• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 29, 2021

    Sekiro - Kuro: Whatever I desire? That's the Wolf I know... Sekiro: My Lord? Kuro: Oh, nothing...

    Sekiro - Kuro: Whatever I desire? That's the Wolf I know... Sekiro: My Lord? Kuro: Oh, nothing...


    Kuro: Whatever I desire? That's the Wolf I know... Sekiro: My Lord? Kuro: Oh, nothing...

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Fighting Owl be like

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    I have a bad feeling about this area

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Sekiro wolf journey fanart by Hakob MinasianP

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    Beat all bosses and prayer bead minibosses without dying or reviving

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Been playing Sekiro again and boy does it sure look and run beautifully on the Series X.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Low effort, highly relatable OC

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Can’t believe I found this old picture my mum took when I was a kid!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Should I get Sekiro?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    I'm an older gamer and my reaction time isn't the best tbh but I've completed multiple playthroughs of Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2 and 3. However, my friends think Sekiro might be too difficult for me. They say enemies are much quicker, combat is complicated etc. So what do you guys think? Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks 😊

    submitted by /u/Wicked_Feature
    [link] [comments]

    Finally!!!! Took 45 minutes. I got this game yesterday ! I'm so happy and this community so nice . Love you guys

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Finally got platinum after 2 months. It is also my first platinum trophy

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Pretty sure everyone who’s completed the game/is on any NG+ feels this way

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    I made cartoon about Sekiro it's in russian, but I made subs

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Finally beat Genichiro!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    When I first started fighting Genichiro, I was extremely new to the game, having skipped most of the minibosses due to my belief that they weren't worth it. I got my ass handed to me for a day and a half, so I took a break, and decided to look around and see what I missed, and more importantly practice against the various minibosses and other enemies in the game. Next thing I know, I'm beating the Corrupted Monk nearly hitless, I've gotten a ton more Estus Flask Healing Gourd uses, and I've explored so much that I've gotten 15 Vitality and 4 Attack Power, and I've gotten so good at deflecting that I beat the entire first phase of Genichiro without taking damage.

    Thank you guys for your help on my last post. After taking a while to get used to the game, and practice the mechanics, I've finally gotten past the biggest milestone so far.

    Being an extremely avid Dark Souls fan (Platinumed the first 2, getting there on the third), this game is an absolute fever dream, and god damn I'm happy I managed to have some cash when it went on sale.

    submitted by /u/DevDaNerd0
    [link] [comments]

    First tried the Gauntlet of Strength: Mortal Journey, now I'm going for platinum

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Wolf_irl

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    How many followed the natural order/suggested Boss order? Seems very unbalanced and odd to me.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    So I suck at this game and I'm just now past the guardian ape. I did all mini bosses I could and made it to the gun fort and did the centipedes in one or two tries while everything else was painful. Had to cheese lone swordsmen after 50 tries, as well as both snake eyes who seem broken with their perfection. Knight was kinda "easy", genicichiro almost made me quit on seeing the third phase, butterfly took me 50 plus attempts but then I somehow beat guardian ape in about ten tries. I have seen so many recommendations including the guides that suggest lady butterfly early then genichiro but I dont see how yall do it.

    submitted by /u/music-coder
    [link] [comments]

    Great Serpent went berserk on me

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 96)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    Trying to git gud

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Well I've been trying to get the hang of deflecting and mikiri counter and I can't do it properly yet. I thought I'd practice my mikiri counter on the spear thrusting miniboss in the hirata estate but even though I beat him first try, I couldn't mikiri counter his attacks.. maybe it was because I panicked and pressed the circle button too quick. I can deflect the mobs around 50% of the time though. I really don't want to get up to genichiro and lady butterfly ( yes I love spoilers so I know all the bosses I'll have to face ) without getting the hang of parrying and the mikiri counter. I've tried using the memory of gyobu to practice parrying but I JUST CANNOT GET HIS TIMING DOWN ( I beat gyobu in the main game using blocks and chipping away his health... Didn't parry anything).Also when I do parry him, he doesn't take that much posture damage but my posture gets hurt so I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong. Do you suggest me trying it over and over again with gyobu or is there any other way I can practice parrying more efficiently because dying in game increases my chances of dragon rot? I'm worried that I'm just coasting through the game based on luck and that it'll be impossible for me to defeat genichiro. Also about that undying guy who is basically a punching bag back where the sculptor is... He's too easy to deflect.. Practising with him is kinda useless with respect to his difficulty

    submitted by /u/rayhastings
    [link] [comments]

    Inner Lone Shadow

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Hi, I’m a fellow Sekiro addict and I just wanna say I haven’t used today, and I wanna know if anyone knows about the withdrawal symptoms?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Why am I having such a hard time with Emma

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    I can beat Emma 2 out of 10 times but then get one shot by Isshin.

    I'm NG+ btw

    submitted by /u/unclesmeagol1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment