• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Sekiro - I almost had a heart attack from this lol

    Sekiro - I almost had a heart attack from this lol


    I almost had a heart attack from this lol

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    A small confession

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    For the longest time, I believed that my fight against the Mist Noble boss was bugged; because after beating the game and reading through this subreddit, I kept seeing people referring to him here as an extremely difficult, complicated boss and what not.

    I was really convinced that I won unfairly because all I did was to literally just spam attack, so I thought that I may have somehow managed to lock him in unintended/bugged hitstun loop.

    A year later I returned to Sekiro for a second, charmless + Demon Bell playthrough. Got to the Mist Noble boss thinking to myself:

    "Alright, now the real fight begins. Let's see what this boss is really capable of."

    Only to win just as easily as I did last time.

    Then suddenly it all came together for me, and I was like: 😑

    submitted by /u/Tpuser6
    [link] [comments]

    By far my favourite way I’ve finished this old bird.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Ayo what are doing Sekiro?????

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Can we all appreciate Wolf's sword, Kusabimaru

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Wtf is that katana made out of? Adamantium? Unobtainium? That thing never bends, breaks, or budges. I dont know what it is but that blade is harder than this game 😂😂 thank you FromSoft for NOT making weapon durability another one of our struggles

    submitted by /u/ow-my-virginity
    [link] [comments]

    Is this okay?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Finally beat Inner Isshin without taking damage; no charm + bell!!!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Basically just super hype about it. It took... a few tries, but I beat that old bitch. That fight certainly makes the blood boil. I may or may not have yelled "Hesitation is Defeat you old fuck!" at the screen.

    submitted by /u/TG-Whitta
    [link] [comments]

    Finished isshin with mortal blade

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    3 hours later

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Heyyy, I just came from Dark Souls and a bit of DS3! Any tips for new player?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Chained shrek

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    It's summer sale, I just got paid. I love dark souls, and sekiro was next on my list while I wait for elden ring. I have about 405 hours in dark souls 3 and about 45 in dark souls 2 sotfs. I can face soul of cinder with ease, I am confident fighting Aldrich, I have bested midir both solo and in a squad rime and time again, I fought the red smelter demon and won on my second try first time playing ds2. Hell, almost all the bosses in ds2 went down in the first or second try. But that red eyed ogre and the Shinobi hunter I has been the toughest enemies I have met to date. Never have I had my ass beaten so hard in a game. And I haven't even faced a proper boss. And no summons to help. This will be a tough one to beat.

    submitted by /u/UtenKullsyre
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat Genchiro!!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    It took me 3 years but by god, I killed that fuckin electric bastard. Now time to get back into the swing of things :)

    Ik i suck don't even bother commenting that lol

    submitted by /u/Scorpiyoo
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat the final boss yesterday. This game is so much fun.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Should pressing L3 cancel the umbrella?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    I'm playing in Proton, and while it works great, I've noticed that if I'm holding the umbrella open with R2 and I press the left stick down (L3), which is hard not to do accidentally, then it cancels the umbrella, even if I'm still holding down L2.

    I've gotten the same with three different controllers, all connected via USB. Is it supposed to be like this, or is something wrong?

    submitted by /u/thedoogster
    [link] [comments]

    My current progress

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    So I did some progress already and killed multiple mini-bosses. The more mini-bosses I kill the less options I have. So here is the list of bosses and mini-bosses I need to face at this time:

    1. Genichiro Ashina - he kicked my butt several times and I can't even get past his first phase. Need to practice Mikiri...
    2. Corrupted Monk - I'm still learning, but just deflecting takes too much time. I'm afraid to stay close to him. He's is too large lol!
    3. Lady Butterfly. I tried few times, but couldn't get past first phase. Need to practice more.
    4. Snake Eyes in Gun Fort - last time I tried to kill Snake Eyes I got beaten about 5 times. Plus in order to get to that mini-boss I need to kill several regular soldiger so each attempt takes time...
    5. Headless in the forest in Ashina Depths. Can't kill it yet...
    6. Headless near Bell Demon's Temple. Same as another headless above.
    7. Mini-Boss in abandoned dungeon - I didn't even try to fight with that boss...
    8. Purple samurai on the roof at Hirata - he killed me two times, then I decided to come later. Never did...

    Whom I killed:

    1. Crawling mini-boss in Gun Fort. Deflect and jump. Camera gave me more trouble than that guy...
    2. Crawling mini-boss on the temple mountain. Just hit deflect and jump when it did dangerous attack.
    3. Blue samurai in Dojo. That wasn't hard when you know the formula.
    4. O'rin of the water. Was lucky she didn't attack me, only defended.
    5. Ninja in the water in Mibu village. That's the easiest kill.
    6. Drunken guy in Ashina Depths. Just hit and jump back and repeat.
    7. Drunken guy in Hirata Estate. Used help of that other samurai.
    8. Snake Eyes in Ashina Depths. Easy because SE got poisoned and lost all HP two times and I just had to finish it.
    9. Ashina outskirts - general. That was the first and probably the easiest general.
    10. Red eyes at stairway - it was slow but it worked.
    11. Ashina castle - general. Hit and jump back. Repeat. My typical strategy with generals...
    12. Ashina Reservoir - Seven Spears - same - hit and jump back, then repeat.
    13. Ashina Reservoir - ninja in the cave - I think fight wasn't too hard. He just jumps from left to right like crazy...
    14. Genaral after Red Eyes. At least the was some space to fight him. I poisoned him few times.
    15. Knight at the bridge on the temple mountain. I enjoyed that fights. At least it got some physics involved.

    So as you can see my tactics are not perfecting deflection and Mikiri and learning boss moves and I know it's not the right way to do things in Sekiro...

    I recently opened Temple skills tree but learned only the first skill. At this moment I need too much EXP to get a new skill. Just a bit over 11K of experience for each skill point. Farming would take too much time.

    Money is not an issue, but collecting the needed resources are pita. I farmed about 60 black powder in Gun Fort using Bell Demon's curse. Now I need other regular types of resources...

    So currently I already explored as much as possible and I can't go anywhere else before fighting with bosses above. I guess Genichiro, Monk and Lady Butterfly will allow me to continue exploration. Especially the Genichiro and Monk. I killed Lady Butterfly when I tried to play Sekiro two years ago (before I quit after dozes of attempts of killing Genichiro Ashina), but I'm not sure if there is anything after that besides collecting some rare loot.

    I guess I'll start with Snake Eyes, Purple ninja and Lady Butterfly. Then Genichiro and Corrupted Monk.

    So this is it. I think I'll pause playing Sekiro for a few weeks, because I need some rest and a proper vacation.

    submitted by /u/Rozhdestvenskiy
    [link] [comments]

    The True ending of sekiro

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    So I just finished sekiro and chose the ending where you give Kuro the frozen tears. The pet I'm confused about is when the Devine child says "let us depart on the journey to sever our ties with fate". Does this mean that sekiro is going to do the exact opposite of what Kuro wanted and spread immortality throughout the west. Or is he going to head west to kill immortality for good.

    submitted by /u/Environmental_Long_3
    [link] [comments]

    Genichiro Help

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    So Im at Genichiro. A little background - Started Sekiro about 2 weeks ago after beating DS3 & DLCs (only took about 4 months LOL) never played any FS game before and I know "git gud".

    This is not a rant. Ive beaten everything I can up to Genichiro (both Snake Eyes, Lady Butterfly, Seven Spears, the Purple Ninjas, both caterpillar men, up to the Gun Fort and Mt Kongo). I can get to phase 2 pretty well. Im having a problem with two areas

    My Mikiri counters are 50% at best bs Genichiro (Im usually good with them, for example beat Seven Spears just blocking and countering except the two death blows) I know block when Genichiro jumps up and then down, is there a delay or should I attempt the counter immediately when the sign appears?

    Second - the 5 arrow spam. I read try to stay close and not let him jump but if/when he does is the strategy just hold L1 and run and regain posture

    When I get to phase 3 - the lightning counter - is it as simple as jump when the lightning strikes then hold R1 and release when I get to the ground?

    And is Mist Raven worth it btw?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Tor_Kamata
    [link] [comments]

    Most annoying glitches?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    I just had the Shichimen warrior in fountain head get a health bar back after I used a resurrect. I got a death blow, had him at half health, died to terror, and when I resurrected he reset to his starting point with two dots. WTF

    Last two times I did a a sneaky firecracker on the Sakura bull (you know, to get him to freak and run into a wall) he just froze in place. When he comes to its a normal fight. Nonsense.

    submitted by /u/PuffPuffFayeFaye
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler for at mibu village

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    Did they patch the mist raven cheese for corrupted monk ghost.

    submitted by /u/Red_Neck-King
    [link] [comments]

    "Hey there, buddy"

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    How many prayer necklaces is it possible to get before the first Owl fight?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    I am currently going through my first playthrough of Sekiro and I'm stuck at the Owl fight. I almost got him on my second try but it's been a downhill battle from that point. I think a small boost in vitality and posture will help push me over the edge and beat Owl. I have 6 prayer necklaces but I still have the headless and Shichimen warrior fight left along with one prayer bead. My question is, are there enough mini-bosses to do before the Owl fight to allow myself to get another prayer bead to make the 7th necklace, or is that not possible?

    submitted by /u/Potater1802
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment