• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Sekiro - The legend u/Atijohn

    Sekiro - The legend u/Atijohn


    The legend u/Atijohn

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    One Mind.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Coolest way to dodge Genichiro's lightning.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Guts the Sculptor

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Genichiro pushed me to my absolute limit but I finally beat him

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    After almost 20-30 tries ... Finally Killed Genichiro XD XD

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    Just Got World First All Bosses No Hit No Deflect Run

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I made the mistake of killing guardian ape before corrupted monk T_T

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    I finally did it!!!!! More satisfying than a uni degree!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    How many hours of Sekiro do you take to build up this amount of confidence?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    That song really makes it superior

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Just chilling with the Old Man.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    PSA: I've been bashing my head against Gauntlet of Strength for days and apparently I'm an idiot...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    You can rest at the idol between each boss to fully refill gourds, pellets, and spirit emblems. So drink up on those early fights and go ahead and top off your health after you win. Spam prosthetics on ever boss. It does not matter.

    submitted by /u/AsaTJ
    [link] [comments]

    It wasn't that bad of a mistake, it wasn't that spooky of a fight

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    6 months ago I tried Sekiro for the first time, and gave up within a few hours. I came back this week to try again and I just beat it for the first time, killing all bosses and mini bosses. The sense of accomplishment this game has given me is unlike any other. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    6 months ago I tried it and gave up. This week I figured I'd try it again and didn't give up and just beat it and started up NG+. I did all the bosses, all the mini bosses. Explored every area. It's been a good time. The moment the game "clicked" for me, was probably around the Genechiro fight in the tower. Once I got past that, I was like, okay, I got this.

    I thought the combat was a nice change of pace from Dark Souls. Actually, Sekiro has me kind of fucked up in Dark Souls right now. I booted up DS3 Bc it just got a 60 FPS boost and I'm over here trying to press X to pick stuff up, open up stuff. I'm over here trying to parry instead of roll which I suck at in DS.

    Anyways, I like the story more in Sekiro as I feel like it's easier to follow than Dark Souls story is kind of bread crumb fed to you. I like the actual cut scenes and story being told to you in Sekiro.

    The bosses were really cool and challenging to fight. The hardest for me was definitely the Hatred Demon and Isshin. Owl was tough too but more manageable. Truth be told I actually had a harder time fighting some of the mini bosses than the main ones. The feeling of accomplishment from defeating bosses honestly gave me more of a rush than most Dark Souls bosses. Defeating Isshin at the end honestly had my heart beating so fast! That's one exhilarating fight!

    One thing I would have liked to see is more armors/outfits to pick up, even if it wasn't stats associated. Like just cool different outfits to get for an aesthetic look. Like how in DS, you kill a boss or a certain enemy and you can get their armor set. Sekiro would've been good for that. I actually didn't mind only having one weapon, and one armor really though as it made you kind of get good with this or nothing at all.

    I definitely agree after playing with the saying I've seen people say that Sekiro is it's own different beast from Dark Souls and Bloodbourne. They play so astronomically different. Much different speeds. I liked that the game forced me to get good at deflects and parrying. The sound of steel on steel action and deflects/parry's is such a satisfying sound.

    Also, going into NG+ and coming back through everything that gave me trouble my first go around and just absolutely slaughtering shit now is so satisfying. Literally everything I had trouble with the first time I'm just running through and demolishing. Makes me feel like a badass.

    Anyways. I love Sekiro. I'm glad I gave it another chance. I'm glad I didn't give up. And I can finally say I've gitten gud.

    submitted by /u/Bobaaganoosh
    [link] [comments]

    Finally done it in 2 weeks.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    A shadow’s fall.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Please stop putting my soul in your butt.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Where does Owl fit in? (Spoilers duh)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    So I'm about halfway through my second playthrough and I feel like I've got pretty much all of the lore nailed down. I understand that Isshin took the country, ran into Tomoe and Takeru somehow, adopted Genichiro, befriended Dogen (and by extension took Emma under his wing) and sort of started an adoptive dynasty and an inner circle like this. Orangutan must've been an occasional presence as he stayed in contact with Emma.

    But where on earth does Owl come into all of this? He obviously knew Isshin, but the others say very little about him. I dont think I've heard the Sculptor say a single thing about him despite the fact that they must have surely known one another. Also, during your first recollection in Hirata estate, he tells you to save Kuro but then stabs you. Is he fighting with lady butterfly over Kuro and decides to trick you into fighting her for him? Why does he then turn on you in your second memory when Kuro isnt even there? So much of what he does and is doesn't make sense.

    Obviously I understand hes a rogue shinobi with his own agendas and ideas but I still dont really feel I understand how he fits in with the rest of the characters.

    submitted by /u/n-wword
    [link] [comments]

    I beat the game hitless with nothing more than the sword and absolutely no upgrades

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    After 7th Prayer Bead - Does The Gameplay Speed Up

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    I beat the two apes got my 7th prayer bead and now I feel like the speed of the game went from 1x to 2x

    I thought it was the two ape fight because it was weird. I felt like I on 10 cups of coffee it was really fast and the animations were really sped up and just looked weird

    Anyone notice this or is my game glitching

    submitted by /u/PWF_1973
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 137)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment