• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Sekiro - Killing Corrupted Monk in literally three button presses. Thanks to /u/joe_x0f for this most elegant of cheeses

    Sekiro - Killing Corrupted Monk in literally three button presses. Thanks to /u/joe_x0f for this most elegant of cheeses


    Killing Corrupted Monk in literally three button presses. Thanks to /u/joe_x0f for this most elegant of cheeses

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Just NG+ things

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    And thus ends my first playthrough of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. My first Fromsoft game and a great one at that.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    I did ittttttrrr omg finally

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Check this bad boi out

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Tip: You can avoid Isshin's gunshots by just walking to the left.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Ashina shinobi cosplay in ghost of tsushima

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Gave up a year and a half ago after getting stuck repeatedly at the Flaming Bull - but here we finally are! Biggest rush finishing this amazing game!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    No wonder they lost the war. The vietnamese were unkillable

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Got my 1st Spiritfall! Planning to get Yash spiritfall soon! Btw which is the best spiritfall?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    We'll miss you Isshin Ashina

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    Sekiro really likes to pray

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    After a few dozen attempts I have defeated what I can safely say is both the hardest and best final boss I have ever faced. I had some poor attempts, but in my final encounter something just clicked. There was no panic, just serenity as everything I'd learned up to that point just came together.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    I finally beat the game. Fantastic experience.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    “Hesitation is defeat.” (x100)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Obligatory "I did it!" post on my end. What an incredible final boss. No cheesing, just raw mechanical skill. After hours of defeat, I finally persevered through Isshin's second phase and cleared the third phase easily.

    submitted by /u/STEALTHHUNTER88
    [link] [comments]

    is this game supposed to be this hard?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    So i just started playing sekiro and im on the chained ogre boss. it did the grab attack where it jumps on me which i dodged. i was proud of that dodge but then motherfucker does a 180 turn mid air, catches me and throws me of the cliff. what the fuck.

    submitted by /u/ree__tard
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 126)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Just got the game, wish me luck

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I've fallen victim to the steam summer sale and just bought sekiro. I've been on a frenzy of from soft games this year, playing bb and ds1+3. I was hoping yall could give me some advice or some words of encouragement before I dive deep into my next adventure.

    submitted by /u/napkins-and-doritos
    [link] [comments]

    i just realized something funny

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    when you fight a boss like genijiro or owl, they're supposed to be like excellent swordsman but when they are about to do an attack and you simply dodge out of the way they still be like "i see you standing there and i cannot reach you but i still gonna finish my move" :D

    submitted by /u/awesomehuder
    [link] [comments]

    Third time's the charm! Finally beat Genichiro at the very start of the game Playthrough #3

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    But he still took my arm off. ¯\_(ツ)_

    Small accomplishment, but still wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/greyring
    [link] [comments]

    Reminds me of Headless in Sunken Valley Passage

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Easy once you got the rhythm

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    I realize about this when I defeated guardian ape after dying like 6 times and when I fought vs the headless version of it the fight was a lot more easy, then, it was the same with great Shinobi owl. By now I'm just ahead of True Corrupted Monk, is this boss easy to study? 😅

    submitted by /u/Hot_Top_4298
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin's back with a new moveset, and I just played along. Can't think of a better blood boiler than him!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment