• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Sekiro - Corrupted Monk vibes

    Sekiro - Corrupted Monk vibes


    Corrupted Monk vibes

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    Corrupted monk drawing what do you guys think

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Do I just say fuck it and buy Sekiro?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I finished DS3 and loved the shit out of it, finished NG++ in the span of a week. Bought BB, DS1, and DS2. And none of them really clicked for me. So should I just buy the Sekiro or should I play another fromsoftware game? And is Sekiro the hardest fromsoft game?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KXQ-II
    [link] [comments]

    When you finally beat three phases and then think there's a fourth. I nearly cried.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 161)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    Sword Saint Isshin is the hardest and most frustrating boss I’ve ever fought against in any game.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Yes, I know almost all of the people here think that he's a cake walk. I can't even get past his first fucking phase. I can't fill his posture bar half way. This guy is so fucking OP it's infuriating. I spend the entire fight staggered and land about 10 hits on him within my 2 minutes of staying alive. I was thoroughly enjoying Sekiro up until this point. Fighting this guy over and over is the definition of hell on earth.

    submitted by /u/Z-Shoey
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion: Owl (Hirata Estate) is like way...way harder than Sword Saint Isshin.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    I don't know if this is a popular opinion or not. But I can beat SSI with almost no issues at this point but I struggle with Owl (Hirata Estate) every single time I fight him, sometimes taking me an hour or two (granted, it takes me longer than that with Mist Noble but still.)

    The part that gives me the most problems with Owl is his firecrackers. For some reason, to this day I cannot figure out an efficient way to avoid those, I'd say I successfully avoid them 60% of the time.

    This is also no complaint because at NG+7 I love that I still have a hard time with some bosses. One of these days I'll get him beat first try. One day.

    EDIT: Y'all are so damn helpful and I love you.

    Anyone else have Sekiro bosses they still struggle with?

    submitted by /u/tsalyers12
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why the door to the blazing bull won’t open?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Finally, I managed to beat Genichiro... a year and a half later.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    A bit of a long post, sorry about that, but thank you to anyone reading it, I think that my emotional investment is most likely to resonate with folks here, and I really wanted to share my experience.

    I started the game in early 2020, and found it quite challenging, but absolutely mesmerising - the exploration of a hostile, deadly world full of fantasy creatures and enemies, it really is something else, and it is totally my jam - it has a sense of deep immersion that hardly anything else does for me. I've loved it in every FromSoftware game, loved if here too, and mostly made my way successfully, a bit beaten up by Lady Butterfly - until Genichiro. I spent hours and hours dying on him. Definitely up from 20+ considering each try takes around five minutes. At the end I thought to myself "How much more of this should I take? How many hours of my life I won't get back and would just spend getting disappointed? Aren't there other games out there I can play, haven't I done a good job at other games? I've got nothing to prove.". And I sold my copy. I played a bunch of games after it, but it kept on bugging me (having a bunch of ads on Sekiro after all the googling I did of bosses didn't help much either). I even got Ghost of Tsushima hoping to scratch the itch more than anything really, but while it was pleasant, it wasn't the same - I wanted to be a samurai in a fantasy world, with fantastical enemies, a whole different ambience. So, when I had the spare funds - and encouraged by people saying it also looked even better on a PS5 which I somewhat recently managed to snatch - I decided to buy the game anew.

    I died for another five hours... and then I didn't. 0 gourds left, and 0 fireworks (had ran out of the latter a few attempts back), with half a bar after a resurrection, I had done it. I really was exhilarated, beyond that even. I mean, I remember spending hours on corrupted Amygdala for the Bloodborne platinum (that and the DS3 one are the only more advanced accomplishments I've had with FromSoftware games, I am nowhere near as some of the good players out there with the speedruns and all that), but nothing has ever taken me as long as this one. I really can't believe I managed to do it, still, I was hoping I would, but actually succeeding... damn, what a confidence boost. Stopped a bit after that part when I finished the chat with Kuro, unsure what to do with myself, I have pretty much forgotten anything outside that one fight on top of the castle, so I'll have a bit of a break. I can't wait to see what comes next.

    submitted by /u/Rhadegar
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Got All Achievements

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    I believe you guys have probably know this long ago but this boss in DS3 looks familiar

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Tell me your name!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Turns out I'm not the only one sick of EXP farming...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    IN MY EXPERIENCE: Prime Isshin < Old Isshin

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    i finished ng+1 and went for the shura ending and old isshin wiped the floor with me when prime isshin wasnt all that bad. i suppose the main issue i faced was prime isshin was fought in a massive expansive battlefield where healing and dodging was a lot more forgiving while the fight on top of ashina castle was a lot more restrictive, getting me hit by attacks because i simply couldn't dodge them. i think the key to isshin is space management and being forced to be within every single one of isshin's attacks in the shura fight is quite daunting. for phase 2 i was forced to go get the loaded umbrella in order to stop dying from that floor eruption attack.

    given how the shura ending was only done for plat completion i do not think the absolute torturous nature of the fight is worth it

    submitted by /u/MagicalGrocery
    [link] [comments]

    I suck so much

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Help me. I can't beat anyone. I can't beat Lady Butterfly. I can't beat Lone Shadow Longswordsman. I can't beat seven Ashina spears(although I gotten pretty close.)I can't even beat the not-even mini boss guy to get the Mist Raven feather. I beat Gyobu like second try but now I'm not even sure if I can beat him at all now. Is there any knowledge that will save me or am I just too bad?

    submitted by /u/Firo_Reno
    [link] [comments]

    The Truth

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Demon of hatred... more like demon of pain in my ass

    submitted by /u/MrPieman2310
    [link] [comments]

    Mastering Sekiro combat really makes me so euphoric.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Sekiro is my first SoulsBorne game and from the start i have been enjoying it so much, i never felt frustrated about it at all, cos nothing was as satisfying as finally defeating your "wall". Since i decided to cover most content, i got Father's Bell charm and did Hirata too. Today i fought Owl(Father). For most other bosses, after getting stuck for a while i usually consulted video guides but i decided i wont do that this time. It was tough, he's a really difficult enemy but this time i actually felt like i was learning more with every progressive death, i was starting to predict more of his moves and get him closer to the end each try. By the end i reached a point where he couldn't touch me at all cos i was ready for anything he had, when to dodge sideways, when to jump, when to be ready to deflect. And finally, only using shuriken(to keep his posture from healing), and a mikiri counter(my favorite move) to his shadowrush, i slew the Owl. I dont know whether it was possible from experience of Ashina Owl fight, or the game has hardened my skills over time, but with how i grew in the fight without any guide, how i did so many perfect deflects, how i ended with a Mikiri and how my low spec PC was considerate and gave me a fairly high FPS, this was my best experience in Sekiro so far(even more than Genichiro). Next is Divine Dragon and invaded Ashina. Sorry to have wasted your time, but i really wanted to share my experience where people would understand.

    TL;DR: Nothing fills me with joy and satisfaction like mastering the combat of Sekiro all by myself without guides.

    submitted by /u/DarkRaptor53
    [link] [comments]

    My journey is complete, thank you Wolf.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    We done it boys

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    My favourite fight sequence so far, I love getting into the zone when playing this game.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Second play through and this dude can still drop kick the whole set of stairs

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    For those struggling, sculptor has a message for ya

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Guardian of Fountainhead: Corrupted Monk (No HUD)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment