• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    Sekiro - Hesitation is defeat...Draw by me.

    Sekiro - Hesitation is defeat...Draw by me.


    Hesitation is defeat...Draw by me.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    I did not sign up for this pls

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    Isshin vs General Tamura with custom UI

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Finally after three day man what a Relief to finally killing him boy oh boy

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    No thanks. ok

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Just got the game pre-owned, and this sticker came off with no residue! This has to be a sign of good things to come...

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    My Biggest Accomplishment So Far (story in comments)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Sayonara Isshin-Sama; finally finished this story and it’s possibly my favorite From Software game

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Need help with old whore butterfly. I can take her out in the first phase fairly easily but I don’t have any snapseeds for her second phase. The dying man stopped giving them to me. I’ve died so many times using them and now I have none. What to do!?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    Two weeks of playing, I really really enjoyed my time playing the game apart from farming for resources and XP.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    4-5 hours

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    It took me 4-5 hours just to beat the 1st version of genichero or however you spell his name on the tower and you know what I'm not mad I'm glad I actually got him now I'm scared of his final boss fight

    submitted by /u/xanman2232
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro the Sniper

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Grinding spots for shura

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    My last trophy I need to get to get the platinum trophy is acquiring all the skills and my last ending I had to get was the shura one so does any body know any grinding spots for the point in the game where I'm stuck at

    submitted by /u/jacobisafanboy
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got platinum ��������

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    On Ng+8 and without Kuro's charm, is it normal for these little dudes to have this much posture?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Tips for the Guardian Ape anyone? Tips for game in general really. TLDR at end.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    SECOND PARAGRAPH TL;DR

    This may seem a stupid question. I'm just struggling a hell of alot with this. especially the headless phase. Is there a quicker way than deflection and attacks to deal posture damage to this boss? Is there a way for myself to level up my attack power without memories before I fight this boss (and would it even change much?). I've tried him many times. At this point I know most of his attacks in phase one and quite alot in phase two, he still catches me off guard as it drags on though. My problem is remaining alive for such a long time, since his posture resets so quickly and it is hard to find opportunities for attack and when i do they don't do much at all.

    TL;DR : Honestly ANY help or tips at all for the guardian ape would be much appreciated. This extends to tips for the entire game with may help me in general.

    So far though I absolutely adore this game and everything about it from the setting to the acting to the exploration of the mechanics to the level design and ESPECIALLY the combat.

    submitted by /u/420vapeking
    [link] [comments]

    Just spam block lol

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 89)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    After extreme hesitation of wanting to fight this big guy, I finally decided to try and I beat him first try somehow.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Sekiro: LMTSR Masaomi the crow feather

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    First Game I've ever gotten Platinum. Now for the Gauntlets of Strength...

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    I have done it

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Is it ok to do Shura ending in ng+?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    ok so i played Sekiro on launch and platinumed it but i made another account so i'm trying to platinum it again. My question is should i do the Shura ending in ng+? since i'll be directly going to ng++ if i do. And i plan to speedrun up until ng+7. I'm mostly scared because i'll basically be getting less memories so my attack power is only increasing half

    submitted by /u/XerxesDT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment