• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Sekiro - First time... this new power..

    Sekiro - First time... this new power..


    First time... this new power..

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    Can't get any cooler than this, change my mind

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Defeating Guardian Ape for the first time be like:

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    Can someone help me find the artist

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Sakura dance is just so damn good!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Finally defeated Lady Butterfly. And managed to do it without resurrect and only one gourd

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Yo I fucking did it

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    Just beat Isshin. I'm so fucking proud and so in love with this game. It's an absolute masterpiece. I thought Dark Souls was good but I had no idea Fromsoft could outdo themselves so spectacularly. This might be my favorite game of all time, and that is not something I say lightly (my former favorite is Dishonored which also a true masterpiece).

    Sorry if this low effort or against the rules in any way, I want to do a better post about all my feelings about this game but I'm way too tired to do that now after getting stomped on by Isshin (and the Demon of Hatred, I beat him too!) for the past five hours.

    Time for some sleep and then on to the Gauntlets of Strength and NG+!

    submitted by /u/MeanderingMinstrel
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 122)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Fuck... Is this bad?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Beat Isshin after a year of giving the game up

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Just an unbelievable game on legit every level. I finally figured out that the super aggro approach to Isshin's first phase has to be totally reversed for the second and third (at least, for my skill level). Now back to trying to get into the Souls games hahaha… wish I could try Bloodbourne instead but oh well (PC life)

    submitted by /u/LilDialysis
    [link] [comments]

    Out of boredom I attacked the fish dude with the giant carp after killing the carp and giving him the whisker and apparently he counts as a miniboss now but without the health bars in the corner and he has the chained ogres moves.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    The highlight of my entire experience with Sekiro.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Just need a couple more gourd seeds

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    Have I attained the rank of true shinobi? I just started playing last week, I beat the main story in three days, got dragons homecoming ending, I beat DoH, and yes, I've also. Beaten inner genichiro in the divine heir gauntlet. And I'm aiming for the shura ending in ng+ so I can get the other outfit

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Just beat Inner Geni for the first time. What a fight that was...

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Owl (Father)...holy crap?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Here I was so cocky that I beat Owl at Ashina Castle so easily. And here is in Hirata absolutely kicking my ass. He's like Orphan of Kos on crack. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/AlanMooreshit
    [link] [comments]

    I dont think I've been so happy to beat an end boss more than this

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    I have a 4 minute clip of this whole fight but I think the last bit will do

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    How does one like sekiro and at what point does it happen?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I've played ds1 and ds3 and enjoyed them all through out and sekiro was 50% off so I got it. I was pretty excited to play it but I am having a very tough time enjoying the game. I was having a good time with it until right after the ogre boss. After that every named enemy has made me feel miserable, along with dysfunctional stealth mechanics. I feel like I am not getting even the least bit better and I am really struggling with getting used to it.

    However don't get me wrong, I want to get better at the game and enjoy it and I am going to stick with it till the end. I just want to know if this is the same experience everyone has and if there is some point where everything comes together?

    (Also sorry if posts like this are super repetitive here)

    Edit: thank you for all the comments it helps to know that I am not the only one that struggled at the beginning.

    submitted by /u/Spectral_Entity
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love the respect

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    Where can I find Emma?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Hi! I know this is an absurdly stupid question to ask, but I'm a sekiro newbie, and I can't seem to find her anywhere. Is she after we fight general naomori kawarada, or chained ogre?

    submitted by /u/DoomSlayer446
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment