• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 23, 2021

    Sekiro - We all know this way to well

    Sekiro - We all know this way to well


    We all know this way to well

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    to those who doubt themselves, hard stuck at any part of the game or about to give up: JUST DO NOT, YOU CAN DO IT

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Finally beat genichiro for the first time������

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    How my blood boils!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    A great gaming experience with my 3 friends

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Trades against bosses are a good idea, right?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 121)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    Folding screen monkeys? Wise monkey knickknack that my gf got me feels appropriate next to my Sekiro letter opener.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    I put together this small boss montage showcasing the combat as flashy as I could. I think you guys might enjoy it.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    So I found this photo online and I couldn't find the artist but it looked cool,so made it grayscale and printed it onto a canvas to hang on my bedside wall

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    The Pattern of All Sekiro Posts

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I love how every single post about a boss that is too hard (whether it's Red Eyes Chained dude on first play through, or Inner Genichiro or Inner Owl from the Gauntlets) they all start as "This boss is too ridiculously hard" and then after some rage and great advice becomes "Nvm, I beat him." Like, I have only beaten Sekiro once but I just love how every boss is seemingly insurmountable until you just commit to Git Gud and beat them. I really just love how everyone goes through the same struggle and eventually makes it to the end.

    submitted by /u/LakitusContacts
    [link] [comments]

    Strange third carp in Hirata Estate! Is it a glitch or not? (Pls read the first comment)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Inner Father no heal fight

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    I Accidentally Got Gud

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    So I got this game on release, and did alright at first until Genichiro. Super hard wall that I just could not beat. So I screwed around for a while and kinda forgot about the game for a while. I recently picked it up again, and only pushed at Genichiro for quite a while. Probably close to 50 or 60 attempts. It took near-perfection when I finally finished. I went on to take out Orin, Corrupted Monk, the Guardian Ape, Monkeys, and a plethora of other bosses without too much trouble. Until I realized something. I had had Bell Demon on the entire time, making the game significantly harder. I had completely forgotten that I had taken it a couple of years ago now. The game feels so much easier after beating Genichiro with Bell Demon on.

    submitted by /u/tensemess
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin Powers lore-friendly?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    So In all of his fights, Isshin somehow exerts control over either fire or lightning - he does the way of Tomoe lightning attack with his spear in the Sword Saint fight and makes the fire surge in his Issin Ashina fight.

    I haven't managed to find any evidence lore wise to say he should be able to do these things - they are either the province of Shura, Okami or heretics, and as far as I am aware Isshin is none of these

    Now obviously it is possible that due to his ethos of being "adaptable" and winning no matter what Isshin would happily use said powers as a last resort (potentially also learning them from tomoe) and you could even argue that he somehow gets magic cause resurrection????

    But lord wise, is there a confirmed reason why he uses said powers? Especially for his Isshin Ashina fight where the fire comes out of no where at all.

    TL;DR is there a confirmed/evidenced at all lore friendly reason why Isshin can use fire or lightning is his fights?

    submitted by /u/Djinn_dusk
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Ape is Awesome

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    So...after beating the game 5 times I came to the conclusion that Guardian Ape is the most complete fight in the game(IMO), I still get chills listening to the twisted music paired with the fight and how it starts intimidating and turns chaotic midway (similar to the fight itself), goddamn that violin still haunts me XD, the sheer size of the thing, its aggression and its chaotic move set combine to make the most terrifying boss in Sekiro, plus the amazing lore behind it, add to that how he forces you to forget half the things you learned thus far in your first play through and makes you attempt to dodge and jump all over the place , set aside the shit and fart jokes, but it's the one boss fight I await in anticipation every play through I do in Sekiro, such a legendary fight and one of the best ever in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/The_Shape22
    [link] [comments]

    Demon Of Hatred - a really specific question

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    This guy is absolutely kicking my ass. Must be up to 3 hours collectively trying to beat him, but I haven't cheesed any boss in this game and I'm not about to start.

    Anyway, a question: I've been playing him so long that I've more or less learned his moves and how I can deal with all of them, except for one. In his second phase, normally after his rush attack, he'll turn round and launch a big, wide path of flame towards me, and I get hit every single damn time. I've tried strafing out of the way, I've tried jumping over it, and obviously it's unblockable. I can see a grapple point appear on his head when he launches it, but even if I time the jump well it always has a line through it, and I get hit anyway. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Monoclonal-AB
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the notes to Mist Nobels song?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Like the actual notes to it

    submitted by /u/MaleficTekX
    [link] [comments]

    Inner Isshin's phase 3 with lightning reversal using the sakura dance (yes I'm obsessed with it now)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    i wonder lorewise could a seven spear beat genichiro like this video also who do you think is the hard in gameplay.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Struggling

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Dear lord.. I have beaten every Soulsborne game countless times, thousands of hours into them, except Sekiro. I tried it a couple years ago, sucked ass at it. Figured maybe it was just me not feeling it at the time. Now I'm playing again and.. god damn. I have been playing for about 30 hours, I've made some progress, but I have never been punished like this. I feel like the game is mocking me for being a souls fan.

    The funny thing too, I always play dex builds in Souls. Hundreds of Uchigatana hours. Still struggling

    submitted by /u/Xynephen
    [link] [comments]

    In todays episode of No Hit Owl Father Everyday until Elden Ring is out i beat Father using PIANO :D 212 days l;eft, hype is real : )

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    How it feels dying to a chicken

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment