• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Sekiro - When you lock off the targets: (@SunhiLegend on Twitter)

    Sekiro - When you lock off the targets: (@SunhiLegend on Twitter)


    When you lock off the targets: (@SunhiLegend on Twitter)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    I made it.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 138)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Killed Genichiro and apparently I was deemed worthy for the divine realm.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Indiana Jones X Sekiro posting

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    I watched my girlfriend beat Ishiin Sword Saint on her first ever try. Has anybody ever done that in the history of the game before??

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    I watched my girl on her first play through Sekiro since she's way better than me at games and when she got to the end, she 1-runned the final boss. It was unbelievable, never seen anything like it. Has this ever happened in the history of Soulsborne or Sekiro??

    submitted by /u/_-Ascendancy-_
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro practicing with the boys

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    "Mayoeba Yabureru" - Isshin Ashina (@SunhiLegend - Twitter)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Finally got the purification ending, so worth it

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Owl Father everyday until Elden Ring is out, day 29th, 195 days left. In todays episode we can see Elsa from Frozen beat grandpa ass but on the channel you can find how Miyazaki himself, Arthur Morgan, 2B, Geralt, Jill Valentine, Darth Maul and more doing that : D HYPE is REAL : )

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    Is lady butterfly really the first boss?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    So far she's the only main boss I've seen and if this is the first real fight I think I'm calling it quits. I've struggled immensely with some of the mini bosses and I'm on 50+ tries of losing to her with maybe 3 of those going into phase 2 all with no healing or res left. If I'm where I'm meant to be right now then I may just think this game isn't for me.

    Edit: finally killed are around 60 tries but with that I think I did confirm this isn't really my game at all and probably gonna move on to something else with that victory

    submitted by /u/bissanick
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting the bull without firecrackers

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Nice stopping point don't you think? ;)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    You've heard of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, now get ready for

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    defeated Seven Ashina Spears and Lone Shadow Longswordsman

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Finally defeated defeated Seven Ashina Spears and Lone Shadow Longswordsman, I'm making progress.

    submitted by /u/alvnrfrma14
    [link] [comments]

    I beat the severance gauntlet

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Nothing like sekiro

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I plat'ed sekiro a months back and oh mama mia, i had the time of my life. but that kinda left a giant hole in my heart. nothing gives that man to man fight like those boss fights in sekiro. No hr of pointless roaming around in big open world games was enough and sadly i was unaware of the gauntlet and the reflection mode in v1.5 since i was playing on base version. Well guess who just re-downloaded sekiro with the update and had the first good fight in months with the glock saint isshin😆😆 i had high hopes for dark souls after bloodborne and sekiro but man! There is nothing like sekiro after all. Thats all. Thank you, without u guys posting so many awesome videos i wouldn't have know such a mode existed in that update. I'll report back after enjoying all the gauntlets

    submitted by /u/Deep_Fortune4446
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin loves to immediately back himself into a corner and then stay there the whole fight

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    Best time to save scum to get all endings?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Rate my fight: Guardian Ape

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/AKTRPm9Zdzw

    Took me about 7 tries to kill him. I didn't try to learn his moves or watch any YT videos of this fight before I went in, so I'm glad I was able to learn his patterns and beat him pretty quickly.

    Once you know how to avoid the terror scream in second phase and jumping the perilous sweep, it's not hard at all. I recommend staying close to him so that he doesn't fling his poo at you with pinpoint accuracy.

    submitted by /u/mikeymora21
    [link] [comments]

    Is thigh workout a new boss in sekiro??

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Finally defeated Lady Butterfly

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment