• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Sekiro - I want to be a pot

    Sekiro - I want to be a pot


    I want to be a pot

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 110)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    That works too...I guess

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    They’re Best Friends (Elden Ring x Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice) (Art by Me)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    FUCK YOU DEMON OF HATRED. YES.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    How the hell do you beat Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Dude this guy has kicked my ass that many times that my salt has just turned into sadness at this point. I got the fire crackers because I heard one the guards talk about how it scares beasts but beyond the little stun time it gives, the boss fight has become a living nightmare. I literally can not get past the second phase.

    submitted by /u/Whyusertakenlied
    [link] [comments]

    Most Intense 60 seconds of the game so far but the �� is no longer ��. He put up a good fight though

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Just started sekiro directly after finishing DS3 and I want to cry

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    We all died many times in the first playthrough

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Remnant/Message: perform Sekiro therefore perform deflecting

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    beat my first boss in sekiro first try with no resurrections. i know it’s rough but i’m loving the game !

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Just beat Isshin for my 5th playthrough (NG+4) with bell demon and charmless. I died a lot more than I thought I would this playthrough doing bell demon + charmless, but man was it fun

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    As someone who’s beaten DS1 and DS3, I’m happy to have bought this game

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    It took a shitload of tries, but I finally made Thunderboy into my little bitch. This game is the shiiiit!!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    After just over 100 hours of playtime, I've finally done it!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    How are you supposed to deal with multiple enemies? Are you even supposed to/

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    There are starting to be more places with like 4 enemies close together in tiny rooms. It's hard enough fighting one enemy but if theres more than one it's just suicide to try and fight them off from what I can tell. Specifically right now I'm in the room with the blocked door in the Anishi Castle Antechamber and there's like 4 samurai guys in there. I stealth killed all the ones before you go into the roof and I killed one guy by dropping from the roof, and the old granny but the only viable way I've found is to hide back in the roof and wait for them to reset and try and pick them off 1 by 1 before they all get alerted again. But not everywhere has a place to hide like that

    submitted by /u/Interesting-Light-13
    [link] [comments]

    So I tried defeating Jinsuke Saze with deflects only to hone my deflecting and this happened Sometimes i do it right and almost fill up his second stage posture meter to 50%, other times even though i tap deflect, it doesnt even block. Any tips on deflecting him except git gud?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I thought Darks Souls was difficult. Played DS3 for 120 hours, have never ever managed to parry even for once… and know I cant kill General Naomori Kawarada… any tips from masters?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Wut

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment