• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Sekiro - When you finally beat Inner Isshin with bell demon, charmless, no hud and no damage.

    Sekiro - When you finally beat Inner Isshin with bell demon, charmless, no hud and no damage.


    When you finally beat Inner Isshin with bell demon, charmless, no hud and no damage.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Do you know why Owl doesn’t assist you in fighting the Shura bosses?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    Found this out today. You know how Owl sort of excuses himself from the battle while Sekiro dukes it out with Emma and Isshin? He places something on Isshin's body when he reappears. He also has the black mortal blade in his hand. You know what's in his hand?

    It Genichiro's severed head, of course. He literally peaced out, assassinated Genichiro, and was back just as Isshin has fallen to you blade. What a badass...

    submitted by /u/Technician_Frosty
    [link] [comments]

    Should i get this game

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    I played ds3 and loved it. Im still tryna decide on this one. Lmk :)

    submitted by /u/DrViles
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro ruined other soulsborne games for me

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Sekiro was the first From Software game I've ever played. Finished Bloodborne last week, and it felt easy. Started Dark Souls 1 today. Neither have come even close to the feeling of accomplishment, enjoyment, and punishment that Sekiro gave me.

    Am I wrong to feel like this?

    submitted by /u/Pusci-Money-Wed
    [link] [comments]

    Man, the rooftops of Ashina Castle is rough as guts

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    When Elden Ring comes out I'm going to try to cosplay Gyoubu.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    Worried there might not be a good translation for his armor and weapon but, usually Fromsoft likes to put a foreign NPC in their games so I will hope. Just with horse combat in Sekiro I feel it is the perfect chance to be him.

    Then, if invasions are a thing, AS I BREATHE NONE SHALL PASS THE CASTLE GATE.

    Anyone else have this kind of idea?

    submitted by /u/FluffyProperty1
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally got the shura ending on my first playthrough (blind)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    What is the fastest way I can get back to the point where I choose whether to forsake my master or to break the code (or whatever the choice was that decided the ending).

    submitted by /u/Jeff_Weeze
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat the game for the first time, but now I'm going for my second run. Compared to the last boss, how hard is Demon of Hatred?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    After spending on and off 3 days with that last fight, I'm purely curious as to how difficult Demon of Hatred is compared to the traditional last boss? I've heard he is like a Bloodborne boss without Bloodborne mechanics, but I'd love to hear other people's input.

    submitted by /u/freezersnowcone
    [link] [comments]

    I literally have no chance

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    I haven't gotten the first phase healthbar of Owl Father to below three quarters. I'm not counting the tries and I'm really losing hope 🥲

    submitted by /u/CaidenKutzley
    [link] [comments]

    General Tenzen Yamauchi vs Bestowal Ninjutsu

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment