• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Sekiro - Now this is one of my greatest sekiro achievements.

    Sekiro - Now this is one of my greatest sekiro achievements.


    Now this is one of my greatest sekiro achievements.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 120)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Sekiro Fanart (I know, it's bad.)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    right?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Farming resurrective power

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Don't forget to do a backflip before Inner Father deathblow !

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    You are the real sword saint

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    How would you guys feel about a DLC backstory on owl

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Playing Sekiro for the first time, do you guys have any tips?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Sword Saint ��

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Last played 2 years ago, got stuck at Genichiro. Want to play but afraid I forgot everything I knew about this game...

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    I did it guys… What a journey, what a game…

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Lightning reversal using sakura dance is the coolest thing I've ever done I didn't know about it until now

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    How hard is Genichiro compared to the rest of the game?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Just beat Genichiro after a few hours. The game was easier than I expected until him, but he was absolutely insane. Is the rest of the game as difficult as him? Because I don't think I'm gonna make it much farther then. I'm specifically talking about the one at the top of Ashina Castle, since I assume you fight him again.

    submitted by /u/Psychoantix
    [link] [comments]

    I cant tell if I messed up the Purification Ending plz help.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Im gunnin for the Platinum but I just defeated Owl and Exhausted all of the dialogue of Kuro and Emma but I can find any eavesdropping points for kuro or emma anywhere. What did I do wrong? Did I completely fuck it up?

    submitted by /u/20mgAddy
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is Sekiro compared to DS3?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    I've enjoyed DS 1 through 3

    But Sekiro seems much more difficult than the souls games, am I correct in assuming this?

    Where The souls like game were more slow paced and more strategy based, Sekiro seems more based on reaction time?

    submitted by /u/tco30101
    [link] [comments]

    I have finally done it

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    As of this morning I finished my 4th playthrough of this game and gotten platinum alongside it. This is my first ever platinum and I'm very proud of it but so far its quite bittersweet. I love this game, I fell in love with the combat, the lore, the characters and the world of sekiro and now I feel like it's gone. Just curious if anyone else has felt something similar after getting platinum. As I said I am very proud of this just I know I'll miss this game and all it gave me. Also thanks to all the awesome people on this sub who I have helped myself and others through this unforgiving but rewarding experience. I'm proud to have the platinum tag by my name. Have a great rest of your days fellow shinobi.

    submitted by /u/CopKopp12
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to know whether to mikiri or jump/dodge?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Just started the game recently, came to the top of Ashina castle/cleared lady butterfly and I feel so out of my depth lol. Like usually with a soulslike I would feel a firm grasp on mechanics but here I feel like any time I beat a mini-boss it's a lucky try and I couldn't do it again the next time.

    To go back on topic - The red attack rune that flashes before grabs, sweeps and thrusts is kind of confusing to me, because I don't know when I can mikiri and when I should gtfo. Like for example the Lone Shadow Longswordsman had a sweep attack and a thrust attack, both with his legs, and the only one I could mikiri was the thrust logically, but the rune overall was kind of useless since without looking for the specific animation ahead of time I couldn't figure out how whether I should jump or mikiri.

    This is extra confusing with spear mini-bosses because they have tendency to both sweep and thrust.

    Is there a way to figure differentiate them or it's more of a "don't parry" sign and I need to learn the animations?

    submitted by /u/Stefan474
    [link] [comments]

    Am I playing this game wrong?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I have three hours of playtime, unlocked the axe the firethrower and the shurikens, unlocked the warp to hirata property, but find difficult and try to find another paths, now I am facing the chained ogre and he is kicking my ass, I spend one hour and still take him down, can someone share some beginner tips to aid in my journey? Ps: I finished ds 1 2 and 3

    submitted by /u/zilli94
    [link] [comments]

    Yo, need some Motivation to redownload the game and beat it (motivation problem tbh)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Yo, I do enjoy the combat and I don't just want a git gud response.

    I've done everything up to lady butterfly and I know of a couple bosses you can do otherwise the snake eyes and the ninja boss.

    For context I've done 2 starters playthrough with me and a friend and I've gotten way further on my solo one and I'm fine getting way too uninterested when I can't beat a boss.

    I've beaten all the dark souls games in double digits and have beat the fuck of Bloodborne and demons souls like fuck.

    I just don't seem to enjoy sekiro but really want to and beat lady butterfly and others, it just ends up so boring if you die loads I just don't care. A problem I've never had is just not enjoying a game after not winning, like no motivation towards actually bothering.

    The just parry like a motherfucker style seems a bit grim to me

    I came here because I hope fans could help me get more motivated. I'd very much like to beat this fromsoft game as it's the only one I've not beat a ton of times or even once.

    submitted by /u/Sniffer_Of_Panties
    [link] [comments]

    Inner Isshin (No Mikiri, No HUD, No Damage) NG+7 Demon Bell + No Charm

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    He should've used anti-air deathblow

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment