• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Sekiro - Damn you Genichiro Ashina!

    Sekiro - Damn you Genichiro Ashina!


    Damn you Genichiro Ashina!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    I DID IT I BEAT GENICHIRO

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    I fucking finally did it!

    submitted by /u/brattwatson2
    [link] [comments]

    That's it guys, after some f*cking time looking, I finally found it

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Genechiro Way of tomoe redraw.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    옹발이 ONGBAL just defeated Great Shinobi Owl in 54 seconds. Crazy moves.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    This belongs here

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Hey Sekiro is on sale right now and I’ve done a lot of research and keep getting mixed fellings, is this game really hard or is it manageable?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Congratulations

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    I want to congratulate all of you who have beaten this game. I've been playing for for quite some time now and have yet to have that "click" and unfortunately I don't think I'll ever be able to finish it. Mad respect to all of you who have beaten it!

    submitted by /u/JimmySmooth
    [link] [comments]

    I’m glad Sekiro had no paid DLC

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    I'm kinda glad Sekiro didn't get DLC

    When I found out Sekiro wasn't getting dlc, I was disappointed. I was excited for dlc since the base game itself is a masterpiece. But as I started thinking, Sekiro is a game that is the last of its kind. A full experience with NO micro-transactions. A complete game that you only have to spend money on ONCE and have an amazing time. For me, this idea, is what makes Sekiro even more amazing. That in a generation where video game monetization is at an all time high, it's a breath of fresh air that Sekiro didn't succumb to any form it. I payed Sekiro countless times and I got a FULL and satisfying experience with the game that doesn't even have paid dlc. And I'm okay with that. The game itself is worth every penny spent on it till this day.

    submitted by /u/CuteKastelle
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling with Guardian Ape. You really shouldn't have to do the first phase of Guardian Ape again. How does his head get reattached?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    That's like irreversible damage. I'm half joking but I hate this boss. I struggle in the first phase and It's such a slog to repeat over and over again. Normally I've just scraped through and probably used a revive and half my healing pots then the bullshit of the 2nd phase. I can't really get a feel for his attack patterns or whens good to hit. I was so relieved the first time I thought I'd killed him. In the 2nd phase I've read to stay close under him but I can't seem to run away from his screech in time. I couldn't afford the lilac umbrella upgrade atm, but will the regular umbrella work?

    EDIT: NVM I did it

    submitted by /u/Interesting-Light-13
    [link] [comments]

    If I finish the game and start ng+ would I lose everything?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Would I lose everything If I start a ng+? Or what would I lose? + I'll get new xp bar for easy grinding?

    submitted by /u/Aawsn
    [link] [comments]

    First time fighting those 2 fair and square without puppeteer cheese, it was a mess but fun nonetheless

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Isshin's scar?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    Is it ever mentioned where he got that big scar on his stomach? I'd like to imagine either Tomoe or the Sculptor, when he was turning shura, gave him that scar

    submitted by /u/lilbroomstick217
    [link] [comments]

    Do the gauntlets scale with NG+?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    It seems my posture bar is filling faster in the gauntlets as I keep advancing through NG+'s.

    Is this real or my imagination?

    submitted by /u/health__insurance
    [link] [comments]

    dying multiple times to lady butterfly

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    I finally beat Sekiro. What a beautiful experience.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Guys, I finished Sekiro several times and I find it to easy for me. (I daresay that I can beat all its bosses and minibosses without any deaths). So, could you recommend any difficulty increasing mods for me?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment