• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Sekiro - I just had to make this! Popped into my head randomly, but so true for me.

    Sekiro - I just had to make this! Popped into my head randomly, but so true for me.


    I just had to make this! Popped into my head randomly, but so true for me.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I think you guys might like these,posters made by me using in game captures enjoy!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 100)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    How high can you count?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    Vader approves of the Ichimonji Double

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    I FINALLY DID IT IM CRYING. TOOK ME 10 TRIES BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. Sorry for the bad picture

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    79hrs and I have finally did it. What a mental experience that I won't forget. 10/10 game right there.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Finally unlocked this guy. The gauntlets are no joke.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    SPOILERS...After hours of raging I finally beat The Sword Saint. I couldn't pull it off without the umbrella...

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    Literally exact

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Just beat the game after literal months of breaks. Turns out I played almost THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME ON HARD MODE. I THOUGHT I HAD TO RING THE DEMON BELL TO MAKE IT HARD, NOT TO FIX IT. Fuck man. Guardian Ape made me suffer for hours. Corrupted monk took a couple hours. None of it was necessary

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Finally!!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    First platinum ever... I love this game so much.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Trying to decide if i should get this game. It would be my first souls like game. Any other souls like games i should start on or advice on this one? Thanks :) (xbox)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    how do I beat Sword Saint Isshin im malding

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    goddamn, this boss is breaking my ass. I've tried all I can, seen so many guides, and tried all of them but I can't seem to get to phase two without spending all my gourds, pellets, emblems, etc. Genichiro isn't a problem but he always takes a couple of gourds with him, and phase 1 tends to take all of my resources before I can get to phase 2. My best bet way to do phase 1 is to bait the attacks with cooldowns, then I punish it with a mid-air mortal draw. while it does remove phase 1, it also means that I lose most of my emblems and tantos before p2, and an empty MD feels very weak. even if I manage to save all of my emblems for p2, that tends to mean that phase 1 is so much longer and gets rid of all of my healing items. Also, the arena sucks ass, it's so much harder to read attacks when half the screen is covered in reeds. Demon of hatred was one of the easiest fights I had in sekiro, so why is grandpa so much harder? I need help, I've been stuck on this dude for a whole day, and it feels like I just can't, this fight feels impossible, I want to keep playing but this is really making it unfun and i really just want to do ng+.

    edit: dropped the betacuck MD spam, started going aggressive and progress is being made! I can reliably get to p2 now, with plenty of items to spare. spear physics are funny, but I can do it.

    submitted by /u/Pestosauce656
    [link] [comments]

    I F****G DID IT!!! 4 DAYS OF TRAINING.. 4 DAYS OF BEATING GENICHIRO OVER AND OVER AGAIN :-) 4 DAYS OF FRUSTRATION AND ANGER BUT ITS DONE... what a journey! Blind playthrough without any spoilers. Game was semi-hard but end boss was hardcore.. Until I git gud. really gud.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    You Should Put "I Beat Sekiro" On Your Resume - I really like the comparison of the skills required to beat Sekiro to the ones you need to make it in your professional life as well. I always thought that a lot of e.g. software engineers must love it, basically because we love to suffer!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Help! Forgot inner sanctum idol!!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    I beat the folding screen monkeys. Did everything I'm the inner sanctum I needed to but I then homeward odoled out without hitting the inner sanctum idol. I do not have the idol to travel to and can't seem to return to her anyway I try. If anyone could help me with this It would really mean the world to me lol

    submitted by /u/Feedurdead
    [link] [comments]

    Ako's Spiritfall drains health? Is this intended?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    I just got the item and it seems useful on first glance but when I use it it drains my health over time for the entire length of its effect. Is this intended? It mentions something needs to be "offered in return" but no one online seems to have mentioned this life draining effect or how to bypass it. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/davdthethird
    [link] [comments]

    Just Beaten The Game

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    This was a great game and out of the 3 from soft games I've played it's probably my second favourite now! Probably one of my favourite final bosses in a game and honestly I managed to beat him fairly quickly (or at least quicker than I imagined). I think this game clicked with me really well and I was able to learn the bosses fairly quick so that they never got frustrating (apart from maybe Demon of Hatred). I also appreciated so much how little bullshit is in this game. Idols are quite frequent and having them before bosses should be mandatory for all future from games, it just makes the fight so much more fun because you don't have to worry about the treck back. Anyways just wanted to share my thoughts on this great game with you all!! Thanks for being such a great community!

    submitted by /u/Danny-Despavito
    [link] [comments]

    You Should Put "I Beat Sekiro" on your Resume

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    You Should Put "I Beat Sekiro" on your Resume

    Hello everyone, I'm glad to join the community!

    I'm a brand new YouTuber and decided to make a video on FROM's most recent masterpiece. I'd love it if you gave it a watch and let me know what you think. (I also added some motivation towards to end so make sure to check it out!). I do videos on anime, video games, anything nerdy really. but I've got a passion for this game and couldn't resist sharing my thoughts.

    Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TlNVVEMEv4

    https://preview.redd.it/5jwaq5ph6r271.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f9c35b1908b53b4626828add151e9aecb924c9b6

    submitted by /u/TheRecoveringElitist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment