• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Sekiro - I coomed

    Sekiro - I coomed


    I coomed

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Seven Spears, the pain and suffering you have caused have come back to haunt you.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    This is the first game I have ever platinumed and I couldn’t be more happy.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Suckas

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Finally, Ashina’s long night comes to a close. Now there’s only one thing left to do

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Finally beat Isshin after two weeks of trying. Hardest boss I’ve ever fought right next to Sigrun from GoW (2018)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    FINALLY BEAT THIS BASTARD OF A FINAL BOSS!!!! DAMN I HAVE SWEATY PALMS AND A SORE THROAT FROM SCREAMING

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    I just started playing Sekiro again after taking a break. This whole time I was wondering, “why do I suck at deflecting?”. I WAS PRESSING RB INSTEAD OF LB FFS!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    I didn't know they added flying fish to this game!?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    New player, have I made a mistake

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    So I saw Sekiro on sale on the PS store. I've heard many good things about it, and also that it is similar to Dark Souls. One of my friends told me it is easier than souls, so I got it based on that as well as the premise/art direction looked good to me. I'm watching a few videos online about the game before I dive in, and they are saying it is harder than any souls game, as well as some internet articles. If you have experience with both, do you agree? I never personally played any Souls games just because I get mad easily so i thought they would make me want to shove a nail through my eye. I've always been intrigued however so even if it is extremely difficult I'm up for a challenge, just want to know how difficult it really is, not hearing from some reviewer who played for under 3 hours. Any replies are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/rpn44
    [link] [comments]

    Loving the new blood graphics for sekiro on ps5

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Fire bull boss

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    I am straight up stuck on this boss fight. Im new to sekiro and this is my first play thru. I did the chained ogre and the horse guy (sorry I dont know anyones name) easy enough. They both took me a good couple tries to beat but I got em. But this bull I cant seem to even get a hit in. Closest ive got was 3/4 HP but he just keeps getting me. Any tips would be very very appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/larsattacks94
    [link] [comments]

    Can I run this game?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Specs:

    GeForce GTX 750 Ti

    Core i3 4150

    12.0GB ram

    i wanna make sure before i buy the game

    submitted by /u/ItsmeWhitehawk
    [link] [comments]

    A few days ago I asked this subreddit for help because combat was kicking my ass. Now I just did Gyoubu Oniwa without much diffilcuties! Thank you for the help! I AM a real shinobi!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    This Wolf statue is insanely detailed but you'll need a heavy coin purse to be able to afford it. (Source in the comments)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    my inner isshin boss fight with game speed slightly increased by 33%

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    F you seven spears.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Love the art direction of this game, love the toned down rpg elements compared to other fromsoft games, I've given up on most souls games tbh, I wanted to love bloodborne so bad, so bad lol. I just couldn't bring myself to drag my ass back through hundreds of enemies to get back to the boss that just stomped me. I've been slowly widdling away at demon souls over the past few months, playing when I feel confident enough lol.

    Wanted to try this one cause I thought I might be able to stick with it, and so far so good, I wasn't having too hard a time, hit a bit of a snag with the chained ogre but eventually figured it out, gyoubu didn't give me too much trouble for some reason, thought he would. But this damn seven spears dude, lol massive difficulty spike it feels like. Idk maybe I'm missing something. Despite the simpler overall mechanics in this game compared to the souls games I'm probably overlooking some stuff.

    Having just recently beat Returnal and having a really hard time with that at first I thought I'd try some souls games again, even though they are very different I thought that the difficulty curve once gotten over in returnal made for the most satisfying game I've ever played once I got the hang of it. Wanted to conquer that curve again. Lol but this dudes killed me like 30 times now. And he's just a mini boss right? Damn. Lol

    submitted by /u/4phoneshawty
    [link] [comments]

    I can deflect Armored Warrior's 4-hit tantrum 10/10 times but cant seem to jump his sweep attacks ever AMA

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Is there any boss mechanic that you just always seem to blunder into?

    submitted by /u/GumboFiddler
    [link] [comments]

    Going for Purification Ending, Think I dun goofed.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    I just beat Shinobi Owl and eavesdropped on Kuro but emma is not appearing in Isshin's chamber and she is in Kuro's room. Am I screwed??

    submitted by /u/VisibleDetective779
    [link] [comments]

    About the Guardian Ape

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Could I have skipped the second fight completely if I killed the centipede after the first fight?. Also, what if you don't kill the centipede after the second fight? Does the ape come back a third time?

    submitted by /u/JokerArsene87
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the next time Sekiro might go on sale? (ps4)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    It's the last fromsoft game i haven't played appart form demon souls but i don't want to spend 80$.

    submitted by /u/cozumel70
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 94)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    What’s the consensus on lazulite shuriken?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    So, I've been avoiding spending my LL because I don't want to make the wrong choice. Ive heard a lot of things about the shuriken, both that it's the best final tier and also that it's just barely better than the flame vent. Is it a waste of materials?

    submitted by /u/E-Boy-Barney
    [link] [comments]

    I have finally achieved greatness. 490+ deaths and 22k+ kills. The Inner bosses helped a lot too. Currently at NG+ 6.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment