• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Sekiro - Easiest difficulty is the make or break phase for a player.

    Sekiro - Easiest difficulty is the make or break phase for a player.


    Easiest difficulty is the make or break phase for a player.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    You really think that I wouldn't crawl out of my grandson's neck with a gun? THINK, SEKIRO!!!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    Found this gem on google

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    No, daddy... bag

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    I think he has iron fortress equipped

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    My first platinum, what a ride

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Maybe the real treasure was all the consumables we collected along the way

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    2 platinums just a few minutes apart for my two favorite games!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    The underwater is amazing

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    The team did an amazing job when it came to under water, the colors, the sound, depth of field and motion blur, exploration and sense of depth and scale, immersion. I didn't expect it and was floored, and again when I cam across that giant carp. Just WOW

    submitted by /u/AhabSnake85
    [link] [comments]

    When you stare Terror in the face!! Sichimen Warrior!!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    isshin to save ashina

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    HOLY CRAP... My heart is still up in my throat...

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Emma has become my favorite fight in the game. it's beyond fun & satisfying to master her little sword dance, i did the Shura ending solely to get this fight! here's a clip of one of my favorite reflections of strength with her

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    who feels uncomfortable when you fight headless?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Headless is creepy to me

    submitted by /u/KroiCH
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it.....

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I took back Kuro's charm, I'm in NG+6, I'm up to the first invasion, right before meeting Owl at Ashina castle, and the game just stopped being fun. I've always liked the challenge but it's now almost become an unfair challenge (one small fuck up and your posture's broken and then you're dead, and don't you dare miss a perfect parry against those dual katana guys, don't even get me started on how quickly their posture recovers) This is almost starting to feel like Nioh 2!

    I might play charmless again in NG+7, we'll see.

    submitted by /u/Devil_Sword_Cloud
    [link] [comments]

    Should I give back Kuro's Charm?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    For context: I'm on NG+3 now, going for that platinum, usually playing with demon bell. Each boss taking me 1-2 tries. And I ask myself: "Should I leave Kuro's Charm behind next time?" I like to perfect the bosses, but I also like trying out prothetics and skills.

    Is it a real eye opener to have to be perfect on every parry? Or is it just annoying to be back at being bad and gidding gut?

    I am interested in your experiences.

    submitted by /u/Creameston
    [link] [comments]

    Not Sekiro content, but it looks like Lone Shadow Vilehand sword

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    The sabimaru

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    How can i best use the weapon like is it just a posture spam kinda thing or a poison thing?

    submitted by /u/Latter_Host_5671
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing out

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Just finished the game on nrg+2 when the community runs came out a few months ago. So I had put the game down cuz I finished. Am I missing some crazy new stuff?

    submitted by /u/SrGhSrGh
    [link] [comments]

    Repost of a tier list I made after being Sekiro earlier, fixed the blur

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    I’m new here. How do i get the platinum trophy on my handle?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Finally going to play sekiro again

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    I played sekiro a long while ago and ended up rage quitting to the point of not touching the game again, in every video game I play dogs are always my worse enemy I get game ptsd from seeing them, I do not know why but dogs are my weakness. When playing sekiro the only enemy type I remember dying to every time was those goddamn dogs, does anyone else have this or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/FOUR-FUCKING-PIXELS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment