• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Sekiro - Guardian Ape’s arena in real life

    Sekiro - Guardian Ape’s arena in real life


    Guardian Ape’s arena in real life

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    The Wrath of Shura continues to torment the people of Ashina.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    MY NAME.... IS GYOUBU MASATAKA ONYWA

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    New to the game, my first experience with Armored Warrior *sigh*

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    So I get to the bridge and bam, unexpected bossfight starts.

    "Ok well, can't go back now, let's see how it goes" I say to myself.

    I try to attack and deflect a bit but It's clear that I don't do any damage. So after I get my ass handed to me, I get a brilliant idea 💡

    I remembered the description of an item, specifically the Gatehouse Key, that says (emphasis mine):

     

    The key to a samurai gatehouse located in the Ashina Reservoir, not far from the well the Wolf was kept in.

    Here, Gyoubu the Demon's Broken Horn is respectfully guarded by Ashina samurai. The Broken Horn is the spear blade once wielded by Gyoubu the Demon.

    It's said that no prey can escape Gyoubu's horn. It pulls enemies in, and is even capable of stripping an enemy's armor

     

    That's it! I probably just need the "Broken Horn" to strip his armor!

    So I go and look for the thing, get it, add it to my prosthetic arm and, with newfound enthusiasm, I go back to the Armored Warrior.

    You can imagine my disappointed when it didn't work, my intuition was wrong and I got my ass handed to me, twice.

    submitted by /u/Pstrnil
    [link] [comments]

    The Spear Is A Useless Tool ......

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Agony

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Am i the only one expecting to find a little boy and a bow wielding man.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    Best combat game I've ever played!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    I guess the algorithm noticed I watched a few Sekiro youtube videos, so I started getting this sub recommended. One commenter said "If you cheesed the Demon of Hatred boss, you didn't beat Sekiro" and it really stuck with me even though I hadn't even unlocked the Fountainhead palace at the time.

    Well, to that random commenter out somewhere in this subreddit, I did it. I didn't look anything up (about the boss), and I beat Sekiro.

    Personally, I've never had much fun with the dark souls series although I have played and enjoyed the hell out of some easier knockoffs like Fallen Order and Mortal Shell. Obviously I'd like to play Bloodborne but I'm PC only. I think something about the fantastical elements blending with the aesthetics of the Japanese setting just really made the format work for me better than any of the other Souls likes I've played. The fighting mechanics speak for themselves, if you're in this subreddit, you don't need me to tell you how good they are. Overall I can say this game is easily up there with with some of the best I've played, and as for combat centric games its definitely number one.

    submitted by /u/davdthethird
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 102)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Just purchased the game

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    I just finished playing bloodborne for the 3rd time and played dark souls 3 before that. I was reluctant to buy this game but finally I gave in and will start playing tomorrow. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Godfather_v
    [link] [comments]

    Now that’s some shinobi prosthetic

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    I love fighting this guy.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Death penalties?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm pretty new.

    What are the penalties for dying or resurrecting. I cannot understand even after researching it..

    submitted by /u/D_Leshen
    [link] [comments]

    haha funny monkey

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Just out of curiosity, what is your favorite boss, least favorite boss, and the boss that you struggled the most with?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    I'm really really bored so I just thought I'd ask these questions.

    My choices are: Fb-genichiro Lfb-owl Btistmw-owl I personally really really don't like the owl fight This is my first time playing this game and I haven't fought isshin, or isshin And I'm so very stuck on the owl

    submitted by /u/Contreraz04
    [link] [comments]

    Parrying a fish.. inspired by Ongbal

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Didn’t know the chicken could do that...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    (Shura Ending Spoiler!) Just off-screen during the shura cutscene, you can see that Owl has decapitated Genichiro, and places his head next to Isshin's corpse. (Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I just recently found out)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Headless is legitimately the only time I haven't enjoyed this game. Any tips?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    On my second playthrough and trying to get all spiritfalls, seriously tired of fighting this guy. Is there any way to combat the terror besides stepping back and using a consumable? On top of that every attempt takes at least one divine confetti which is rare enough. Also why the fuck does he deal chip damage even with Kuro's Charm?

    submitted by /u/representativesign03
    [link] [comments]

    Been a while since we did this...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Fast Way to Finish NG+ Sekiro?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I'm on NG+ and finished with Purification for the first game. I wanted to tackle Return or Severance for the 2nd play through.

    What's the fastest route to take WITHOUT SKIPS OR GLITCHES. I don't want to jump walls I'm not supposed to.

    I've killed all the bosses and subs except Emma/Isshin which is for Shura ending.

    I kinda know the bosses that are mandatory but can't remember the exact route.

    Right now I've gotten paste the Folding Screen Monkeys. And I'm kinda lost.

    submitted by /u/Winegeekgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Even After Completing DeS, DSR, and BB I'm Still Not Sure I'm Ready To Tackle Sekiro

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    I purchased Sekiro about a year ago, never expecting to get very far into the game but wanted to see what all the fuss was about plus I love anything Ninja/Samurai related. I did manage to beat some of the earlier mini-bosses with little trouble (even the unchained ogre) and things were generally going well, until I ran into the wall that is Lady Butterfly. After several deaths I decided to go a different route and tackle her later. I did beat Gyoubu and the Flaming Bull, got a bit more powered up and came back to Lady Butterfly, sadly with similar results. I must have tried her 30 times and only got to her 2nd phase once. Since then I've completed DeS, DSR, and most recently BB but truthfully I'm still dreading trying Lady Butterfly again, especially sine there are a lot harder bosses after her. Any helps or tips are appreciated and even if the advice is "Sekiro may be just too hard for you" I'm okay with that.

    submitted by /u/DJS1N1ST3R
    [link] [comments]

    Lady Butterfly

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I first tried to beat her months ago, gave up on the game and have come back to it. I am now stuck on her again.

    I've read every guide I can find, including Reddit.

    I've tried Shuriken when she's flying.

    I've tried spamming Nightjar Slash.

    I've tried leveling up attack, and getting more gourd seeds.

    I've tried everything I can think of and I can't beat her.

    I've beaten every other Soulsbourne game multiple times. I can't think of a single other boss in the entirety of Soulsbourne I've had this much trouble with.

    Does anyone have any advice beyond the obvious (i.e - keep going! Git gud! Come back to her later!)? Is there anything I'm missing? Any sage wisdom from the geniuses who regularly complete this game without any issues?

    submitted by /u/Grime_Fandango_
    [link] [comments]

    My Sekiro Platinum. 5/6 Souls Platinums Completed. Demon Souls is next.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment