• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Sekiro - 5 months ago, I regretted buying the game. Today, I completed Playthrough#2, 3 and 4 + achieved the platinum trophy.

    Sekiro - 5 months ago, I regretted buying the game. Today, I completed Playthrough#2, 3 and 4 + achieved the platinum trophy.


    5 months ago, I regretted buying the game. Today, I completed Playthrough#2, 3 and 4 + achieved the platinum trophy.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 127)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Just finished the game! One of the best games I've ever played

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    just bought this game tonight, a little over 2 hours in and uhhhh... yeah.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    I lost the battle, but won the war

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Finally beat the game for the 1st time. Return ending. Time for the gauntlets.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    My hands are shaking

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    Ahh, just like the first time I saw that blazing bull

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Secret Image of a Pot Noble

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    I finished the game today and I am so sad.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    I bought this game on sale thinking it will be lost in my library but HOLY SHIT that game turned out to be the best experience I had in years even tho I got stuck at ishin the sword saint for like 2 days. can you guys suggest me stuff I should do after I beat the game? It's just THAT good.

    submitted by /u/maximusTheChief
    [link] [comments]

    Seven Spears doesn't want to come out lol!!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Soulsborne veteran here. I'm getting destroyed by this game and I'm LOVING IT!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    So I started playing yesterday, and I was stuck on General Naomori Kawarada, I died like 15 times at least. I thought I would have a much easier time because I've played every fromsoft game except for Demon's Souls.

    I just beat the fucker and I'm SO happy! Excited to be a part of this community.

    submitted by /u/Bauz9
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t kill Gyoubu the Demon

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    When ever I get the second finisher done, he doesn't die, it shows he has no health but he keeps on going. No matter how many times I do the finisher it won't work.

    Never mind I figured it out I was doing it wrong

    submitted by /u/Phyrbol
    [link] [comments]

    This is it!! Wish me luck guys. I defeated him once , I'll do it again (going to take me at least a couple of days). If this is the final boss of the game, well what a game it was!! I cannot wait to go on my second run. I missed a lot of stuff . this is my first run of this game . Thank you all

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Absolutely loved this game! But by far my favorite part of the game was the Giant fish pond at the end

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Genichiro, im finding so hard but also fun

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    I will say I may never get him, but I am enjoying trying. I am making very very slow progress.

    I have done most mini bosses up to now but he really is messing me up.

    My reflexes are kind of shot and have a touch of arthritis in my left hand...so makes fast bosses and actions in this game kind of difficult. I have trouble reading his moveset but it is slowly sinking in. The perilous attacks though .....

    Just wanted to show my appreciation for this game and even if I am stuck here for months...will keep on keeping on....

    submitted by /u/Thedus
    [link] [comments]

    I got all the skills but didn’t get the trophy??? ng3+ killed all bosses and mini bosses (except for Hirata estate 2 boss and mini bosses), didn’t acquire passive skills (victorious deed,devotion, spirit skill and emma gourd seeds) are all the skills required?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Do i fight ishin or demon of hatred first?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Just trying to make sure i can fight both(yes i hate myself) if i fight ishin will the big boi go away or do i have to fight him first and then ishin

    submitted by /u/lifeismeeningless
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Reflections of strength.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    So I always see reflections of strength and gauntlets of strength. Are they the same thing? Just being called different names? Also do you get anything for completing these? Thank you yall.

    submitted by /u/TornDutch
    [link] [comments]

    Can every enemy be deflected?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Can big enemies like the chained ogre and the brazing bull be deflected as well, or is deflect only for human-sized enemies?

    submitted by /u/flowers_in_a_field
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with guardian ape 2

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Just some tips for the second part

    submitted by /u/Red_Neck-King
    [link] [comments]

    I was attempting All Mem and Beads Deathless. This is my only death

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I did it! That skill level grind was tiring just like collecting Proof of Concord Kept.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment