+Demon Bell)

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP38x1NZxdI_dXwF7WsS9ZtEYmZyJLKBK

    AP1 no tools/arts/skills, and no items except for confetti on Shichimen and (land) Headless, and Gachiin and confetti for Fountainhead Headless, because otherwise those fights are just not even remotely fun to do. Don't let the rainbow outfit fool you. Other people like flashy Ongbal-style kills with 3 different fully upgraded prosthetic tools and weird combat arts, but I'm more a lunchpail, 9-to-5 sword only hitless kinda guy.

    submitted by /u/sbconrad
    [link] [comments]

    Butterfly down second try!!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment