• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Sekiro - Saw a meme on r/raimimemes today that hit particularly hard as I make my way through my first playthrough

    Sekiro - Saw a meme on r/raimimemes today that hit particularly hard as I make my way through my first playthrough


    Saw a meme on r/raimimemes today that hit particularly hard as I make my way through my first playthrough

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 95)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Everyone: What's taking Miyazaki so long with Elden Ring!? Miyazaki:

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Owl decided he was done and wanted to become a bird forever (Only escape was killing myself)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    I was confused the first time a chicken killed me. So, so very confused, lmao.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Sketched the best boy! @digitalRatbyte

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    I JUST BEAT SWORD SAINT

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    I massacred poor Genichiro.

    First phase of isshin went real smooth didn't die once to him with just a sword. Being aggressive works wonders.

    The spear in the second phase really threw me off for like 10 attempts but then I got the hang of it.

    Last phase was over in a flash with all the lightning reversals I did. Overall really satisfying fight with the gun grandpa.

    What experience did you have with the sword saint?

    submitted by /u/nononoyesy
    [link] [comments]

    Retouched image from Sekiro Shadows Die Twice.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Finally Platinum ��

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    In case you didn't know, here's a route to get the item across Ashina Castle's lake.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    I just got this game and this is a complete mood right now

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    You’ve gotten stronger.... wolf

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    Girls and boys, it is time

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Platinum looks great next to this great looking game!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    I DID IT!!! After 4 hours Today and 2 weeks of Failed attempts

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    The Corrupted Monk was at the Pirates Cubs game at the 0:09 second mark.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Isshin: ‘Can we get a release date? Gameplay footage? Anything?’

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Would you rather fight an otherwordly abomination of incomprehensible terror, or a one-arm ninja boi?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    The beginning of the end.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Okay y'all I've been on the mission or 100% this game through legit means. So I didn't save scum, I have so far played through this game a total of three times and I'm going to start my fourth play through tomorrow after an interview to earn the last two achievements. Since I'm a bit of a masochist and I don't want to let my knowledge and experience make this final play through too "easy" I decided to run the demon bell and for the first time give back the kuro charm….this is gonna be a long and painful final play through but I think I can do it. Wish me luck lads.

    submitted by /u/PrinceSNOW8MANN
    [link] [comments]

    Finally decided to play Sekiro a couple days ago, and just finished all the achievements!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Stuck at Genichiro (First Playthrough)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    I'm getting destroyed so hard that I really feel as though I've missed a bunch of stuff, but no matter how hard I look through each area I've been in, I can't figure out where I need to go to get stronger. I have 12 Vitality and 3 Attack Power, but Genichiro is still wiping the floor with me to the point where after 3 hours, I still haven't gotten to his second phase.

    Any tips on where I should look? Minimal spoilers would be preferred, but I'm not picky.

    submitted by /u/DevDaNerd0
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing this game !!!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Why do not many souls fans enjoy Sekiro?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    I'm curious as to why not many souls fans enjoy Sekiro (had a poll and BloodBorne always come up top).

    Sekiro has a beautiful look with an insane challenging way of mastering its combat style. The lore isn't as big or mysterious as BloodBorne but it is there.

    Instead of dodge, run, hit repeat. You have to deflect precisely, be all in or die. Isn't that the challenge a lot of souls wanted? All in or die.

    May I have your opinion on this matter as a fellow Sekiro player?

    submitted by /u/CurrentRisk
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat Demon of Hatred on ng+3 on my first try

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Feels nice to be getting a bit better. Can't say it was pretty though. Using a lot of Jizo statues this time around.

    submitted by /u/PuffPuffFayeFaye
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILERS: So the Deamon Of Hatred kind of makes sense....

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    So I beat him, somehow the cobwebs from my Cleric Beast muscle memory kicked in at try 10(it could've been 20 it's all a blur) and it clicked.I was doing everything as perfect as the game expected. If that game was Bloodborne.

    Now there's a lot of hate for this boss and I agree it is fuckery of the highest caliber.But it makes sense, if you think about it.

    Throughout the game the Sculptor says he isn't like any of the others (not the exact dialog) but refers to himself as different over and over during the game whenever you talk to him.

    If he is truly the Demon Of Hatred then it makes sense that his whole approach, moveset and means to beat him is completely different from everything else you've faced. He's not the Storm King, but how I relished this fight looking back.

    submitted by /u/allthewayray420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment