• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Sekiro - F*ck yeah

    Sekiro - F*ck yeah


    F*ck yeah

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Stick to the butt as long as you can

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Fo' Shame

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    I was the guy that made the post about whether I should just quit cause I can't even beat the spear guy. I know it's not much but I did it, what a thrill! I'ma finish this game!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Some love him, some hate him, but we can all agree that Genichiro has one of the greatest character designs right?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Fighting Genichiro and parrying enemy is too hard? Well, always remember:

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Sekiro being overprotective of best boi Kuro

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    my name gyoubu

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    emma & sculptor fanart

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    I just unlocked all achievements, I never thought I could do it.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 103)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    i just killed isshin

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Isshin is a thing that exists. Help. Please please help. Isshin is ok in the first faze until he pulls out a spear and a glock 17 in faze two.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Did they make sekiro harder/change mechanics in patches???

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Every time I watch a walkthrough or boss guide, the game behaves in a much more manageable way, wolfs posture takes less damage, enemies take more posture damage, and dodging provides slightly more invincibility frames than in my game and I truly don't understand it, mind you every guide or walkthrough is 2 years old at this point. Please help?? Or ELI5 lol

    submitted by /u/thefrankyo
    [link] [comments]

    野良犬 (by みよし)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Unfair, so unfair

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Beauty of the One-Armed Wolf

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    I deleted my Sekiro save file and game. That was one year ago. Somebody here recently imbued me to try again.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    I want to be good enough to perfect deflect and no damage the hard bosses. Still have a long long long LOOOOOOONG way to go. But I'm going to get there.

    My current predicament is that I am nearing the boss that made me quit (which is pretty early on if I'm being transparent.) I've surprised myself that I'm actually better from when I last played. I had a really strong start and was feeling confident (perhaps too much) now I'm at lady butterfly and the blue robed samurai and I'm beginning to struggle. Before I quit at genichiro

    I used the training guy at the beginning A LOT and that was helpful but now that I'm at lady butterfly, gun fort and the blue robed samurai I find that I'm barely scraping by. Which I guess is the game but I feel like I'm missing something. What are some ways I can train/practice at this point in the game?

    I am decent with blocking but struggle with the more complex patterns. Items and prosthetic tools/combos in general perplex me. I ignore them for the most part just like I used to ignore the posture meter lol. Also I cannot dodge sweeping attacks for the life of Sekiro. I see the red kanji for danger appear and I press dodge instinctively. I can't seem to override my own brain.

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Tightsocksbro
    [link] [comments]

    Proud to have this as my first ever Reddit post!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Got the sequel early

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    I spliced together my original victory over Genichiro with the one from my NG+++ to see how much I've grown/learned

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Shirahagi

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    Any tips so I don't feel like I'm just cheesing her every playthrough, her sister Shirafuji is damn near the same except no poison unless ofc you use sabimaru, that grab perilous move and the bullet is absolute ass with the chip damage

    submitted by /u/MazoKuun
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro 50% off on PSN. Should I buy??

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Saw this GOTY at 50% off on PSN and was tempted to buy but I have never played Bloodborne and Dark Souls before so I am quite apprehensive. Should I prepare myself first by watching those beginner tips videos on YouTube or just go in blind and YOLO

    submitted by /u/DomWinchester
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment